The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser4320

Lionheart, the management of WAR and HD has admitted that the planning of the TRUE ambush was started months before the attacks started. So once again you are proven to be telling lies about what has happened, making quite a bit of a trend, doesn't it?

I saw that you characterized yourself as a team player who worked for the good of your tribe. Hopefully you do realize yourself how hilarious such an assessment is given the fact that when your tribe needed you to step up, you ran away to the enemy with the tail between your legs.

And you are quite right that such behavior is not what I approve of, but that is really irrelevant as shaun and his mass recruiting tribe has let you in amongst them and hidden behind their troops you seem to have found a spine. Good for you as the saying goes!

:)

DeletedUser5293

Dubby take it to the thread meant for the W~A~R and TRUE and I dare say Lion and Frizzy do the same cos you guys are only feeding Dubby's everlasting arguments.
I had to read through 2 pages of unrelated stuff to get to anythin to do with the war with -TV-.
I have seen Dubby successfully derail many a thread in different worlds. He even has a thread dedicated to him on W1 if you want something similar here we can make one for you:) and yes dont worry replying to me here cos am not going to make this any worse than it already is, take this to the relevant thread and we can have an discussion on all you want to talk about.

DeletedUser

Dubby take it to the thread meant for the W~A~R and TRUE and I dare say Lion and Frizzy do the same cos you guys are only feeding Dubby's everlasting arguments.
I had to read through 2 pages of unrelated stuff to get to anythin to do with the war with -TV-.
I have seen Dubby successfully derail many a thread in different worlds. He even has a thread dedicated to him on W1 if you want something similar here we can make one for you:) and yes dont worry replying to me here cos am not going to make this any worse than it already is, take this to the relevant thread and we can have an discussion on all you want to talk about.

Totally agree. Take it elsewhere guys please.

DeletedUser4320

I appologize argho.

But as for me derailing it in all honesty was Lionheart who dragged in the TRUE / WAR conflict into this thread.

:)

DeletedUser

Blah Argho! Blah nemesis! and Blah Dubby! Like making 3 more off-topic posts did anything for the situation. :icon_rolleyes: Also this isn't the W~A~R vs. TV thread,but I do agree the "shoe still fits". I apologize for straying off the topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 3
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367,332
Side 2: 28,987
Difference: 338,345

chart

DeletedUser

This weeks stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-, T-V
Side 2:
Tribes: TWM, ODIN, G.F, DOGS, W~A~R, DILLI, TA1

Total conquers:

Side 1: 362
Side 2: 1,071
Difference: 709

chart

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 17
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,047,604
Side 2: 7,735,583
Difference: 5,687,979

chart

Side 1: 372,086
Side 2: 157,921
Difference: 214,165

chart

Not bad, considering the odd against us, is it?

DeletedUser5293

Welcome back:), I assume you playin/coplaying the Jai account now? or am i mistaken.
Looks like you have cleared the misgivings with the ex-virtus members.

EDIT: Question answered with IGM thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last weeks stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-, T-V
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS, TWM, ODIN, W~A~R, G.F

Total conquers:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 1,090
Difference: 619

chart

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 75
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,625,593
Side 2: 7,082,542
Difference: 4,456,949

chart

Side 1: 791,197
Side 2: 671,320
Difference: 119,877

chart

Its been a hard old week for us yanno, but it shows how things will be, once the coalition start moving into our core.
This war wont be over anytime soon, i can assure you all. :)

DeletedUser6488

stats broken down to see how great -tv- are doing against the big boys
seems cant live with them :lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 20
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 9,619
Side 2: 167,153
Difference: 157,534

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 41
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 395,138
Difference: 395,138

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 13
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 24,675
Side 2: 99,553
Difference: 74,878

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TWM, ODIN

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 1
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 531,693
Side 2: 9,476
Difference: 522,217

chart

DeletedUser

Is still commendable for TV to be fighting so many tribes and having any positive stats. Hats off to ya guys....

I agree these battles are fun to win but the War is far from over. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

stats broken down to see how great -tv- are doing against the big boys
seems cant live with them
:lol:

Oh, ofcourse...

I mean the so-called 'big boys' dont have to resort to a gang-bang to get their conquers against us do they?
Just like the 'baby tribes'... :icon_confused:

Funny how i nobled a G.F village, three actually in the last day or so, and that 'big boy' tribe's village/s all had stacks of incoming support from TWM members, one of your 'baby tribes'. :icon_rolleyes:

To be honest with you, breaking down stats to boost your own delusional ego is a bit sad...
What you think you and your tribe are gonna achieve, once your coalition starts to crack*?.
* Hint, its already cracking at record speed in K26, K36 and K37.

The stats i posted are true and fair accounts of the last week, and all are included as you are all helping each other.
Simple as.

