Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah Womble, THAT's why he was booted. I'd say the causation of the bad stats more likely than the result... :)

Vsax as for the response we 'wanted' eating in actives, that granted shouldn't be inactive, and isolated pockets is pretty much the score so far. War is young and those tactics are valid and hardly underhanded, but active player v player action still remains more even.

Deleted User - 70854

He wasnt inactive when we attacked, but alot of trains were 100 hours +, so he clearly gave up maybe?

Im guessing you guys didnt know he was under attack?

And i dont blame you for kicking, personally i would have done it sooner but thNks for letting us get 29 vills on the stats from him :)

DeletedUser

He wasnt inactive when we attacked, but alot of trains were 100 hours +, so he clearly gave up maybe?

Im guessing you guys didnt know he was under attack?

And i dont blame you for kicking, personally i would have done it sooner but thNks for letting us get 29 vills on the stats from him :)

Hard to know when he didn't say anything tbh, if he had any problems he could've said and has done in the past, so hard to know he wouldn't even set a sitter and just give up. I love accounts with lots of incomings as everyone in Lazy? knows, should've just chucked me the sit :icon_cry:

We wanted a handicap?

DeletedUser

Hard to know when he didn't say anything tbh, if he had any problems he could've said and has done in the past, so hard to know he wouldn't even set a sitter and just give up. I love accounts with lots of incomings as everyone in Lazy? knows, should've just chucked me the sit :icon_cry:

We wanted a handicap?

I'll keep that in mind when Lazy attack me :icon_biggrin:

Deleted User - 70854

*if ;)

They only seem to attack dispise, i didnt even bother sending d to my caps cause i know they wont get attacked :p

DeletedUser

*if ;)

They only seem to attack dispise, i didnt even bother sending d to my caps cause i know they wont get attacked :p

Yeah I remember you saying no need to send timed support as there only try and back time and snipe dispise.
Think it was in the op mail?

DeletedUser12021

Stop taunting guys :p we won a battle but we didn't won the war yet.

A wounded dog bites back twice as hard. (I don't know what the right translation is of that expression in English)

Deleted User - 70854

Were not taunting, all we did was pick a weak target and it paid off, if anyone believes lazy is beat now needs to have a serious look at their life

DeletedUser7797

Were not taunting, all we did was pick a weak target and it paid off, if anyone believes lazy is beat now needs to have a serious look at their life

Tedd, my psychiatrist has been saying that to me for years.

DeletedUser4147

any way the jpmullane account took a village, so i would be embarrassed if i was you guys

This happens when I don't log in :S

I agree, no wonder their called lazy they really are pathetic

OMG. (hug). Now get out of my thread :X

Jeeeeez..... That's terrible..... Given its a major world war, I would have expected to see incs for players get well above the 2k mark. Although, just realised this is UK, where you can't use fake scscripts

blue

Fake limit with no scripts make it so much effort. In fact, typing in my password is too much effort for me to log in :D

-Press.to.Play? for now.....

James, war is not important. *sends his nukes on a long walk*

Weak indeed, Since he joined he had NEVER spoken to me. So glad someone nobled him :D