Ruffus is at it again!

DeletedUser11971

I have been rimmed once in 6 years? Not bad eh? I believe Ruffus has been rimmed 3 times in recent uk worlds...Seems like he's doing well

I assume I played uk11 as CF as I don't recall it. uk12 I dont think I played

but if you want to chalk up worlds...

uk7 - me
uk8 - me
uk9 - me
uk10 - me
uk14- me

Anything else?

yes the facts.

Right lets make this as simple as we can. Ruffus started on UK1 and CF on Uk2 (am aware CF played on Uk1 but I don't think it went well or lasted very long as was a long way in so happy to forget UK1?)

Uk2:

Ruffus: Ranked 464 with 5,336 Points
CF: No rank showing and just 116 Points

Winner = Ruffus

Uk3:

Ruffus: Best Rank 30 with 397,244 points

CF: Best Rank 783 with 116 points

Winner = Ruffus

UK4:

ruffus Rank3 with 112,241 points
CF Rank 308 and 100,198 points

Winner = Ruffus

UK5:

Ruffus Rank 2 and 16,251,397 points

CF Rank 5418 and 26 points

Winner = Ruffus

Uk6:

Ruffus Rank 4 and 340,838 Points
CF Did not play

Winner = Ruffus

UK7:

Ruffus Rank 2 and 105,669 points
CF Rank 157 and 135 points

Winner = Ruffus

Uk8:

Ruffus: Rank 1 233, 172 points
CF Rank not sure and can go look and see but was around 2.5k points

Winner = Ruffus

Now CF after being rimmed did hop ontoIron Brew acc and achieved Rank 3 and 700k points so is hard to sayexactly who should take the honours. Ruffus did lead the Rank 1tribe so duking is hard as well as playing so am going to say for notgetting rimmed world goes to Ruffus.

UK9:

Ruffus Did not play

CF Rank 6 and 6,493 points

Winner = CF

UK10:

Ruffus Rank 6 and 11,564 points
CF Rank 6 and 68,845 points

Winner = CF

Uk11:

Ruffus Rank 61 and 26, 085 Points
CF Rank 22 and 11,779 points

Winner = CF

UK12:

Ruffus Rank 11 and 5,538 points
CF quit before nobles

Winner = CF

Uk13 Neither Played

Uk14:

Ruffus did not play

CF Rank 2 and 17,117 points

Winner -= CF

UK15 Neither really played (Ruffus to400 points)

Uk16 Still running.

So is clear to me that on Uk server Ruffus is statistically the better player. More top 10's, bigger accounts and tends to quit rather than be nobled out. CF just tends to quit or famously be nobled out.

Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uk2:

Ruffus: Ranked 464 with 5,336 Points
CF: No rank showing and just 116 Points

Winner = Ruffus

Uk3:

Ruffus: Best Rank 30 with 397,244 points

CF: Best Rank 783 with 116 points

Winner = Ruffus

Discuss!
I stopped reading there..... lol are you serious?

DeletedUser

UK2 CF didn't play.
UK3 CF didn't play.
UK4 CF played Sulumain The Great, rank 4.
UK5 CF didn't play.
UK6 CF didn't play.
UK7 CF played Temporary rank 1.
UK8 CF played Iron Brew. Now since I played and was rank 2 pretty much the entire world with Luca as rank 1 for the entirety, Ruffus pulled rank 1 for seconds. CF was a higher rank for pretty much the ENTIRE world.
UK9 CF played Leaf Coneybear. Rank 1.
UK14 Ruffus played, and ragequit when he lost ofc.

So if we count worlds they actually played and didn't just start on for SECONDS...
CF wins 8. Ruffus wins none?

Besides if you count worlds people played then surely the older players would always be the best but this is NOT the case.
Put them in a 1on1 and CF would completely smoke Ruffus. It's indesputable.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The only INDISPUTABLE fact in this thread is that CFs ego is far greater than his ability...

notice how putting words in caps make them even more true... though it's only idiots that think that...

DeletedUser11971

I can only go on what CF tells us and that player only reached rank 21 as you will see here http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=player&id=93672 plus is just an acc that internals as you will see here http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=93672&type=gain&pn=3

Look writing your name in a Harry Potter book doesn't mean you wrote the whole novel. Co played yes maybe, learnt a lot from experience am sure he did but be serious CF did not "play" temporary.

