Start Up

DeletedUser

I actually decided to follow this for this world. I've never actually followed a guide before. Wish me luck?

DeletedUser

there is something I am not sure of with this guide. Once you are on the training lc phase, what are your 50 spears supposed to do? Should they stay in your village for defense or should they keep farming along with the lc?

DeletedUser

there is something I am not sure of with this guide. Once you are on the training lc phase, what are your 50 spears supposed to do? Should they stay in your village for defense or should they keep farming along with the lc?
Use the spears until you can keep your queues going with just LC. By that time you should have a decent amount of LC (or very good farms). This is the point where most start-up guides end. After you get LC it is just build LC, farm, build more LC, farm more, keep all queues going, farm more.... etc.

DeletedUser

I still farm with mine but you might make a hundred or so more for some D.

DeletedUser

I always use my infantry(spears,swords,axes and archers) for close ranged farming, just because I don't like to see troops in my village. There is no reason for them to stay in your village, so use your LC to farm a bit further out.

DeletedUser

I farm when doing well (for me) with about a 4 hour farm trip there and 4 hours back by LC.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Never leave troops sitting in your village. Ever.

DeletedUser

I disagree that wall is useless, if people try to attack you in the early stages it could be because they are stupid rather than you. I have had people attack em constantly with a hundred swords only to lose them all over several attacks just to my wall. And then yay I have myself a new farm :) its cheap and takes a long time to build up for when you are just starting to get hq running 24/7 along with your rax and stables.

However I am also a huge fan of big markets early :p just keep stacking up the offers and they'll eventually get accepted, or something people need to do more often is increase the allowed distance, although everyone around you may be stressing for iron for their light cavalry, remember out on the rim there is still demand for clay and wood ;p.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But I am supposed to have my village defended, isn't it? Whith no troops in my village, I only have a wall.

Leaving defensive troops at home for a specific reason (ie. because you have an incoming) is one thing. Leaving them home when you have no incomings though is just hurting yourself. Also early on your best off dodging attacks and spending resources so you don't lose troops. If anything early on your best defense is to backtime the attacker's attack.

DeletedUser

But I am supposed to have my village defended, isn't it? Whith no troops in my village, I only have a wall.

yes, but at least you wont lose any troops...all you will lose is resources which are easy to gain back.

DeletedUser

By the way, if you have a big market and you are under attack, you can put non reasonable offer (like 2 for one) for all your ressources, and your enemy cannot steal them. Then, you cancel your offer after the attack. Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

no, im pretty sure that the enemy takes resources currently in the market

DeletedUser

You're wrong. Enter your hiding place and read the description. It says that offers in the market can still be plundered. You'll have to send the resources out of the village for them not to be plundered. Just remember that you only get 5 minutes to cancel the delivery.

DeletedUser

yes, send them out just before the atak lands then cancel, i new id read it somewhere just couldnt remember it was in the hiding place

DeletedUser

Yeah but u cant send resource to a tribe member until a month after u regged. Or anyone else is 2 months.