The Barb Munchers Strike Back

DeletedUser

Sabre.

I helped put the whole thing together. I'm driving the bandwagon.

K?

DeletedUser

Blik :O I copy righted pac man eating Barbs... You copied me :(

DeletedUser

Noes! I haz been rumbled. :(

Sowwy...

Very well I give due credit where it is needed. Thanks for the inspiration :)

DeletedUser

Ohh yeah, you gotta ride solo :icon_cool: ;) Nahh that's it, pacman is coming your way... Dun, dun, dunnn.

DeletedUser

First, the coalition began attacks a week ago so before then any stats wouldn't have much of a meaning in terms of the coalition. It made sense to start them from a week ago. So thats my reasoning. Second, seeing as I 'warped' my stats, surely I would have made it so the coalition were winning? No I tried to be as truthful as I could on the matter.

The coalition was here and has been since before sWARm disbanded :icon_rolleyes:
lol truthfull? so you miss out the other tribes.....yeah man u jst dont lie do you?

Seeing as you can't defend your own tribe you turn to personal attacks. I'm in BSA as I have friends there. As for taking credit, seeing as I did this on behalf of those tribes rather than for my own personal gain, I don't see how I'm taking credit from this...?

Personal attacks:icon_confused:

lol what?
I dont know about you but seeing as i directed it to the whole of BSA...I dont see how that could be considered as a personal attack.....rather you cant think of a decent post so try and ruin mine by accusing me of personal attacks......if it was personal report me:lol:

What are you the coalitions chosen one lol, admit it Blik you and your tribe are in this coalition get them added into the stats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sabre.

I helped put the whole thing together. I'm driving the bandwagon.

K?

I only know of two very good players which have been thwarted. You were not part of any of it.

Just because you said "Hai, I'm Blik. Let's put a nice uber big coalition together to beat Why?

Doesn't give you credit.

Please don't try and kid me. No kudos for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However facts are they kicked a load of players as they were indeed nobled by other tribes, i know EWaR nobled a few villages off them and as a result Why? kicked those members to make there stats look better for the future.

Hypocryt much?:icon_rolleyes:

harry jack Left18th July 2010 - 23:28 10,239
harry jacks village (493|524) K54 5,613 harry jack - The superhamster [Why?] 2010-07-18 22:26:41

Yes the times are diff......updates take a while.
Obviously got kicked before update as he still had 10k

DeletedUser

Just throwing in my 2 penny worth as havent wound things up for a while.

Good job Blik, I tried to remind everyone that Why!? are far from untouchable.

However my true Newbieness coupled with the fact I was just arguing with Why members as they have the forum pretty much wrapped meant I didnt get very far.

Nice to see someone with the skill and respect facing up to the Why!? louts on the forum ;)

DeletedUser

Just throwing in my 2 penny worth as havent wound things up for a while.

Good job Blik, I tried to remind everyone that Why!? are far from untouchable.

However my true Newbieness coupled with the fact I was just arguing with Why members as they have the forum pretty much wrapped meant I didnt get very far.

Nice to see someone with the skill and respect facing up to the Why!? louts on the forum ;)

So now your claiming were louts because we have an active gathering on the external forums?:icon_rolleyes:

I've told you before there is nothing stopping other people from other tribes on uk5 from posting, so stop acting like we are the only ones allowed to post. Noob

DeletedUser

Jux has skill? :icon_eek:

Why? are untouchable as a tribe, otherwise there'd be no coalition in the first place. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So now your claiming were louts because we have an active gathering on the external forums?:icon_rolleyes:

I've told you before there is nothing stopping other people from other tribes on uk5 from posting, so stop acting like we are the only ones allowed to post. Noob

Meechan10..... I <3 you!!

I just like supporting the people that do make the external forums a bit less Why!? dominant. I have always expressed my respect for Why members, just more fun this way ;)

DeletedUser

The only legit people on that list taken out by the "coalition" was david and swanny. 5 oclock left due to needing an outside sitter, others quit or left.

Now to your coalition guys or those who fell into believe they're kicking our booty. How many EWaR are near large members, or any not under 50% morale? Not many. What members did they take out? david, swanny, sabre. See something? Outlying players. The only tribe that us big players or core players can hit is ZD. EWaR are simply hawks on the perimeter picking off small players. I will give it to them, they sure were determined, which is nice.

