The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser3227

help.png

DOGS, TWM, ODIN, ODINR and G.F could not beat -TV- and were running out of options. So they ran and landed on there knees to W~A~R begging for help.

cRYdogs.png

gfnospellingmistake.png

twmodincry.png

And so the coalition was formed, the might of the little angry men all grouping together to fight a common enemy, that none of these tribes could beat TEAM-Virtus on there own or even together, And will fail to do so in the future.

DWARVES.png

or AKA...........
bradybunch.png

So with that and DOGS, G.F, TWM, ODIN and co help buttons glowing so red you can hardly touch them anymore, And W~A~R answering the call. It looks like -TV- can add tribe number 10 to the total tribes we are at war with.( i may have forgotten some)

help-1.png

Buts that ok here at TEAM-Virtus

cowards.png

So to tell a long story short, SHAUN and his merry men have been suckered into a war they cant win even with the forces of the coalition all put together.

SHAUN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh yes, the 'Brady Bunch' will need a big bus to carry their yellow streaks around.

Noob alliances, we love them.

DeletedUser

ROFL. :lol::lol::lol:

Im loving the 7 dwarf picks.
1 looks like someone we know. :icon_wink:

Excellent PnP Max.
+1 rep.

DeletedUser7760

It's ok mansodia .....
Dogs couldn't defeat -TV- either
it ok cry to w~a~r for help

Lmao of i love this and the picture of Rolando

Nice PnP
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Funniest pnp in a while. Argho's was good but definately fair play Max

DeletedUser6063

Nice PnP but the tribes your against arnt taking such a beating from tinkering with stats and what not its been pretty much 50-50 but ofcourse one tribe vs many others itsnt so bad.

Adding war to that list isnt going to help now you have to fight 3 big tribes all from one side (about 3 fronts)

DeletedUser6972

very good PnP max, LOL

anyone who cant see the funny side in that should take a long walk!

DeletedUser

Sounds like your in a state of panic there Deadmax!?

Everyone knows DOGS/WAR are allies and have been 8 months now, so dont you think we'd of begged a long time ago?

One thing is true though, We cant beat you alone, but you also know YOU could not beat us (DOGS) alone so you brought in your own help over time too.

DOGS have had their own version of 'gang bangings' in the past and come through the other side of it. We are still fighting WAR on all sides too lets not forget.

You've never been ahead in DOGS v TEAM/VIRTUS war - even before all the other tribes got involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not the most accurate PnP(I'm being nice) but entertaining none the less. :icon_wink:

Good job and best of luck to all involved....but much less to TV please :)

DeletedUser

Funny post once again max,well done,glad to see there is still humour in your side...though it wont save you...
Keep it up

DeletedUser

Very nice PnP Max - generated a few laughs on my part.

Also nice to see many comments (especially from our old sparring partners G.F) being positive, seeing the humour, and flame free - respect to all involved.

UK2's defo getting more interesting on the World War front.

Keep it up guys (& girls)

DeletedUser

That was funny on so many levels.

Your whining about all the tribes against you does smack of crying though, when you wanted to get a different point across me thinks.

Good luck -TV- (you're going to need it)

DeletedUser

I actually found this quite poo interesting to be honest, maybe because there is actually humour in it, and it was quite poo creative.

But let's be honest, you have P.D, (MB), (DB), (WB) and T-V helping you which kind of even things up a little bit, is there any more?

From what i've figured, DOGS are also fighting the (MB) family and P.D, correct me if i'm wrong. W~A~R are fighting TRUE 1, i'm not aware of any other small wars/battles they're involved in, so it's not as if you're the only tribe fighting multiple enemies.

We (TWM) have a massive front line with you, and since you got T-V to throw everything they had at us, 3 members including me had over 400 nukes and 6000 fakes thrown at us. So you're getting help to fight us "noobs" off, it seems you are the ones who can't fight alone.

P.s, am I sneezy? I don't want to be sneezy :lol:

DeletedUser

Heres some interesting stats, for those that think -TV- are finished.....................................

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F ODIN ODINR TWM W~A~R DOGS TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 965
Difference: 609

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 51
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,086,732
Side 2: 5,845,061
Difference: 3,758,329

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 521,428
Side 2: 387,202
Difference: 134,226

chart

Considering we are one tribe against seven, I think we are doing very well.

DeletedUser

Yes and if we include the -TV- coalition in the stats you are still behind. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS W~A~R G.F ODIN ODINR TWM TA1
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV- (MB) (WB) (DB) P.D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 75
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 656,382
Side 2: 586,791
Difference: 69,591

chart

DeletedUser

Just to avoid any future discussion regarding stats around the subject(s) of kicking inactives, etc, can we agree a specific start date, as opposed to last week? That way, any tribe(s) wanting to dispute the stats can either kick inactives (before there's any debate as to their inclusion or otherwise), or do something about the stats (i.e. conquer some villas).

Does that sound fair?

Sorry, but I'm fed up of the same old arguments (and "yes", I believe in -TV- 's ability to overcome all before them).

These debates about stats tend to go round in circles, so let's set some basic parameters, that way we can all get on with the subject at hand - war, instead of argue the same issues over & over again.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 128
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 1,743,357
Side 2: 1,158,261
Difference: 585,096

chart

the perfect -TV- against the bad playing dogs... :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

chart

Side 1: 1,743,357
Side 2: 1,158,261
Difference: 585,096

chart

the perfect -TV- against the bad playing dogs... :lol:

Oh my...

'Lord' Tuberculosis can count? :icon_neutral:
Awww... roll over little doggy, ill scratch your belly.

58 more conquers in 3 months?
You guys are a real whirlwind of death and destruction! :icon_rolleyes: