Ruffus is at it again!

DeletedUser6695

Why would I want to rim Ruffus because Will does? I do wonder what goes through some peoples minds

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No idea CF.. you tell me.... unless you have some other 'secret' that everyone didn't know nearly 3 weeks ago?...

Though I can tell you that what goes through most peoples minds is thoughts, though too many round here aren't capable of thinking for themselves...

DeletedUser6695

And what secret would that be? Spit it out or I'll consider this conversation over.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tis ok CF, I'm not one for spitting out others secrets regardless of how well kept they are.... plus there is no fun in knowing a 'secret' if everyone knows it...

Nice chatting to you, I'm sure we will chat again some time soon...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont see why everyone is posting these embarrassing stats anyways.....

Every world CF has claimed to play a "rank 1 account on" has played his own account then joined the rank one account after the world has started for what ever reason. (he has his, every one else has their version of what happened)

The only one he can claim is really "his rank 1" is Classic 1, which i can protest to this.

1) you guys had 4-5 co-players at start up even tho you only give you and Cheif credit for it, which shows the kind of egotistic players you two are.

2) The world is a 5 member world and you guys have a 20 member family tribe. So all the competition is in your family no wonder why your rank number 1 there.

Ruffus iv never played with and really never heard of till this world.

But the stats everyone keeps posting of his saying "winner ruffus" over CF is laughable.

His highest world was like 250k points, for what ever reason (rimmed, rage quit, quit doesnt matter)

Just really poor stats and for some reason its making front line news for W16 that two players

1 horrible stats the other, not great stats are being compared as to who's better. I know alot of people will disagree with this post but the only thing that stands out from ether player is CF's ego, not his stats or how great he is but only how great he thinks he is.

As for Cheif, i know your a good start up player as your top 5 every world during start up but id like to see you play late game on a world that your not in a family tribe of 20 good players on a world with only 30 good players on it.

Flame on Flamers ;)

~ Sci

DeletedUser10940

looks like ruffus is being internalled, not that i care at all, ill just be glad that i wont take a second look because i seen his name again.

yellow.png
Yakabindie (497|439) K443,831Ruffus [ROTN]The Mark Daster [ROTN]2013-07-31 15:13:00
yellow.png
Eagles Eyrie (500|439) K452,387Ruffus [ROTN]Decursus [ROTN]2013-07-31 06:53:35
yellow.png
Robins Nest (499|440) K443,735Ruffus [ROTN]Decursus [ROTN]2013-07-31 06:45:19

DeletedUser

Its classic 3 not 1 and dont hate the player hate the game :lol:

I dont hate Nether Cold or Chief, was just pointing out thats the only Rank 1 account Cold can claim to be "his" account, and as shown above for the reasons i have it was a fairly easy world to get rank 1 on specially when your family tribe consist of 4 tribes and 20 players and every other tribe has 5 players with no families.

DeletedUser9598

I dont hate Nether Cold or Chief, was just pointing out thats the only Rank 1 account Cold can claim to be "his" account, and as shown above for the reasons i have it was a fairly easy world to get rank 1 on specially when your family tribe consist of 4 tribes and 20 players and every other tribe has 5 players with no families.

No1 was stopping the others from creating family tribes, if you want to complain then complain to the mods for creating the world with a pathetic small tribe limit, we won classic 2 so was always going to come back with everyone to try win classic 3 (which has been achieved) and theres only 14 members left as a number of us had to leave, myself included so cant and wont try to take any credit for what the guys have done.

DeletedUser

No1 was stopping the others from creating family tribes, if you want to complain then complain to the mods for creating the world with a pathetic small tribe limit, we won classic 2 so was always going to come back with everyone to try win classic 3 (which has been achieved) and theres only 14 members left as a number of us had to leave :)

Im not complaining about the tribe that won the world, and everyone looks at it differently but in my opinion when a world has a member limit of 5 you should join the world with the intentions of keeping a tribe with 5 members if you wanna join a world with more then 5 members you should have waited for the next classic. But thats my opinion, but some players like yourself likes going into a 5 member world create a 20 member family and "win a world" so congrats on the win but in my opinion when its 20v5 its not deserving in my opinion.

But this isnt classic so i wont add no more of my opinion.