Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

I used to play rugby too.

And cool, lots of people fromsheffield lol

And no, im not a hippy, but alot of people would class my parents as em, not that thy live in sheffield tho

DeletedUser7797

quick update....

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon, *R*
Side 2:
Tribes: Lazy?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 19
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170,966
Side 2: 166,540
Difference: 4,426

chart

DeletedUser

I live in Port Talbot, Wales, the land of Rugby, who's next? this is fun ;)

And yes, tedd is a hippy.

DeletedUser

Lol at Lazy's attempts... Such failures laughable really

Have you seen some of your so called top players attempts? now that is laughable.

Maybe I should come back and play. could have alot of fun with you

DeletedUser

you ever thought one of your posts though?

considering a number of Lazy 'failures' was losing k56 villages, im so ashamed you guys only had 1000 villages closer than us

oh and those numbers are far from the truth, how many werent recaps?

any way the jpmullane account took a village, so i would be embarrassed if i was you guys

xelphoria maybe use the thing between your ears, rather than using it as a dead weight

DeletedUser11919

100| has sent the support from xelphoria back home (new) Aug 15,2013 19:52
100| has sent the support from xelphoria back home (new) Aug 15,2013 19:52

Sent your troops home mate as your ability to keep track of them is not just laughable its hilarious. Even having your tribemates attack them didnt alert you to the fact they have been supporting me for a week and I am NOT IN YOUR TRIBE.

Maybe people that can't play should be more careful before they bring their big mouths and ignorance to the open forum.

There is quite a good help section in our tribe, if you want to learn to play you should see if your mates can put together one for you. Until then I suggest you keep your criticism of others to a minimum.

DeletedUser11919

And there i was thinking this would be a friendly war

Really? I hoped it would be but I never really thought it would be.

Too many ego's on each side that seem to think they need to put others down to make themselves seem good.

TBH I couldn't care less how good anyone is or is not. Tribal wars is a game and as such is meant to be fun. Winning makes it more fun but if it isn't fun without winning then you are doing it wrong. All this "I'm the greatest player since....." is crap. I'm an alright player when it suits, an awful player when I can't be bothered, and an awesome player when I get the right sitter. But if people want to criticize my play in some way then they better be damn sure they are above reproach and not simply want to write a few lines to make themselves appear better than they are.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I just need to correct something... I've never said that I'm the greatest player since....

I'm the greatest player ever to wield a sword nuke...

DeletedUser10790

Out of interest, roughly how many fakes have each side sent? And who has had the most incs so far?

Deleted User - 70854

Out of interest, roughly how many fakes have each side sent? And who has had the most incs so far?

I believe Dispise had over 600 on the first day, which i think is the most so far but could be wrong

DeletedUser10790

Jeeeeez..... That's terrible..... Given its a major world war, I would have expected to see incs for players get well above the 2k mark. Although, just realised this is UK, where you can't use fake scscripts

blue

Deleted User - 70854

Jeeeeez..... That's terrible..... Given its a major world war, I would have expected to see incs for players get well above the 2k mark. Although, just realised this is UK, where you can't use fake scscripts

blue

Yeah im pretty sure alot more fakes woulda been sent if this was .net lol

DeletedUser

Out of interest how 'hot' is the war right now as the numbers of conquors appear small? Has everyone been forced back to internalling given the apparent rapid decline in active players?