Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

This kinda sucks for the whole war stats thing :icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 70854

as a whole they were fairly level anyway, just a shame about players individual stats, but hey ho

DeletedUser4147

I know. I am annoyed I lost proof of my title as most stacked against. Was averaging 800K ODA per cap in the war. (Some players had <100K per cap!)

Deleted User - 70854

surely you can get that from member war stats? Unless youve had an easy ride in earlier wars lol

Deleted User - 70854

Obviously any stats posted now will be from friday night only, when we reformed.

So i thought id sumarise the stats (from what i can remember) before the "mishap" shall we say.

Last i checked soon side was winning 92-89, tho this might have changed by the time we split.

We gained 47 of our caps from one op over 2 days, on a player (solitare) who it would seem quit at the sign of incomings.

Since that day i believe soon side did very little and i remember lazy won the past 6 dsys or so before the split and pulled it back to almost level.

So the overall stats were level but it but it wasnt as simple as that.

Would others say this was accurate?

DeletedUser

It's was something that happened tedd or stats lost :(

But this reply just shows us all it was not Lazy? doing.

Maybe YOU cant, maybe thats all we need to know about you, i play other duke accs from time to time, i never once thought of disbanding. how old are you? 12? 13 at a push?
Yes there our enemys, but id hope neither tribe would do this deliberately, mutual respect goes along way.

If ya need ya trolling kicks im sure theres forums online full of people looking for advise/ reassurance, why not go there and nudge them into a noose? might make ya feel like a bigger man....

What daz said, this was not a set-up.

IF we set this up dont ya think we would have left the guy in there with you to spy longterm rather than hit disband??

No real harm done here so lets all carry on and ignore the nub that did this :)

The no harm lets us see some weak areas, in working with allies tribes.
It lets us see hard council members wanting to step down, I have m8s in game like we all do.
100% of them hate Soon but like Lazy?

There not help me as me in Soon but there never do take the option to do what some twit did to you.

I only had to read what EmilyTheSuperDuck said and that put me in yep that's a TW great leader really.

Soon may not win the stats wars and so and so now, but we still there to win the world.

Just think if EmilyTheSuperDuck got a spy in the Soon council long term :icon_twisted:
Talk about plans the Soon councils makes going against them.

I asked looked for co-players but now new password set as 100% failing in finding them, So as from day one still a solo player.
That will ask from time to time some sitting help.

We at Soon just got to win the world now, but Lazy doing there best to do it to.
There always another tribe dam game lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

1 question tedd, I see your from sheffield (well thats what it says for location on here) wednesdays or united?

DeletedUser

It's was something that happened tedd or stats lost :(

But this reply just shows us all it was not Lazy? doing.

The no harm lets us see some weak areas, in working with allies tribes.
It lets us see hard council members wanting to step down, I have m8s in game like we all do.
100% of them hate Soon but like Lazy?

There not help me as me in Soon but there never do take the option to do what some twit did to you.

I only had to read what EmilyTheSuperDuck said and that put me in yep that's a TW great leader really.

Soon may not win the stats wars and so and so now, but we still there to win the world.

Just think if EmilyTheSuperDuck got a spy in the Soon council long term :icon_twisted:
Talk about plans the Soon councils makes going against them.

I asked looked for co-players but now new password set as 100% failing in finding them, So as from day one still a solo player.
That will ask from time to time some sitting help.

We at Soon just got to win the world now, but Lazy doing there best to do it to.
There always another tribe dam game lol

Lets just press on and forget this, nothing has been lost apart from stats, well ya forums etc have but that can be rebuilt, i dont want to play a world where peeps can at the end say oh but this and this etc, id like it fair the whole way, you have my utmost word i would not pull anything as daft as this, i would honestly feel uncomfortable even having a spy in with you, its not how i want to play the game....

DeletedUser4147

Tedd I think you summed it up pretty nicely. War was practically even, Lazy? were on the front foot at the time of disbansion & reformation of soon. Not been massively active myself since, think soon have had a bit of an advantage this week, probably because you lot have nukes this week & us next :lol:

So guys, give me a target for when my nukes are rebuilt.