Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

You can pay for the flights & hotel martin. Then I'll buy you a drink.

Seems fair.

DeletedUser

Says Russia somewhere, but was asking more like what borough or w/e, I'm in Sheffield. Don't worry not planning on hunting you down Tedd :icon_razz:

DeletedUser12021

I can see it.

A story about 2 sheffieldians who were once bitter enemies, fighting eachother hard, but in the end finding eachother in love <3

Ah l'amour

DeletedUser6623

Redleg said:
but he put in a great snipe on a sub 1 second train (of his own) that's impressive

Actually i sent 5 nobles.. the 5th noble was the 2nd noble to be launch.. it was to land a minute late to be a decoy hoping dispise sniped it thinking villa was then safe.. At which 3 closer nobles were launched and supp landing after the 4th noble.

How was i to know i'd miss loyalty and kill my 5th noble? :icon_cry:

Either way.. I'm proud to admit that i'm not pro enough to snipe a sub second train from my phone :icon_biggrin:

Deleted User - 70854

Says Russia somewhere, but was asking more like what borough or w/e, I'm in Sheffield. Don't worry not planning on hunting you down Tedd :icon_razz:

I used to have a picture saying "this is russia Bitch" but never that i was from Russia ;) lol

I live in Meersbrook

DeletedUser7797

I used to have a picture saying "this is russia Bitch" but never that i was from Russia ;) lol

I live in Meersbrook

From Wikipedia....

Meersbrook is an attractive collection of calm streets, sought after by families and single people of all backgrounds. Whilst the top of Meersbrook is populated by wealthier families, the lower parts, Valley & Rushdale roads have justly been labelled a hippy area

Tedd the Hippy!

DeletedUser6623

I live about an hour or so south of you in a town called rugby.

No i don't play rugby anymore.