UK8 CF played Iron Brew. Now since I played and was rank 2 pretty much the entire world with Luca as rank 1 for the entirety, Ruffus pulled rank 1 for seconds. CF was a higher rank for pretty much the ENTIRE world.

Still Ruffus made Rank 1 though didn't he and up against you too!? Now CF got rimmed first then hopped onto Iron Brew so is it fair to count that and who did most of the work? Still on the way have looked at this rank beats points so whatever acc you use Ruffus did better.

Again acc hopped after getting to two villas (yes good reason too and not rimmed this time) but the other player on that acc had done most of the work and quit at 50k points including three internals.

UK2 CF didn't play.
UK3 CF didn't play.
UK5 CF didn't play.
UK6 CF didn't play.
UK14 Ruffus played, and ragequit when he lost ofc.

So if we count worlds they actually played and didn't just start on for SECONDS...
CF wins 8. Ruffus wins none?

How is that 8?! lololololol I can see why you need help with your farming!!!

Besides if you count worlds people played then surely the older players would always be the best but this is NOT the case.
Put them in a 1on1 and CF would completely smoke Ruffus. It's indesputable.

Of course counting older worlds gives an advantage but CF says he has played for 6 years so what do you do? I just went on what he'd told us so read up.

Wishing that CF would beat Ruffus in the fantasy 1 on 1 is not the same as it being true so is not indisputable alas.
I am just showing that making silly statements re Ruffus is unwise if your own history is so feeble. CF is a good start up player but overall Ruffus has more top 10's, , more points and caps and therefore must be seen as the better player.

Talking a good game is, alas, not the same as actually being thought of as good. If Suliman the Great is his largest acc on the uk server then oh dear.

Can we now drop the Ruffus hating please as I think the points have been made and let us all move on

DeletedUser10790

Cf is better. I can only speak from experience, I've encountered Ruffus on 2 of my 3 uk worlds.
Uk12 tried to organise a gangbang early, think got rimmed early
uk14 organised a gangbang early (Massive one) while nobling barbs himself, and failed to defeat us in a 12v1 situation.

(Before rob mentions it, I was in the middle of 2 of the tribes and miles away for support... I was the only casualty, and changed accounts to continue leadership role)

DeletedUser

Cf is better. I can only speak from experience, I've encountered Ruffus on 2 of my 3 uk worlds.
Uk12 tried to organise a gangbang early, think got rimmed early
uk14 organised a gangbang early (Massive one) while nobling barbs himself, and failed to defeat us in a 12v1 situation.

Well to be perfectly honest it was more of a 12v2, and towards the end 12v4. We have DpTd the entire time.

DeletedUser12067

Why can't people just stick to 1 username, would make it much easier to keep track of how well they've done.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Each of my personalities has a their own username...

Blue once said I was a good player... therefore he judgment is clearly flawed...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Evening all just thought i would pop in and give my 2p worth.
hi mr chef how is Kath these days good i hope.

now where was i, been away from game and forum for some time and no before admin ask i will not put up my big sig that sends you all mad.

I have had the pleasure of playing with both players in this discussion and i agree chef can hold his own, but i must say RUFFUS has earned my respect as a leader and a quality player, i would stand beside him on any world although when we first met it was on different sides and we clashed many times but i must say he still made the game a pleasure,
i do not class myself as anywhere near the top 100 players here but the game is entertaining if nothing else.
just my opinion sorry if it upsets anyone,
avt53.gif

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
this was a fun thread....

though strange now that CF is co-playing an account in the same tribe as Rufus....

So as CF seems to be Will's fast developing lap dog... shaggy coat, wet nose and all... and Will did his best to stand up for his lap dog, will CF make Will's promise come true and rim internal Rufus...

DeletedUser6695

this was a fun thread....

though strange now that CF is co-playing an account in the same tribe as Rufus....

So as CF seems to be Will's fast developing lap dog... shaggy coat, wet nose and all... and Will did his best to stand up for his lap dog, will CF make Will's promise come true and rim internal Rufus...

I have been in ROTN for quite some time now. I don't even know where you're going with the lap dog statement. Lastly before making stupid statements you should at least check what k Ruffus is in Mr Harry Bounce

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score