The Barb Munchers Strike Back

DeletedUser7529

Problem with this world and wars period is that anyone and everyone is nobling Barbs.

I'm not saying Why? is any different. I have picked up co-playing Who are you. An amazing account, but at the same time, we aren't exactly clearing players either. Its a noob world. And as to everyone bringing up if the settings are stupid why join? Because players have come here as usual, and the same in every world. To come leave their mark. Get to a set amount of points and quit. A lot of the players quitting in Why? at the moment is due to finally getting sick of the settings, and Leon! being out of the way. Swarm failing to put up a fight. I'm not saying don't give this "Coalition" the kudos of clearing and nobling a few Why? members. Give credit were credit is due. But at the same time, the Who are you account has not even been ABLE to attack a lot of the coalition members till 2 days ago or whatever, when the protection ended on the point gap.

In saying that, How are players such as us, The Three Stooges, Planet Solstice, Monty Python, How are any of us supposed to attack clear, and fight the war, when the settings won't allow us.

And really to be honest with you. This isn't even a war. Why? isn't coordinating really. Its just casual play even still. Why? Because we can, and we don't need to sit down and draw out orders to take down such players. Not saying their all bad. But come on. We have 120k. Don't tell me we couldn't send our units 50 hours across the board to noble a player with 3 villages or so, in one shot. We could. But really. Whats the point? Whats there to gain? A chance to shut up the majority of the forums to prove "We are right?" That doesn't mean we should. Specially when this world was designed to sit, and noble barbs over and over and over.

I don't know how much of this will satisfy some of you. And how much of this post everyone will squabble over. But really truly think it out. Why? Doesn't even have a challenge in this world. Imagine if we sat down and actually coordinated against all of ZD And eWar, you all know what would happen. Till then, ill noble barbs, help the tribe members, and do my own thing. As will the majority of the tribe.

Retwep (Coplayer of Who are you)

DeletedUser7217

Here is more or less what I call domination of a K

TribeDominationK55.png

TribeDominationK54.png

TribeDominationK45.png

TribeDominationK44.png

For the amount of members that we have, I think it is pretty good

DeletedUser

If you had any spies, you'd realise that a lot of Why? are quitting, myself included.

DeletedUser

Ewar is in the coalition too. It wasn't formed by blik I don't think, and zd will probablyy ill probably break up

No I'm not claiming sole responsibility for creating it, that's why I said 'helped'. I was aided by players like Shadycat, Blindshot and the two leaders of ZD

Yeah I did see the begging mail. I then also saw sWARm aristocracy attempting to join Why? When hell broke loose.

First, cut back trying to insult me as justification for your tribe. Second, WTF have sWArm got to do with anything I'm saying here?

I'm sorry but you didn't read my message properly. I know of two players being taken out by Why? - You weren't a part of it. The entirety of Why? wasn't taken out, a mere two players, again which you weren't a part of.

Then you've missed the point of my thread. I'm not celebrating the destruction of Why?, I'm trying to get them off their high horse and get rid of the notion Why? are untouchable. They're not.

You had the idea of a coalition but come on now. We see that every world. Blindshot and fighers like Risabu and Mr Grimm, actual players who make a difference should be credited.

Can we all agree there are more than one ways to win a war? We all know PnP has had an effect on tribes IG before, on all these worlds. If this is the way I'm trying to do my bit then your going to have to accept it. When I get near enough and big enough to help fighting you guys, then I probably will. Finally, of course I give credit to all those actually doing the fighting, that was the point of the war stats... If I wanted to proclaim the greatness of myself I would have done this very differently. I wasn't even intending to admit that I helped in the coalition's founding, but seeing as you were intent on claiming I'd done nothing, I had to defend myself as well.

I figure they may have a half decent chance (although it will be more down to more Why? members leaving than skill and co-ordination from ZD/BSA's part) considering some of Why?'s bigger members are quitting but what happens if ZD emerge triumphant? Would an even bigger massrecruiting tribe have to be formed to take them down?

