Ruffus is at it again!

DeletedUser12021

No? TW stats does it for me
I'm talking about checking how many views a tribe get.

I'm not a native English speaker. I am working on that though xd
Neither am I.

your quote in that part did not include anything refering to past worlds. either way wanted to make sure you get my point about past stuff mattering.

You can't rip apart an entire post and then leave the context out of it.

probably because you can't do it. We see enough of what you Can do though. that would've probably been a big possibility if you were a better player :lol:

Feel free to enlighten me when and where you've seen what I can or can't do. ;)
Appearantly you have figured me all out whilst I never speak a word or think even "how good am I".

DeletedUser

I'm talking about checking how many views a tribe get.
doesn't really take alot to notice that. I'm again not sure what you're trying to say.

You can't rip apart an entire post and then leave the context out of it.
That "context" had an explicit and an implicit meaning. I just wanted to make sure I'm answering both that's why other than my reply to the "past worlds" part I answered that too. I didn't rip apart anything. I just 'OverAnswered' ( This word should be added to dictionary :icon_cool: ) because you apparently decided to say the same thing twice in the same post and I didn't realize that and thought you meant something different.

Feel free to enlighten me when and where you've seen what I can or can't do. ;)
I meant post hateful stuff and cry outs. and not making any point.

DeletedUser

Every time, every time.....

blue

January is when people have exams isn't it? (Well not anymore!) I told my co's in december I'd be busy/gone for most of the beginning of January didn't I? Shocks me :icon_neutral:
Anyway in the summer there is no exams so don't you worry about that.

DeletedUser

Really Will, go play the game instead and quit during mid game what seems to define you on most worlds you play instead of making a fool out of yourself here over and over again.
And what would you know about my position? Not that my position in the past matter anyway in this game. ;)
Nope. This isn't hypocritical. Not at all. No way.

DeletedUser10790

January is when people have exams isn't it? (Well not anymore!) I told my co's in december I'd be busy/gone for most of the beginning of January didn't I? Shocks me :icon_neutral:
Anyway in the summer there is no exams so don't you worry about that.

I was referring to Rob's jibe at me, a comment he makes frequently....

And I spose I missed you a tiny bit...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
sshh Blue... every post is about Will.. surely you know that...

tis takes a lot more skill to get rimmed at 200K... so your never be as good as me, Blue...

DeletedUser

Will, go play the game instead and quit during mid game what seems to define you on most worlds you play instead of making a fool out of yourself here over and over again.

I have no idea what's really going on, but Will managed to grab the #1 spot with high ODA and ODD, which shows that he is an aggressive player who knows how to defend well. That's an important recipe for late game success

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Pansy... He was all confused about his feeling for me coming back.... give the guy a chance... wedding planning, man crush... no wonder he got a bit confused... :icon_redface:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Man crush I said...

Though I fear for the coroner that has to try and explain Spontaneous human combustion due to the non-typing of 'Blue'...

I'm pretty sure even the European Court on Human Rights would struggle to rule on this one...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have no idea what's really going on, but Will managed to grab the #1 spot with high ODA and ODD, which shows that he is an aggressive player who knows how to defend well. That's an important recipe for late game success

I can't take the credit for much, speed players are the ones who know the best to do in attacking and defending because their so used to it and so that's mostly down to Milad and Dorin.