But let's look at a more fair fight despite the member list:

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 145
Difference: 96

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 945,236
Side 2: 580,700
Difference: 364,536

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,546
Side 2: 8,907
Difference: 52,639

chart

That's what happens if you're near the real meat of Why?. I'm not going to say we're owning the world, but you can only have so much support and so many nukes against 300+ players from a 50 member tribe. Numbers do hurt.

Nice PnP.

DeletedUser

I can only say, as a Why? member, the majority of posts from Why players here are a fail.

We joined a world with 10:1 morale, 7K barbs, and no memberlimit. Don't whine about the settings.
Moaning about 300 member tribes is a fail right there.

Also, players who join a world, then quit it after a month are the type of players who don't deserve to moan. If you've "hit delete" like you say you have, quit posting.

In other news. EWaR isn't exactly letting the stats lie.

I know I havent included everyone. I tried adding david/cyanid3/swanny, but it made no difference

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players: Swanny

Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR ZD
Players: harry jack cranness

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,968
Side 2: 35,507
Difference: 35,461

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only know of two very good players which have been thwarted. You were not part of any of it.

Ah well I'm sorry I couldn't take out the entirety of Why? singlehandedly.

Just because you said "Hai, I'm Blik. Let's put a nice uber big coalition together to beat Why?

I can assure it was a little more long winded than that. And surely that is kind of the point. Seeing as we're taking into account of the exploits of the coalition, then helping in it's construction requires some recognition too...

n00bek said:
Jux has skill?

Why? are untouchable as a tribe, otherwise there'd be no coalition in the first place.

Well a little.

And no, they are obviously not untouchable even if they need a coalition to make some sort of dent. Even so, as you can see from the EWaR vs. Why? stats, even a single tribe can make an impact.

@Monty, well thanks for a little recognition. As for the big guns, they are only limited, and if things carry on as they are, I doubt it's long before Why? either become a small tribe with 10-20 of your best player, or cease to be altogether. I'm not denying that the only way to get through to Why? is in numbers, and does give us an unfair advantage, but if thats what's needed to win, we both know that we'd take that advantage.

Either way, the longer this goes on for, the closer you and EWaR will get and the more ZD's numbers will begin to count. Then it'll be an interesting fight after all...

DeletedUser

Ah well I'm sorry I couldn't take out the entirety of Why? singlehandedly.

I can assure it was a little more long winded than that. And surely that is kind of the point. Seeing as we're taking into account of the exploits of the coalition, then helping in it's construction requires some recognition too...

Yeah I did see the begging mail. I then also saw sWARm aristocracy attempting to join Why? When hell broke loose.

I'm sorry but you didn't read my message properly. I know of two players being taken out by Why? - You weren't a part of it. The entirety of Why? wasn't taken out, a mere two players, again which you weren't a part of.

You had the idea of a coalition but come on now. We see that every world. Blindshot and fighers like Risabu and Mr Grimm, actual players who make a difference should be credited.

DeletedUser

Im still not 100% on who's in this coalition, the way I have read it is that Blik has created the coalition who is comprised of; ZD + BSA?

Personally, my opinion of ZD has dropped alot over the last few days ever since you formed that mother of all massrecruiting tribes when you opened your doors to KME/WOW. As for the coalition's chances; I figure they may have a half decent chance (although it will be more down to more Why? members leaving than skill and co-ordination from ZD/BSA's part) considering some of Why?'s bigger members are quitting but what happens if ZD emerge triumphant? Would an even bigger massrecruiting tribe have to be formed to take them down?

DeletedUser

I seem to remember Blik's account asking me for an invite multiple times.

DeletedUser

Im still not 100% on who's in this coalition, the way I have read it is that Blik has created the coalition who is comprised of; ZD + BSA?

Personally, my opinion of ZD has dropped alot over the last few days ever since you formed that mother of all massrecruiting tribes when you opened your doors to KME/WOW. As for the coalition's chances; I figure they may have a half decent chance (although it will be more down to more Why? members leaving than skill and co-ordination from ZD/BSA's part) considering some of Why?'s bigger members are quitting but what happens if ZD emerge triumphant? Would an even bigger massrecruiting tribe have to be formed to take them down?

Ewar is in the coalition too. It wasn't formed by blik I don't think, and zd will probablyy ill probably break up