The Barb Munchers Strike Back

DeletedUser

I'll probably get a lot of stick for this but oh well, should be lulz.

So lets face it. The original coalition under sWARm failed quite spectacularly. And this seemed to prove once and for all that large amounts of players are unable to coordinate together properly.

But then again maybe not... Another faction of tribes, namely EWaR and ZD, not lead by anyone in particular, just united in ridding the world of Why? have begun their campaign anew...

From reading the forums, it seems the overall impression is that it's just a bunch of barb munchers who stand no chance against the mighty Why?. Well maybe they don't but then again, have Why? underestimated their opponents?

262barr.jpg

:icon_eek:

So Why?'s got a little competition, who cares... They're obviously just a bunch of nubs who liek to noble barbs...
358csb4.jpg
But then someone had a revelation...

When someone said...
na8m.jpg
Everyone were liek:
No-U.jpg
Till eventually they all agreed:
35lrkg7.jpg
So after a little ram-shackled rounding up of some tribes to start a war, most people were thinking, 'Nah, this has got failure written all over it'...

But looking at the stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD EWaR Meow BSA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,024
Side 2: 35,507
Difference: 20,517

chart
OK, so the coalition is behind, but not by much and they're certainly not a bunch of barb munchers...

2cgeil3.png
And it seems to be taking it's toll... Course, a couple of those might have gone inactive, but I don't think 12 people going inactive within 3 days is a likely scenario, and at least one of those who've left got nobled out...

Well other than that Why? seem to be going strong...
Since 2 weeks ago...
6ftc0x.png

Yay! :D
Since 1 week ago...
o8caj4.png

Noes! :(
Or not...

Course, Why? will bring out the whole:

Why? said:
OMGZ, but they have so many more players.

Yah... And? You say you relish the challenge, but the moment it becomes a bit hot under the collar it's down to excuses. The point of this game is to win the wars you enter, if that means outnumbering your opponent by a significant majority, so be it, your just gonna have to deal with it. Whining about it on the forum is not going to make your downfall less significant...

So Why?? Their future not so certain anymore? Perhaps...

Btw... I don't represent any of the above tribes, I'm merely trying to take a relatively unbias (OK slightly bias) view on events...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is proberly the most unbiased piece of PnP i have seen and my respect goes out to you.

I am sure you will get a lot of abuse by Why? players and they may call you a barb muncher and launch a personal crusuade (this is what they do).

However facts are they kicked a load of players as they were indeed nobled by other tribes, i know EWaR nobled a few villages off them and as a result Why? kicked those members to make there stats look better for the future.

ZD are a joke, that is true. However instead of looking at the coation vs Why? how about looking at single tribes vs Why? and make your own presumptions based on the tribes themselves instead of the coalition as a whole.

DeletedUser

thank you lord somone who isnt in why? has posted somthing of intrest the coalition could work ZD my tribe are intresting it will be fun to see if we can handle all the players but unlike why there wont be that many big egos to manage

good post

DeletedUser

Ehhh.....
A lot of the bigger Why? players have quit/are in the process of quitting.

DeletedUser

Well, doesn't it?
If ~300K of why? is quitting due to boredom, that's A) Less people nobling these crap tribes &
B) Less nukes/def is it not?

DeletedUser

Well, doesn't it?
If ~300K of why? is quitting due to boredom, that's A) Less people nobling these crap tribes &
B) Less nukes/def is it not?

No, not really. Surely it would be less boring now you've got a couple of people to contest with. It's not like your thrashing them are you? So if it's boring now, why didn't people quit earlier when it was even more boring?

Second, not really my problem if your all quitting tbh. If you wanted to be a 'leet' tribe, and live up to the expectations of almost everyone in this forum, including the claims from your own tribe, then your going to have to do it for longer than a month. There's nothing very 'leet' about being top for a month and then all quitting the moment you start losing villages and blaming it on the fact that the world got 'boring'...

DeletedUser

No but there is something very 'leet' about dominating for a month.

