Ruffus is at it again!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I played W65... was even rank 1 (though maybe only 2 though can't be arsed to check)... played solo... does that make me better then rufus and CF?...

DeletedUser

Your username sounds really familiar to me Mancunia.....were you in Yarr?

DeletedUser

I played W65... was even rank 1 (though maybe only 2 though can't be arsed to check)... played solo... does that make me better then rufus and CF?...

I remember you from W1...most have improved a lot since then to get rank 1 :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No, not Yarr that I remember... though I fear I've dropped a bullock... last net worlds I played was the no hauls which was rank 1ish/2ish and the world before or after that was rank 1...

Tis late, I'm old.. am drunk... have spent all day carrying my little boy up the stairs so he can go on the slide and all evening throwing sticks in the river for my dog to chase...

Did I mention I'm old?...

I didn't play world 1?... though I was rank 1 on the UK15.... if most keep improving?...

though to be honest... being rank 1 on 15 says more about the complete lack of quality players left on UK then my ability...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When you say rank 1, you mean you internalled before failing to defend yourself from HUGS.

DeletedUser12021

He's telling the truth. The op was started by the accounts Hobberz, Acehhh and Charlottetheharlot. Hugs joined not much after to kill his northern and center villa's.

You overextended and were far too spread out though Mancunia.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
tis was fun... was at one point 6-0 defending trains from soon.... first villages were lost to a resend train that I couldn't snipe because server was down... (tis a post about it at like 4am if you look hard enough)... then got out played as I stacked against one train and snipe another... only to read all the red reports to find out that if the train I stacked the nuke was with the first noble (after 3 pre nukes) and the train I sniped the nuke was with the 2nd noble (after 3 pre nukes)... if I'd done it the other way round... I would of kept both villages...

Though I would of been down to 10 spears, anyway... but 8-0 would of look nice before they came back and thrashed me in the 2nd half...

Plus... as I was completely out dipomacied (if it ain't a word it is now...)... by players even more underhanded at the dark arts than me and got absolutely no support (but not in a iteam way that I actually asked for it and had two pallys...)... was also the first time I've ever tired to snipe, let alone actually managed it...

plus you notice at no point have a blamed exams, co-players letting me down or any other rubbish for getting rimmed...

I was out played... tis was fun... but then.. unlike some I don't google chrome.. I hardly ever co-play.. and I don't claim to be anything than average at this silly addictive text based game...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I made many errors on that world... all for the right reasons... thinking players would put quality in front of points.... not screwing a tribe mate for the benefit of the duke in front of points... and just generally wanting to be in the same tribe with a couple of the best/nicest players on UK in front of survival....

I'd make the same errors again.... tis was fun...

Plus all you that say Daz can't duke... the only reason Daz can't duke is because he puts the individual first... good dukes know that the tribe comes first... he did everything he could to hep me out whilst I did everything I could to make it hard for him to do that...

DeletedUser12021

After a while it was easy to counter your snipes really as you had not enough D left.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
tis true... having most of my D supporting a player a good walk away and with 20+ hours between clusters meant I lost too much too early...

But at the end of the day I couldn't hold off all of soon wherever my troops were... everyone expected hugs to hug west not south... once they decided to hug south and soon jumped on the opportunity that gave them whilst hugs played west... it was over...

was fun trying and at least taking a few trains out before the inevitable happened...

I said what needed to be said... did the right things... though I got beat... badly... the 24 hours of defending was more fun than 6 months of huggin and rimming nubs that UK worlds become at mid game....

DeletedUser

I'm so sorry for you, it must of been horrible, you wont be forgotten!

DeletedUser11971

*sighs*

I'll start from uk7 seeing as Im pretty sure previous worlds were CF

Inevitable uk7 was when I was taught by j0sh. Rank 10-11 iirc
uk8 Iron Brew rank 3
uk9 Leaf Coneybear rank 1
uk10 Cold-Fusion rank 6?
uk14 Social Experiment rank 2
ukc Cold-Fusion rank 1
uk16...Wouldn't you like to know :icon_rolleyes:

w63(possibly 64) LastApparatus
w65 Somebody You Used to Know

TW Masters Lazy rank 1

Happy?

Ok UK8 you got rimmed on your original acc then hopped to Iron Brew so which acc should we pick?! UK9 again I think you hopped to Leaf ConeyBear from another acc.

UK11 you played so why not put that up?
UK12 you also played!

lol why the gaps and the little errors?! Arrr of course :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

UK12 you also played!

I'm just an old sad lonely man... but even I can remember CF being asked to produce the stats to confirm his claims...
I don't see where he was asked to show stats of every single world he has played.

unless if it was where Mancunia was talking about tales of him getting rimmed in another world in 3 good posts.... which I didn't read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Ok UK8 you got rimmed on your original acc then hopped to Iron Brew so which acc should we pick?! UK9 again I think you hopped to Leaf ConeyBear from another acc.

UK12 you also played!

I was rimmed on uk8? Big deal? I still played the rank 3 account was was the main driver for long stretches of time due to Matt's insanely long holidays.

uk9 I did change accounts at around 10k I believe due to people quitting it made sense for me to take a central account and BnM to noble my villages in the north instead of keeping 2 players miles away from our core.

Little gaps? Don't be ridiculous. I have played Tw for almost 6 years. If I was to list all my accounts it would take up multiple pages.

Now you can continue to nit pick or crawl back to wherever you slid out of. My ego grows bored of your nonsensical drivel. I probably won't reply again unless you actually make a decent post which suggests Ruffus may be good enough to shine my shoes or clean out my stables.

DeletedUser11971

oh sorry for nit picking I just though if we looking at who is the better player then the fact you were rimmed should be taken into consideration? But maybe your ego can't handle this?! These were the little gaps I was referring to and see UK11 & Uk12 not going to get a mention?

CF you seem to resort to insults very quickly and we only asking you simple questions here. So my nonsensical drivel always seems to highlight little snippets you have "forgotten" to mention.

Now we only looking at UK accounts so I don't think even you have account hopped that much but if it is 6 pages then so be it.

UK11 and Uk12 I'll chalk up to Ruffus as you not going to say which accounts you played unless you wish to say? I really don't mind CF but try and keep the ego under control and work on your insults as they aren't very good and you always seem to fall back on them when you know you are in the wrong which could let folks make the wrong conclusions which would be terrible now wouldn't it....

Ok on the co played accounts is a bit like a having a threesome with an octopus as hard to know who is clicking what when so to speak. I will be generous on these accs and assume you were there most of the time and the same for when you acc hop.

Happy with that or do you just want to continue with the puerile comments?

DeletedUser6695

I have been rimmed once in 6 years? Not bad eh? I believe Ruffus has been rimmed 3 times in recent uk worlds...Seems like he's doing well

I assume I played uk11 as CF as I don't recall it. uk12 I dont think I played

but if you want to chalk up worlds...

uk7 - me
uk8 - me
uk9 - me
uk10 - me
uk14- me

Anything else?

DeletedUser11708

I have never been rimmed on tw in my 3 years of playing dose this make me better than ruffus ?

Never been in a tribe with ruffus before so can not say what he is like as a tribe mate. Never played against him eather so no clue on his skill level.

I remember CF from uk10 was in panders and close to me on map can not remember what account i was on like but was east of Evol CF joined us before quitting uk10 never got to know him as had ego when i mailed him.