Skill Of UK3??

DeletedUser

Was going to write something exactly like that (believe it or not). 100% agree though. Pervis's one dimensional view that you must be trained and taught (keep thinking about star wars :lol:) to become a great player is a ridiculous narrow minded statement. But I've come to expect nothing more from his posts.

Theres absolutely nothing stopping a player becoming great even if they didn't read any guides and learned it all through hands on exp and mass trial and error. Its going to take them a long time longer but it can be done no doubt.

My first world was world 10 i ran a top 30 tribe and was well over 100K and our tribe controlled k64 and i didn't even know rams knocked down walls before the attacks hit.I had never read a guide but i thought i had a good idea of the game.

I left tw's until w26 was just about to come out and saw a training tribe was being made and decided to ask to join 300 to try to improve on what i already thought was a solid game.I found out i had actually had no idea but being shown what to do by the likes of PP, pervis but mainly Godsman i was ranked in the top 10 of w26 and outstarted most of the elite players. By midway through the time i spent there i sniped my first train and not too long after i was regularly sitting Squid and defending his incommings from russki vpar and the tribe boys and never lost a village.

3 players who joined that training tribe have been in the top 10 of this world for most of it and are regualrs in it on any world they play.Guides are helpfull learning from great players is worth it's weight in gold if you are willing to listen.I have listened and learnt from evertything they have said and even though i play differently to them i have used what they know to strengthen the key areas of the game i am good at.And in saying that if i was to join a tribe with tharg or russki or vpar tomorrow i would listen to them as well cause it would only improve the way i play them game even more.

Somebody showing you how to do something better is a it lot better than reading from a guide.I am not elite in any way shape or form i do the basics well, but better than the average player.In my mind there is no way i could play the way i do without the players who taught me.

DeletedUser

Probably most appropriate thread to be mentioned in but Window and RA merge?

Two very clear titans now.

DeletedUser

Uhm... Might I point out...

Window, as said many times, never was a serious tribe. It has fulfilled the whatever purpose it had that it's members joined for, and those who want to hang around and have fun for longer + are actually logical human beings (eg: NOT Tracey :icon_rolleyes:) have applied to us.

DeletedUser

Lol the whole top 20 consists of RA and Rumble members now :p

This is just getting stupid!

OK, if Rumble and RA, don't either disband or war each other in the next week, everyones going to quit and their both going to have to noble 500 point barbs for the rest of the game.

There will be no negotiations!!!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol the whole top 20 consists of RA and Rumble members now :p

'tis what will make it fun.

This world is sorta full of experienced players, albeit we just backtimed the only 'experienced' player in our 7x7 and he restarted, but I hope to come across someone that will give me a run for my money, as that's what I find fun.

DeletedUser

What fi we disbanded, but didn't join new tribes? That would be cool, a tribeless top 20 :p

DeletedUser

Rumble and RA have tooken most of the top 20 :lol:

Rumble: 10
RA: 9

DeletedUser

No!! Noob!!

Build an academy!! :p

Edit: I just looked at the rankings... Noob is still in the 20. :|

DeletedUser

I am still top 20 ;) chillax... I lost top 20 for like 10 minutes...

DeletedUser

He must of took my advice and built an academy... :D
What a pro!! :p

DeletedUser

Oh no I am some days far from academy =S, perhaps in 2 days?=P

DeletedUser

Oh no I am some days far from academy =S, perhaps in 2 days?=P

Not an academy rusher like Hoang. :p

One question... Which tribe are you going to join if you are going to join??

DeletedUser

Rawr. Muldeh stop pushing me out. You don't belong here >.>

And Noob, stay down damnit.

DeletedUser

Double You, believe it or not I wanted Rumble but I am pretty sure I got rejected.... Lol... So I am looking for a tribe now... The possiblity of RA stands... if not perhaps darts... Evene tho I have been invited to several tribes including Pirate and Rome just to name a few.

PS. j.aw... I am building smithy so you will go over me easily.. until I hit my academy =P

DeletedUser

vh3g1u.png