No as ZD do not have as skilled players as Why? And second EWaR are also part of it.

DeletedUser

I feel I may as well make a post on this topic.

The reason I joined this world was that I wanted a good last serious world, and that's what I got. Monty's tribe was one of, if not the best I've been in, in terms of teamwork, activity, and generally the people in it.

My only aim was to be top20, and I was happy when we managed to skim around top5 for a bit (Pretty sure we peaked at second briefly, which, for someone who sucks at TW, isn't too bad.)

If you look at our area early on, we had two challenges to overcome, both adding a bit more fun into playing - .DaRk-By-DeSiGn. and Megamorphy, both in the same tribe - Leon!

Indubitably we were going to war at some point, but D-B-D quit to play the rim, leaving us with only one target left - Megamorphy, who quit a while afterwards.

From my point of view, this was a bit annoying - they were the only real fight we could get in our area. After we nobled (an inactive) Mega's main, we were left in a position surrounded by close-nit turtles. Who would later become the bane of our existence.

To go back to Retwep's point, really, how are we meant to noble anyone that doesn't have enough D near them to take out two or three nukes and leave us completely stranded for offence for quite a while. If anything, ask Montypython about losing offence.

End of the day, me and Cody just got bored of moral and no red targets to hit. That plus the fact we received 5 incomings in the whole time we played. All being fakes or attempted scouts. I love defending, so not receiving any serious attack is just annoying. In fact, only two people in northern K54 received serious attacks, and we helped fight off both. (Note; I'm not including Stooges losing a village to ACCAlove here, was a retake that would've been pointless defending.)

Anyway, Charlie has taken over Planet Solstice, and, all in all, this was a good world. Last time I play TW seriously for a year or so.

Good luck to the rest of the people playing, but I have no doubt that in a couple of months this world will be deader than UK3 (A world with good settings...)

Ygp. Former player of Planet Solstice.

DeletedUser6695

I seem to remember Blik's account asking me for an invite multiple times.

that be me :p

but meh everyone is just pointlessly flaming now, its been a pretty cap war so far considering the amount of players with nobles.

also ygp you gave your account to charlie :icon_eek:

i joke <3 charlie :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I've only got a couple of things to add before this thread becomes too repetitive.

Just to confirm. I did not make this thread to claim Why? are a bad tribe. I have said nothing of the sort in the PnP in question, my main point was trying to say that given the right attitude, something can be done about them. You can go on about players quitting for as long as you want, I'm merely trying to get across the point that Why? might not dominate in the future stages of this world.

Why? have around a half, maybe more, of the entire co-played accounts in this world. For the most part, aside from the settings, that really just makes the world incredibly boring, for everyone, including those within Why?

As for me, the point of making this thread was (in a VERY roundabout way), that Why? can be beaten, if only in numbers. Second, it was an attempt at making this forum, and hopefully this world, slightly more interesting that it already is.

DeletedUser

original post was one of funniest pnps i've read. i snorted.

DeletedUser

Well, I've only got a couple of things to add before this thread becomes too repetitive.

Just to confirm. I did not make this thread to claim Why? are a bad tribe. I have said nothing of the sort in the PnP in question, my main point was trying to say that given the right attitude, something can be done about them. You can go on about players quitting for as long as you want, I'm merely trying to get across the point that Why? might not dominate in the future stages of this world.

Why? have around a half, maybe more, of the entire co-played accounts in this world. For the most part, aside from the settings, that really just makes the world incredibly boring, for everyone, including those within Why?

As for me, the point of making this thread was (in a VERY roundabout way), that Why? can be beaten, if only in numbers. Second, it was an attempt at making this forum, and hopefully this world, slightly more interesting that it already is.

Blik, you need to understand this is politics bud. Just because you're not claiming Why? to be a good tribe, doesn't mean no person is going to rebuke your statements.

DeletedUser

i snorted.

eeeew

but yh, pnp was funny, and Why? dismissed me, but we we've given up playing tbh cause both me and my co-player are going to be busy for the next few weeks...

