Skill Of UK3??

DeletedUser

just updated, 11 Rumbles and 9 RA in the top 20. Dont know if its good that the server is totally dominated by 2 tribes or is it a bad thing lol. Kinda having a feeling that the rest outside the two tribes are either farms or noble targets

hoang nghiem

Well, it would definately mean that Rumble and RA should never merge. Plus they should have a mass war once they have nobled the entire K. Just so this world would be spiced up a bit. Which would lead to some good PnP's.

After that I think the world would get boring though. :(

DeletedUser

There are some good players that have started late.

Hopefully these players can break into the top 20 : )

DeletedUser

As much as it makes an interesting future regarding Rumble and RA, it doesn't give a great deal of hope to the worlds future after that. A top 20 with a more even spread of talent would be interesting in the long term but thats just our fault anyway :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2765

I don't think the skill level so much has dropped, rather the gap between good players and average players has widened. The average player can only commit a certain amount of time a day, whereas the good players have sitters / co-players which greatly enhances their size and ability to grow. For example, look at world 41, the gap there has been extroadinary there has been monumental. From the earliest stages of world 41, there have 6-7 tribes with less then 35 members in the top 20 and 2-3 tribes with less then 20 (some even had 7). And now there are several tribes with 4 members or so in the top 20, etc.. Anyway, since .co.uk isn't as old as .net it makes sense that there are fewer tribes like this in the top 20. But I think it goes to show that the amount of good players has increased and their gap over the average player has only widened.

What this really means, is that eventually, worlds will exist where no family tribes are present. Simply because family tribes will never make it into the top 20 because of the amount of skilled players in the top 20 tribes that create such huge leads over the rest of the pack.

Eitherway, in my opinion, this is a good thing. :)

DeletedUser

I don't think the skill level so much has dropped, rather the gap between good players and average players has widened. The average player can only commit a certain amount of time a day, whereas the good players have sitters / co-players which greatly enhances their size and ability to grow.

where as the sitter thing might be true to a certain extent i know a lot of top 20 players (or players that are in the top 2 tribes) that are actually playing solo...i therefore disagree with your statement that only average players can commit a certin amount of time a day :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He said he did, convo between him and PP somewhere on the forum

DeletedUser

He said he did, convo between him and PP somewhere on the forum

Im sure that single quote is in reference to all the time:icon_neutral: Mehh why am I bothering, you seem to make a habit of talking out of your rear on everything.

DeletedUser

Im sure that single quote is in reference to all the time:icon_neutral: Mehh why am I bothering, you seem to make a habit of talking out of your rear on everything.

awww, thanks matt....
I never said that he always used a sitter, I said he was, errr he has.
But whatever, why do I try? you seem to make it a habit of relentlessly flaming people who back up their statements with facts.

DeletedUser

who back up their statements with facts.
Odd most of the time he is off I can see if he has a sitter but again what would I know? Im pretty sure I can recall only seeing you once before which is why I say that you attempted to say that you had contacted all the former people in my premade and confirmed that they were not in it so if your referring to me flaming you then. I guess you caught me clearly would not know about either of these situations stupid me.

DeletedUser

sitting rules is when 60 days you cant be account sat correct?

DeletedUser

sitting rules is when 60 days you cant be account sat correct?
When you hit 60 days out of 120 days there are restrictions placed on what the account sitter can do with the account in order to prevent abuse.

DeletedUser

Odd most of the time he is off I can see if he has a sitter but again what would I know? Im pretty sure I can recall only seeing you once before which is why I say that you attempted to say that you had contacted all the former people in my premade and confirmed that they were not in it so if your referring to me flaming you then. I guess you caught me clearly would not know about either of these situations stupid me.
Wait, what?
Bolded placed together:
I say you say you contacted all poeple in my premade and confirmed they were not in it.
So, they were but weren't?
and how does that have to do with what we are talking about?
I am actually confused.
Are you saying you are saying that I said that I had gotten everyone in your premade to leave it?
what premade?
Where?
When?
What world?
only place I have played with you is .de
stop confusing me!!!

EDIT: to clear some things up:
you win, I guess hoang lied, or something.
I am done with this argument, as I am way to tired and confused already...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

Matt, I remember hoang saying that he was using a sitter on this world. It was in reference to PP saying that neither him nor hoang use sitters, and hoang corrected him.

DeletedUser

The average player can only commit a certain amount of time a day, whereas the good players have sitters / co-players which greatly enhances their size and ability to grow.

Careful! Everyone in the top 100 takes it as a personal insult if you so much as hint they might be putting in any effort or spending more than 30 minutes a week on TW.

DeletedUser2118

Careful! Everyone in the top 100 takes it as a personal insult if you so much as hint they might be putting in any effort or spending more than 30 minutes a week on TW.

Really? I take it as a personal insult when people pretend they spend like no time with their top rank ;).