DeletedUser

No, not really. Surely it would be less boring now you've got a couple of people to contest with. It's not like your thrashing them are you? So if it's boring now, why didn't people quit earlier when it was even more boring?

Second, not really my problem if your all quitting tbh. If you wanted to be a 'leet' tribe, and live up to the expectations of almost everyone in this forum, including the claims from your own tribe, then your going to have to do it for longer than a month. There's nothing very 'leet' about being top for a month and then all quitting the moment you start losing villages and blaming it on the fact that the world got 'boring'...

Hmm. No world sucks, yes we are trashing them, do I need to post stats? Please don't make me go to the bother for such a boring world. It was boring earlier? No that is when the game is best, shows who his best and who is a good player.

Second, not really my problem if you care we're all quiting tbh. Why? are still a good tribe, check rankings? Kthx. We slow down in growth means you need to make a PnP on them? :icon_rolleyes: Believe me, I was in this world for the long run, I play to 1mil+ on a world I like, this world, barb munchers + turtles, so a few vills lost means we're dead? Cool that I should go recheck rankings in a minute.

Should I go check stats for BSA and make a PnP about them losing vills? No every tribe loses villages just so happens we lost some holding rank 1. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm. No world sucks, yes we are trashing them, do I need to post stats? Please don't make me go to the bother for such a boring world. It was boring earlier? No that is when the game is best, shows who his best and who is a good player.

Depends. It shows whose a good-start up, but personally, I don't rate that much.

Second, not really my problem if you care we're all quiting tbh. Why? are still a good tribe, check rankings? Kthx. We slow down in growth means you need to make a PnP on them? :icon_rolleyes: Believe me, I was in this world for the long run, I play to 1mil+ on a world I like, this world, barb munchers + turtles, so a few vills lost means we're dead? Cool that I should go recheck rankings in a minute.

I never said you weren't a good tribe, you obviously are. My problem is everyones obsession with the fact that Why? are going to dominate. I merely wanted to give them something to think about. As for you sure, go ahead and play to 1mill, you might do, but the question of whether Why? are going to still be there is a different question entirely.

Should I go check stats for BSA and make a PnP about them losing vills? No every tribe loses villages just so happens we lost some holding rank 1. :icon_rolleyes:

Go ahead, it won't have the same effect as I don't see everyone hyping up about the 'quality' of BSA.

No but there is something very 'leet' about dominating for a month.

No.

W1N. Rank 1 and they've been there for about 99% of the time W1 has been open. I rate that.

Bi!. Dominating W4, I rate that.

Why? Been here a month, if your there in another month or 2 I'll take back everything I've said.

DeletedUser

Just because Bi!/W1N players want to play a crappy already-over world doesn't mean we haven't dominated.
After Leon! died the world ended.
Swarm were thought to be good but that was a joke.

To quote my good noob friend:
The settings here are crap. 10:1 morale is horrible.
No one near me is 100% morale.
Most are below the 10:1 limit.

DeletedUser

Jux this is a lame attempt to flame Why?

Ewar rimmed davidbartonuk, ZD took swannys main. Selfe, chewy, D339 and Hungry-Hippo ran off scared, and the rest were not in a position to help in tribal-scale matters, making them dead wood-and hence were kicked.

Factor in that Stooges had been inactive for the last few days (swanny took over now), Planet solstice has been inactive for a few days, my own account has been inactive for a few days, Elsee has been inactive for a few days, and Cory/WLA haven't nobled a village in god-knows-how-long, and it accounts for the slowed growth this past week.

And, oh - why didn't we quit before? Well, put it like this - you cant see how a 7k barb world turns out until the barbs are roughly at 7k. The result is farms constantly being nobled and turtled to the point of madness. And the crap morale and whatnot of against these farm nobling turtles makes clearing them not worthwhile.

Oh, and one more thing: you've probably missed off about half the coalition. :lol:

DeletedUser

Depends. It shows whose a good-start up, but personally, I don't rate that much.

