Secrecy Builds Suspicion (Or Why I left ORC)

DeletedUser

marek, tribal policy dictates how you play your account, and as an ex ORC I know why kat had to take those barbs and internals, it wasnt out of preference it was out of necessity to keep growing

DeletedUser9465

dec has already nobled two barbs today...when theirs plenty of enemy villages around....does that say something about w1n leadership? :lol:

DeletedUser

Leo, i know we are on the same side, but it doesn't really say anything about w1n leadership if it is two barbs. (Dont get me wrong, the w1n leadership is rubbish ;))!

DeletedUser

What do you suggest you do then if you are in a tribe where you are boxed in with no where to go and all the internals get handed to the "clique"?

HAHAHA! Dec's had 158 internals, either you're talking rubbishabout the "Clique" or your beloved Kat was in the League of Doom.

Also, about my account, You kn0w I used to be marek and *jonno*, use those to see how many barbs I took :icon_cool: as for where I am now, your spies will eventually find out, but I will say you were wrong to yell at king lendios (or whatever his name is) Great attempt to cover from him though...

DeletedUser

What absolute rubbish! No matter what your tribes policy is, if you dont want to take barbs you dont have to. 96 barbs, that shows a passion for it. Sure, orc suggested taking a few tactical barbs, but 96?! More than 25% of dec's villages. PLus the 150+ internals which everyone seems to of conveniantly forgotten.

"Its going to happen" no bud, with figures like that you have to have a hunger for it...

If your tribe's policy is not attacking the enemy, what else is there to do, Marek? Of course a tribe's policy dictates the way you play! If I constantly nobled barbs in W1N, I wouldn't last long because it's not the way of the tribe.

Officially your dumbest response.

DeletedUser

You're quite right. Dec has nobled two barbs today. Both >9k. They used to belong to an ORC player but were removed due to an infraction. Would you leave 9k barbs in your CI for others to take. I believe the argument about barbs is about those who take nice juicy 1.5k barbs.

DeletedUser

If your tribe's policy is not attacking the enemy, what else is there to do, Marek? Of course a tribe's policy dictates the way you play! If I constantly nobled barbs in W1N, I wouldn't last long because it's not the way of the tribe.

Officially your dumbest response.

Since when has ORC's policy been not attacking the enemy?

You say I've got a dumb response. Anyway, I think we can conclude from Dec's internals that she was part of the "League of Doom" :icon_wink: and so if she was a part of the that she was a part of orc Policy making i.e. shes infavour of barb munching!

DeletedUser

Well it's barely "attack the enemy" going on ORC stats/ODA/internals/conquers. :icon_biggrin:

"League of Doom" :icon_wink: and so if she was a part of the that she was a part of orc Policy making

Those secret "Doom" Skype chats were by invitation only. You know, ORC council...something Dec wasn't part of.

I'm also sure Dec'll let her stats do the talking pretty soon and save me rambling on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im also being ignored :D
Hmmm....I can say whatever i want and nobody will notice...............

DeletedUser

Well it's barely "attack the enemy" going on ORC stats/ODA/internals/conquers. :icon_biggrin:

I'm also sure Dec'll let her stats do the talking pretty soon.

and so your argument falls apart...

anyway, I hope she does start kicking ass soon, because at the moment she looks like a terrible player who w1n realy shouldnt of taken in...

Current stats are LRAG are up 24?

DeletedUser

anyway, I hope she does start kicking ass soon, because at the moment she looks like a terrible player who w1n realy shouldnt of taken in...

Wow, yes, Marek, because I seriously based my whole argument on that statement. :icon_eek:

I do believe this was one of my original points: "If you're in a tribe who's policy is to internal and take barbs, it's going to happen." One which you blindly choose to ignore.

Yes, the stats aren't great but leaving her K11/12 vils undefended and there for the taking, we're fine with that. Like we said, it's amazing it's taken this long.

You're generally an objective poster but tonight you're being a bit of a clown. I'll look forward to discussing the game when you start making some valid points again.

But you're right, what have we done?! I guess we also should have kicked Buch and Goats and all those players who lose vils when they first move over. I mean, it's not like those vils are obviously amongst their old tribe and isolated.

DeletedUser

With respect, I dare say that had we taken any LRAG or ORC player in who was in a similar position the stats would be worse. Dec is doing a fine job of defending what us defendable (I might have just made that word up) and making life hard on those trying to take what is indefensible. TBH we are all surprised how long it is taking for ORC/LRAG to take some villes.

DeletedUser

Wow, yes, Marek, because I seriously based my whole argument on that statement. :icon_eek:

I do believe this was one of my original points: "If you're in a tribe who's policy is to internal and take barbs, it's going to happen." One which you blindly choose to ignore.

