Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

Out of interest how 'hot' is the war right now as the numbers of conquors appear small? Has everyone been forced back to internalling given the apparent rapid decline in active players?

no, we dont rush ops thus our cap count is low atm

DeletedUser

100| has sent the support from xelphoria back home (new) Aug 15,2013 19:52
100| has sent the support from xelphoria back home (new) Aug 15,2013 19:52

Sent your troops home mate as your ability to keep track of them is not just laughable its hilarious. Even having your tribemates attack them didnt alert you to the fact they have been supporting me for a week and I am NOT IN YOUR TRIBE.

Maybe people that can't play should be more careful before they bring their big mouths and ignorance to the open forum.

There is quite a good help section in our tribe, if you want to learn to play you should see if your mates can put together one for you. Until then I suggest you keep your criticism of others to a minimum.

By far the best post here.

DeletedUser10790

IMO a major op should have been run by both sides by now, and at least 2 run by the Side that first declared. There should also be constant local ops being carried out by players on the frontline...

Deleted User - 70854

well I dunno about other students, but for me summer time is for making money to pull back some of the debt lol, wouldnt say enjoying

DeletedUser

Mines for avoiding making money to pull back some of the debt and enjoying the debt.

DeletedUser8782

IMO a major op should have been run by both sides by now, and at least 2 run by the Side that first declared. There should also be constant local ops being carried out by players on the frontline...
I agree, lazy? showing just how lazy they are and how they can't even pull off an op, again it's pathetic really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

not really grammar police, just asking what you meant...

DeletedUser12021

New update!
Don't shoot the messenger.

Side 1:
Tribes: Lazy?
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Soon
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,012