...wonders if Why? knew that before they dismissed me :S

DeletedUser

Ohh yeah, you gotta ride solo :icon_cool: ;) Nahh that's it, pacman is coming your way... Dun, dun, dunnn.

But Blik doesn't need to be scared cos you like nomming barbs, not people, right? :D

Jux has skill? :icon_eek:

Why? are untouchable as a tribe, otherwise there'd be no coalition in the first place. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh noobek... :( Erm... no? No one is untouchable. Just because a coalition is required to take Why? out does not make them untouchable. A force to be reckoned with, possibly yes, but not untouchable.

I can only say, as a Why? member, the majority of posts from Why players here are a fail.

We joined a world with 10:1 morale, 7K barbs, and no memberlimit. Don't whine about the settings.
Moaning about 300 member tribes is a fail right there.

Also, players who join a world, then quit it after a month are the type of players who don't deserve to moan. If you've "hit delete" like you say you have, quit posting.

Much respect to you, and good luck for the impending berating by Why? (Be it verbal or attacks.) Nice to see that not all Why? members take the same stance.

On the whole settings bleat, everyone knew the settings before signing up. Surely the fact you have to waste so many troops taking out a player is part of the game? These are the settings, so this is how it has to be played. It doesn't make it noobish, if anything, it makes the game harder. A few months down the line, it will only be the truly dedicated and decent players who will be able to cope with this, as they will be the ones able to recoup their losses and carry on going! Noobish? Heck no. This world is only going to get more difficult, and actually, I fully expect it to be a world of coalitions, and probably huge tribes, as this will be the only way to take on the dominating tribes. That is how the settings need to be played! And I can't friggin' wait, this world will be exciting, it won't be stagnant and boring like some other worlds get. It will just take a while to warm up, the barbs will dry up eventually, so people will have to start attacking each other!

Yes, this is different to all the other worlds, and the settings have to played differently. It's like y'all amazing ice skaters, but then your asked to start playing a little ice hockey, but you can't cope with the excess padding!

And on that note, dominating only a short while after start up is nothing really to be proud of. Bearing in mind what I said above, it's those still here and winning in a few months time who can really proclaim that title.

I want to know what happened to the original plan for Why?, given that so many people are quitting.

You may be wondering how this will play a part in the tribe. I like world wars, don't you? Around Aug/Sept, I intend to start a world war. The goal is to eliminate all, or be eliminated. This doesn't mean we will blindly declare war. We will play strategically, we will will take the weaknesses of other tribes and squeeze them out.

-Does this mean we will not war earlier? No, we will, just not on a "world' war scale. At least if we aren't forced to do some world hurting earlier.
-Does this mean I will basically throw away the tribe? No, simply put. I plan to have longevity with this world and play seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^
I knew the settings.
I actually kind of liked the new things it was bringing.
HOWEVER, it is not my fault no one by me was growing fast enough to be attacked due to the silly 10:1 rule.

DeletedUser

^
I knew the settings.
I actually kind of liked the new things it was bringing.
HOWEVER, it is not my fault no one by me was growing fast enough to be attacked due to the silly 10:1 rule.

And so, you have to bide your time. Troop whoring is something I'm partial to while waiting.

DeletedUser

:lol:
Horrible tactic is horrible.

How is building as many nukes as possible a horrible tactic, when to have any sort of chance on this world, you will needs loads of 'em?

Oh, sorry, did you assume I meant being defensive turtle? There's two ways to troop whore. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How is building as many nukes as possible a horrible tactic, when to have any sort of chance on this world, you will needs loads of 'em?

Because the PS account is bigger than you. And has more troops than you. That's why. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because the PS account is bigger than you. And has more troops than you. That's why.

And the relevance to this statement? :icon_rolleyes:

Yawn. I remember why I don't bother the externals half as much as I used to.

I'm done. I was merely here to comment as an objective outsider on some of the comments here. I don't wish to derail this further.

I forgot to say it before, well done Blik. Nice post!