SHAC To Spend A Penny

DeletedUser7025

First time in Tribal wars history i have seen someone post on the externals over termination of diplomacy, If i remember rightly, that we would get a shared forum going and see where things went and take it from there.

You made a family tribe.
You recruited Family tribe in SHAC's 3x3
You recruited SHAC's noble targets.
You had little respect for recruiting close to us.

If your looking for attention, Good luck to you, your recruitment skills and leadership will only come back and bite you one day.

Pointless Topic

SHAC will not be looking for war, And WC :) would be stupid to look for it.

It wasnt really termination of diplomacy though was it. it was an attack by an ally without rhyme or reason. you may argue it was punishment for the academy or similar. the original post made the point that i for one do not agree with family tribes and i thought the formation of the academy was ill considered. i also thought the recruiting of an academy member in a shac 3x3 was not good but the plater in question was kicked.

so you may think it pointless but i thought it worthy of a mention

DeletedUser

"your recruitment skills and leadership will only come back and bite you one day."

Just won world 9 - they have done me ok so far. I do not want to escalate this, but i think both tribes have acted questionably

Winning UK worlds is nothing. They are tiny and extremely uncompetitive. - Not too take that away from you or anything :icon_wink: :lol:

You guys do realise the alliance would most likely still be in place if you didn't recruit so much in our area and respected us? Let me recall these quotes:

mycool wrote:
wow, how far up cams bum can we all get?

mycool wrote:
3 - we are allies, please speak to us as such

So you saying
mycool said:
is not a great way to treat what has been an ally since the start
is pretty dumb when you have not done that from the start and you caused the tension between our tribes in the first place by being aggresive towards Ad Infernum which escalated obviously which is mine and Ad Infernum's fault aswell.

DeletedUser11183

i also thought the recruiting of an academy member in a shac 3x3 was not good but the plater in question was kicked.

No they werent :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Shifty - i have apologised on several forums so either accept the apology or move on as this is getting a little tired now.

I do not want to keep going back to square one

I also note that yet aGAIN in this forum it seems to be all aimed me? You guys attacked me in the forum and I defended myself, but you will argue that. I also note that this is taken from the forum which you have moved into your tribe and which we no longer have access to so I do not think it is fair to keep quoting from it and not giving the whole story.

Post the whole thing and people can make their own decisions.

Very few disputes are one sided, as I keep saying, we probably both could have dealt with it better.

So, if you want to discuss that shared forum on the externals, post it or move on.

Lastly on the acad thing, we said it was a changing thing and we asked you to be patient as an ally, you were not willing to. Is it fair to drop an alliance with a tribe because of something like an acad and restructure at this early stage of the game? Maybe, maybe not. Is it worth losing an alliance that was going well because you guys do not like 1 person ( wonder who that is ) in your allied tribe? Maybe, maybe not.

You seem to have cancelled the alliance we would appreciate clarity from the dukes as to where we now all stand.

DeletedUser

Shifty - i have apologised on several forums so either accept the apology or move on as this is getting a little tired now.

I do not want to keep going back to square one

I have accepted the appology, and appologised back. But when new stuff spring up obviously I will want to defend as you do.

I also note that yet aGAIN in this forum it seems to be all aimed me? You guys attacked me in the forum and I defended myself, but you will argue that. I also note that this is taken from the forum which you have moved into your tribe and which we no longer have access to so I do not think it is fair to keep quoting from it and not giving the whole story.

Post the whole thing and people can make their own decisions.

You are the leader, of course it would be aimed towards you. But nothing I have said has been personal, everything is aimed to the leadership. I will happily post the topic and will do so shortly if you wish.

Very few disputes are one sided, as I keep saying, we probably both could have dealt with it better.

So, if you want to discuss that shared forum on the externals, post it or move on.

Lastly on the acad thing, we said it was a changing thing and we asked you to be patient as an ally, you were not willing to. Is it fair to drop an alliance with a tribe because of something like an acad and restructure at this early stage of the game? Maybe, maybe not. Is it worth losing an alliance that was going well because you guys do not like 1 person ( wonder who that is ) in your allied tribe? Maybe, maybe not.

You seem to have cancelled the alliance we would appreciate clarity from the dukes as to where we now all stand.

Of course we were not willing to be patient when you recruit new members in OUR AREA into YOUR ACADEMY TRIBE. It's pretty obvious that would piss us off, yet you did it anyway.

We did not cancel due to not liking one person. The decision was a tribal decision and I quote:

Four Seasons on 27.07.2012 at 17:28
Thanks Quote Edit
Your say... have it now

******* (wont say who it was who posted this, but it was not me or Ad Infernum before you say it was) on 27.07.2012 at 17:32
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Been looking over that post on the shared forum and there logic is just like.....Really??

DeletedUser

I'm just curious about having an alliance in your main k . It was bound to cause tension sooner or later

DeletedUser11183

Usually i would say all this stuff should be kept off the externals... but the uk forums are boring so go for it! :D

DeletedUser7025

Well i think i see a fair amount of respect on both sides. I think it fair to say the recruitment of an academy member in an ally 3x3 is rightly protested (if it happened to me id be rightly aggrieved). I posted this originally in the hope it would be interpreted as an acceptance that our side didnt handle things particularly well with the academy but that having a member cleared was a disproportionate response. I do accept that the attacking player may well be acting alone.

hopefully we can all sleep easily in our beds past 6am :)

DeletedUser7025

Just because a WC member was attacked barely means we are 'squaring' up.
I can confirm that SHAC have no intentions of going to war or anything alike with WC.
Cooling off period is not needed in this case.
The alliance was broken for obvious reasons to SHAC and WC members, and to members outside... Well let's just say there was some disagreements leading to arguments which led to a questionable alliance which led to the cancellation of that alliance.

The ONLY thing this topic has showed me is that perhaps WC are preparing for SHAC to attack them because they believe that is our intentions.

Hmm more nobles on the way to us so This is tosh

DeletedUser8105

i expected us to work together and eventually merge
I'm not taking part in any diplo,it's just my opinion on SHAC/WC alliance.
2 top tribes are allied even before the nobles are out,in fact they both are in the same K on a small world like uk13.
How can people be so naive and expect these tribes working together till the end of the world.
This alliance was a temporary formality to avoid unnecessary attacks/scouts.

DeletedUser5426

Winning UK worlds is nothing. They are tiny and extremely uncompetitive. - Not too take that away from you or anything :icon_wink: :lol:

Read other world players posting this all the time and think .....what ya doing here then ????