Anyone can play late game, so yeah i'd rate early game over it.

I never said you weren't a good tribe, you obviously are. My problem is everyones obsession with the fact that Why? are going to dominate. I merely wanted to give them something to think about. As for you sure, go ahead and play to 1mill, you might do, but the question of whether Why? are going to still be there is a different question entirely.

Hmm? Wow, we don't boast on forums or go around flaming everyone, more than W1N or Bi! can say.. No i've quit the world sucks too many turtles, was merely saying its not Why?'s fault so many quit its the sucky barb nobling settings

No.

W1N. Rank 1 and they've been there for about 99% of the time W1 has been open. I rate that.

Bi!. Dominating W4, I rate that.

Why? Been here a month, if your there in another month or 2 I'll take back everything I've said.

Okay.... BS. W1N yeah sure they're a good tribe but in their prime are only equal to Why?

Bi! dominating uk4? Have you checked the maps? they have dominance in like one K and are spread out too much they don't dominate anything. :S

Why? may not be here in a month or two but I can't guarantee the majority players
will still be here maybe in a new superpower that will dominate the world, no other players match up to our skill on this world, apart from some small tribes not big enough to make an impact.

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

Just because Bi!/W1N players want to play a crappy already-over world doesn't mean we haven't dominated.
After Leon! died the world ended.
Swarm were thought to be good but that was a joke.

To quote my good noob friend:
The settings here are crap. 10:1 morale is horrible.
No one near me is 100% morale.
Most are below the 10:1 limit.

You shouldn't of started on this world then, you should of known the settings beforehand. So please stop using the argument the world settings are bad, if they are so bad please just go ahead and quit now and stop moaning about it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*Looks at uk5 map* Oh it shows Why? do not dominate in ANY continent, so the fact that Bi! only dominate one is a stupid argument as you are basically saying Why? are absolutely crap when looking at the maps. I know Why? aren't crap, i am not stupid enough to argue this. But double standards much! All Why? players get off your high horse and stop fabricating! I respect Why? players, but i do not respect the way they lie and fabricate the truth.

DeletedUser

*Looks at uk5 map* Oh it shows Why? do not dominate in ANY continent, so the fact that Bi! only dominate one is a stupid argument as you are basically saying Why? are absolutely crap when looking at the maps. I know Why? aren't crap, i am not stupid enough to argue this. But double standards much! All Why? players get off your high horse and stop fabricating! I respect Why? players, but i do not respect the way they lie and fabricate the truth.

@ First post, I have quit, good sir.

@ This one, not our fault silly tribes have 90-300 members :?

DeletedUser

ChrisDelo your map was broken then. Why? dominate the core of the world, ie, the very center of the world.

DeletedUser

Before I go on. This is not like my other PnP's. I for one am not saying Why? are a bad tribe. I'm merely pointing out they aren't as invincible as everyone first thought they were, and in the process, hopefully trying to make this world slightly more exciting.

OK back to do some rebuking.

Gronak said:
Why? may not be here in a month or two but I can't guarantee the majority players will still be here maybe in a new superpower that will dominate the world, no other players match up to our skill on this world, apart from some small tribes not big enough to make an impact.

OK... So if they're not here in a month then that just proves my entire point :/ I'm not here to criticize any individual players, I'm not even criticizing Why? that much, just pointing out exactly what you just said, they might not last...

n00bek said:
Ewar rimmed davidbartonuk, ZD took swannys main. Selfe, chewy, D339 and Hungry-Hippo ran off scared, and the rest were not in a position to help in tribal-scale matters, making them dead wood-and hence were kicked.

Which is exactly the point I'm trying to get across... There are tribes in this world good enough to make a dent in Why?'s side. Please note the title, it's not 'Why? suck', or some slightly better thought out variant is it?

@ This one, not our fault silly tribes have 90-300 members :?

Why? said:
OMGZ, but they have so many more players.

:/

Where are your stats to prove this?

topktribes.png

Last edited by a moderator: