Skill Of UK3??

DeletedUser

Noob better stay out of the top 20 if he knows what's good for him. :mad:

just kidding, but your no tribe crap keeps messin up the top 20 from being 10 rumble 10 ra

DeletedUser

vh3g1u.png

**** me its pervis and Purple Pred
Never thought id see the Kinky day.
Excuse me but ima excited HAAAAAAAAAAAA. How are u pervis? Pm me?

Why should noob stay outa top 20?

DeletedUser

I just did today because I was making too much noise for being in top 20 without being Rumble or RA =P I never check back either

DeletedUser

Well who knows perhaps I am Rumble tomorrow? Or I could be rimmed tomorrow =P The future is quite foggy for me at the moment.

DeletedUser

Oh wait... I hear Predator is remaking the tribe!! Join him. :p

Jokes.

DeletedUser

Harhar I caught you Noob. Thinking you can just jump back up there like that.

c9c0b678.jpg

DeletedUser

He flicked back like, 2 mins after I screenshotted.

Good timing FTW.

DeletedUser

Harhar I caught you Noob. Thinking you can just jump back up there like that.

c9c0b678.jpg

I like how russki has 2.250 points and queen of hearts has 2.278 points yet russki is ranked in front. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dun' blame meh.

Is the servers fault....

I *wish* I were that good at photoshop....

DeletedUser

No it's because Russki is game staff and hacked his way there. :p

DeletedUser

just updated, 11 Rumbles and 9 RA in the top 20. Dont know if its good that the server is totally dominated by 2 tribes or is it a bad thing lol. Kinda having a feeling that the rest outside the two tribes are either farms or noble targets

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

just updated, 11 Rumbles and 9 RA in the top 20. Dont know if its good that the server is totally dominated by 2 tribes or is it a bad thing lol. Kinda having a feeling that the rest outside the two tribes are either farms or noble targets

hoang nghiem

I would think its bad if the tribes recruited after they were top 20, but the two tribes just so happen to have taked players that got into the top 20.