Yes, the stats aren't great but leaving her K11/12 vils undefended and there for the taking, we're fine with that. Like we said, it's amazing it's taken this long.

You're generally an objective poster but tonight you're being a bit of a clown. I'll look forward to discussing the game when you start making some valid points again.

But you're right, what have we done?! I guess we also should have kicked Buch and Goats and all those players who lose vils when they first move over. I mean, it's not like those vils are obviously amongst their old tribe and isolated.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt tonight, partly because I'm tired, and I'm guessing you are too.

You must have forgotten, the bit I underlined I answered early with the "absolute rubbish!" bit. Then you rebuted my post with the statement including the bit about the tribes policy being about not attacking.

The difference between Buch and Goats was they moved over when ORC was a well organised machine, if a bit barb munchy, (noticably Dec W1N's villages (the ones she took) are these villages) whereas now they are adjusting to LRAG and with a different focus i.e. take the old barbs which are 9k+ Anyway why weren't they pre-stacked? Shes posted earlier about how there was a transition period of about a month!

Honestly, I have no idea how good she is, but these stats (the type W1N often use to judge every other tribe) suggest she's terrible. A barb muncher, part of the "League of Doom" and now losing villages (not much admittedly) But she could easily be skilled, and yet to show it, like many other ORC players which many W1N are slating.

DeletedUser

The difference between Buch and Goats was they moved over when ORC was a well organised machine, if a bit barb munchy, (noticably Dec W1N's villages (the ones she took) are these villages) whereas now they are adjusting to LRAG and with a different focus i.e. take the old barbs which are 9k+ Anyway why weren't they pre-stacked? Shes posted earlier about how there was a transition period of about a month!
Marek, seriously, "a bit barb munchy". I can dredge up ORC's stats but we both know how that story goes. Please, ORC were organised once upon a time and did well in the first war but the subsequent barb hunting ever since was a significant reason for leaving for a lot of the players who did.

In terms of stacking an entire account - surely you can see it's unrealistic and common sense to leave weaker, smaller clusters to the wolves but make it as awkward as possible for them?

Honestly, I have no idea how good she is, but these stats (the type W1N often use to judge every other tribe) suggest she's terrible. A barb muncher, part of the "League of Doom" and now losing villages (not much admittedly) But she could easily be skilled, and yet to show it, like many other ORC players which many W1N are slating.
Losing vils is part of the moving process. It'd take something special to not lose any or it would be a sad reflection of the opposing tribe. No-one's denied the vils lost. If it's still like this in a few weeks time, perhaps we'll worry.

DeletedUser

Marek, seriously, "a bit barb munchy". I can dredge up ORC's stats but we both know how that story goes. Please, ORC were organised once upon a time and did well in the first war but the subsequent barb hunting ever since was a significant reason for leaving for a lot of the players who did.

In terms of stacking an entire account - surely you can see it's unrealistic and common sense to leave weaker, smaller clusters to the wolves but make it as awkward as possible for them?

Losing vils is part of the moving process. It'd take something special to not lose any or it would be a sad reflection of the opposing tribe. No-one's denied the vils lost. If it's still like this in a few weeks time, perhaps we'll worry.

Maybe we should continue this tomorrow?

But for now atleast I will say, her record shows shes a massive barb muncher and queen of the internals, and even if you are in ORC, and in the League of Doom! having that many internals and barbs is ridiculess.

DeletedUser

Maybe we should continue this tomorrow?

But for now atleast I will say, her record shows shes a massive barb muncher and queen of the internals, and even if you are in ORC, and in the League of Doom! having that many internals and barbs is ridiculess.

Internals and barbs, yes, not disputing that. As mentioned above, if you're in a tribe that play that way with little inclination to fight back, it's the only way to grow. I dispute the hyperbole you add to it considering LRAG have taken in the Rex account. Whether it's still the same player, who knows?

Like I say, a few weeks time, we'll have a much better indication I think. It's also interesting to see that despite being frontline with a pretty aggressive Western squad, Dec's ODA is, well, bigger than the majority of ORC's (now LRAG's) supposed biggest and brightest.

Not that I have to justify it but in my time fighting this end of the world, attacking was never something the big ORC's had much relish for. A player who likes to attack joining W1N? Makes sense to me.

DeletedUser

You say I've got a dumb response. Anyway, I think we can conclude from Dec's internals that she was part of the "League of Doom" :icon_wink: and so if she was a part of the that she was a part of orc Policy making i.e. shes infavour of barb munching!

Top ORC is bubbleblower. in 79th place, ODA <32million

DeletedUser5250

I always wondered what happened and how it played out, now I know.