Ruffus is at it again!

DeletedUser

Just a quick response to your sidekick iteam... your tribe is in someways a pre-made seeing as a couple of the tribes you merged with were started as pre-mades. Just because you all merged into one another and now have a new leader(s) doesnt change the fact that the core of your players are indeed here as from various pre-mades.
Read what ruffus said again. He said " For once try and build a tribe with people you've never played with before and then call yourself a good leader"
which we sort of did. coming across friends in worlds is something nobody can avoid. unless you expect us to go to .de worlds and make rank1 tribes there -.-
so the tribemates may have known each other for a while on previous worlds and joined this world together but we didn't join this world with anyone.

@Jeimizu:
I prefer to do one post with some worth reading criticism instead of doing many worthless posts with embarrassing hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will, from the players i know that also know you, they tell me that you have a good TW head on your shoulders, but this post made you look a bit silly. It crys out "UHOH!!! getting scared tribes might gangbang us so lets go cry on the externals about it and try and get a response" which obviously you will get when you start lies and attack a player individually.

Also Will, please stop referring to your classic world rank 1 as mid to late game. We know you are coplaying with CF there, you go on about it enough, no need to keep referring to it. Also this isnt a request for you to put your TW CV up on the externals (again) which was hilarious by the way :lol:

Just a quick response to your sidekick iteam... your tribe is in someways a pre-made seeing as a couple of the tribes you merged with were started as pre-mades. Just because you all merged into one another and now have a new leader(s) doesnt change the fact that the core of your players are indeed here as from various pre-mades.

Anyway... let me get back to mailing the top 40 (top 20 isnt enough) to take you guys down.... . Ciao!

This post was actually to make people aware of current ingame events and to liven up the forums again as they have died again (we don't want that happening.. Externals bring along a lot of fun!)
Well when people say I'm a start up player only I feel the need to prove them wrong and that's a current thing which proves it wrong, along with my TV CV which I must say I love.

I'm actually iTeams sidekick :x
Who were the premades? Please tell me?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
is this going to be another of those 'asking for support but not really asking for support' situations?...

though I guess on the bright side you can't look anymore stupid than you did during that conversation...

DeletedUser11546

Also Will, please stop referring to your classic world rank 1 as mid to late game. We know you are coplaying with CF there, you go on about it enough, no need to keep referring to it. Also this isnt a request for you to put your TW CV up on the externals (again) which was hilarious by the way :lol:

Ahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahah

Funniest thing i've read in ages, he really doesn't shut up about how amazing he's doing on classic.

DeletedUser12021

WoW someone has been piling up lot of hate. quite funny really :lol: as we are the only ones who don't need anymore attention. our profile alone has had more views than your Tribe :lol:

Seriously? :D You actually keep track about how much views tribes get?

I believe the only one making a fool out of himself is you here. with so much unnecessary hate. It is a game after all I don't see why someone would cry like you do over a thread. and yes, I used the word "Cry" for you again as it is the best way I could describe how you currently look :lol:

I don't hate at all. I do dislike ego's and big talkers though and as much they post their ridicilous messages in here, I'll reply on it if I can be bothered.

Use whatever words you want really because that coming from your mouth it just doesn't mean anything.
I do advice you to extend your vocabulary. It might aid you.

so, you never use your past worlds experience or stats in this world? Are you trying to say your previous worlds stats had no effects on your leadership whatsoever? ( as in, people knowing you and trusting you to lead)
Yes. Although I'm sure in the minds of you and Will that will be very difficult to comprehend there is much more than previous worlds and what happend there. To me all that matters is the current world.

Now I'm sure you are thinking to make a story about how I joined ROTN because they won world 1 as w1n. Go ahead I ask you to tell me what my reasons were to join them.

Make sure not to use the real simple reason I just had a friend in ROTN before I joined w16.

Still trying to figure out if what you just said has a point or it's something like the rest of your posts. without any points and just shows childish behavior :lol:

Try thinking for a change. That might help figuring things out.

Oh really? do you see us crying when you and others keep mentioning that we "broke NAP" or "Can't do Diplomacy" when they were clearly referring to past incidents?
I think I clearly said past worlds in my entire post. How could you even get that one wrong?
But as matter of fact I noticed the topic about it sure went on a while after I stopped posting in it. So either you're mixing up persons or holding me accountable for what others say. Funny. I don't know how it goes for you guys, but I sure can make up my own mind and thoughts without needed someone else for that.

How about posts with no worth-reading contexts other than pure hatred and pathetic cry outs? :lol:

Hatred? Like "I'm gonna get near you and rim you, because I hate you from world 14 and other stuff. Mwhahaha"

In contrary to your co you'll never catch me into saying something like that.

Anyway. Keep being busy replying in this thread and keeping it active.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahah

Funniest thing i've read in ages, he really doesn't shut up about how amazing he's doing on classic.

though some how he always forgets to mention the other 3 or was it 4 co-players that were on the account during early game...

DeletedUser11971

Read what ruffus said again. He said " For once try and build a tribe with people you've never played with before and then call yourself a good leader"
which we Obviously did. coming across friends in worlds is something nobody can avoid. unless you expect us to go to .de worlds and make rank1 tribes there -.-
so the tribemates may have known each other for a while on previous worlds and joined this world together but we never did join with anyone.

is this the same as we never asked for support but oh my look at the number of pallies in our villa kind of we never joined with a load of friends sort of thing (just to avoid confusion later?

Mind you I sort of believe you this time as most of your friends were on your account so who needs a tribe?!

Ok that was a joke not serious just so you can look up....now!

oh just in case you still having a sense of humour feeling read this as I find it will make you laugh heaps...!

Now let me make a personal promise to you Ruffus. Every UK world you join. Every single one. That I'm made aware of, I will rim you. I will join near you and I will make it my priority to rim you.

Whatever else Roman Numerals Guy you do have a sense of the hilarious so I thank you and please ask IFib to post more as a service to the Uk community!

My oh my this is a lol thread :icon_razz:

DeletedUser11971

though some how he always forgets to mention the other 3 or was it 4 co-players that were on the account during early game...

that what the flicky hair types call a InstaTribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love attention
emoticon-in-love-animate.gif

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Took me a while but I finally learnt on skype that the best way to wind up Will is to ignore him and carry on the conversation like he isn't their...

It all brings back my lost years of Freudian psychosis and the temptation to bore you all with it using Will as a case study is hard to deny... but the fact that he would love it... keeps me sitting on my hands...

DeletedUser589

Will, I appreciate that the forums are dead and that they need some livening up, but I guess a slow forum is a sign of the UK server these days, small worlds unfortunately. But no need to get that activity by making up content that has a negative impact on your reputation. What you said was all absolute rubbish and I think you know it too?

Lets not get into the whole "Name me pre-mades...no they werent premades" thing because it will go on forever but im happy to say that the members you have from T4H and also WHO? Were from premade tribes.

iTeam, I take your point on board. But you said that your tribe wasnt a premade (or at least implied it with the wording of your sentence) and I was just pointing out that actually your players did mostly join in premades (though I admit were not a premade with your account as the leader)

DeletedUser

Seriously? :D You actually keep track about how much views tribes get?
No? TW stats does it for me

I do advice you to extend your vocabulary. It might aid you.
I'm not a native English speaker. I am working on that though xd

Now I'm sure you are thinking to make a story about how I joined ROTN because they won world 1 as w1n. Go ahead I ask you to tell me what my reasons were to join them.
What? I don't even know w1n as I never played uk worlds before. I just pointed out that you were wrong about past worlds being irrelevant.

Try thinking for a change. That might help figuring things out.
or you try to make some proper posts instead of random sarcasms with no point??

I think I clearly said past worlds in my entire post. How could you even get that one wrong?
But as matter of fact I noticed the topic about it sure went on a while after I stopped posting in it. So either you're mixing up persons or holding me accountable for what others say. Funny. I don't know how it goes for you guys, but I sure can make up my own mind and thoughts without needed someone else for that.
your quote in that part did not include anything refering to past worlds. either way wanted to make sure you get my point about past stuff mattering.

In contrary to your co you'll never catch me into saying something like that.
probably because you can't do it. We see enough of what you Can do though. that would've probably been a big possibility if you were a better player :lol:

is this the same as we never asked for support but oh my look at the number of pallies in our villa kind of we never joined with a load of friends sort of thing (just to avoid confusion later?
I actually edited the "Obviously" to "sort of" in my previous post before you post this. but come on you know what I meant. Don't be so desperate. last time you made a cartoon picture because I said I didn't get support but there was 1 paladin 30-40 archers in a report that I'm not sure how it even got there. I enjoyed the cartoon but can't say your point was valid we did get all the ODD without any support..... except that 40 archers (There, happy? )

and in this case what ruffus asked Will to do was impossible considering this is like Will's hometown. however what we did is as far away from " making tribe with people you know " as possible.

DeletedUser6695

The last time I heard someone say that I was working part time in TGI Fridays between stints at Uni... twenty years later it's still lame...

Unfortunately 20 years ago I was not born so I cannot sympathize nor relate to your situation

DeletedUser2779

1.) Ruffus doesnt lead ROTN, he is one member of the tribe that due to his experience I have asked to take up a council role along side a handful of others. Lets be clear here, I am the Duke and leader of ROTN. We have not contacted all of the top 20. Though I find it hilarious that you actually think we would do that. #ego #centreoftheworldcomplexmuch?

ooooops

thats a risky move -- hope the rest of your tribe were happy with that call ?