Like ive said time and time again, if we was battling any one of your "coalition", the stats would be VERY VERY different.
Your time will come.
Trust me. :)

Is still commendable for TV to be fighting so many tribes and having any positive stats. Hats off to ya guys....

I agree these battles are fun to win but the War is far from over. :icon_twisted:

I agree fella.
Nice to see a decent and fair post.

DeletedUser6488

Oh, ofcourse...

I mean the so-called 'big boys' dont have to resort to a gang-bang to get their conquers against us do they?

Funny how i nobled a G.F village, three actually in the last day or so, and that 'big boy' tribe's village/s all had stacks of incoming support from TWM members, one of your 'baby tribes'. :icon_rolleyes:

To be honest with you, breaking down stats to boost your own delusional ego is a bit sad...
What you think you and your tribe are gonna achieve, once your coalition starts to crack*?.

The stats i posted are true and fair accounts of the last week, and all are included as you are all helping each other.
Simple as.

Like ive said time and time again, if we was battling any one of your "coalition", the stats would be VERY VERY different.
Your time will come.

I agree fella.

Blah Blah Blah tis all i see there
your so worried about people saying stuff about your presious tribe you loose the point half the time
one of which i aint going to take the time to explain to you ...

also there is one thing you severly miss the coalition crack!!!!! c'mon there is one thing we all have in common and thats a dislike for TV so get over it the nukes will keep flying,,,,

and may i ask when my time is coming? ive heard this from you for a while
aint seen nowt special actually ive seen people play better in there sleep

yes jai you talk a good game but when are you going to start showing you can walk the walk also????

muchos your lurvin shauny

DeletedUser

Oh, ofcourse...

Simple as.

Your time will come.

I agree fella.

There is no coalition, you're only claiming there's a coalition to try making yourselves look better. What about your coalition? (MB), (DB), P.D, T-V, and the recent tribes to join that no-one in your tribe can deny are attacking G.F because you begged asked them to. Yes Jai, we all know how much you've "asked" Levian and Storm! to attack G.F, and since Levian used to be a part of Virtus it was only a matter of time. We are not cracking in k26/36/37, we're actually holding really well considering we don't have any help in the North, the whole of k25/26/35/36/46 is attacking us on a daily basis, so no more banging on about how well you're doing. Oh yes, and it's amazing how many of you jump on an inactive, you must be awesome, ROFL. Don't worry though i'm not complaing, just exploitig -TV- for who they really are, a tribe that try not to attack our actives :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There is no coalition, you're only claiming there's a coalition to try making yourselves look better. What about your coalition? (MB), (DB), P.D, T-V, and the recent tribes to join that no-one in your tribe can deny are attacking G.F because you begged asked them to. Yes Jai, we all know how much you've "asked" Levian and Storm! to attack G.F, and since Levian used to be a part of Virtus it was only a matter of time. We are not cracking in k26/36/37, we're actually holding really well considering we don't have any help in the North, the whole of k25/26/35/36/46 is attacking us on a daily basis, so no more banging on about how well you're doing. Oh yes, and it's amazing how many of you jump on an inactive, you must be awesome, ROFL. Don't worry though i'm not complaing, just exploitig -TV- for who they really are, a tribe that try not to attack our actives :icon_rolleyes:

Just a couple of things, 'the whole of K46' are not attacking you, in fact most of us have our attention elsewhere, against a tribe that actually has some skill. As for K26, you and Odin have been pretty well destroyed there, and like K25, its only a matter of time before you are removed from K26. K36, you used to have villages right across that K, not anymore, we've pushed you back into the north east corner of it.

DeletedUser

Maybe not 100% of k46, but a good chunk of it. We are well outnumbered and we're holding out well, and i'm tired of hearing Jai's boring posts trying to big himself up. But think back 5/6 months, in the TWM/Virtus thread there was a claim we'd disband after 3 weeks, that was when we were only 2.8 million points. Now we are 7 times that size and we're going nowhere too quick. We're still taking out nuke after nuke, and we were lucky to take out WaterWarrior's 1 noble nuke. To see how well we've done, just look at our ODD as a tribe. We are in 5th place, ahead of some of the bigger tribes, that is pretty good in my books. :nobleman:

DeletedUser

We are well outnumbered and we're holding out wel

Welcome to our world...
Everyone seems to feel hard done by, when gang-banged eh?

But do it to the 'nooby' -TV- and its all good. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Doggies chomping up the west chunk by chunk.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Side 2:
Tribes: (MB), (DCT), (DB)

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 42
Difference: 278

chart

Total conquers:

Side 1: 400
Side 2: 202
Difference: 198

chart

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 6
Difference: 63

Plus did anyone notice all the TW stats Doggy adverts of late?? - We thought it was nice that TW support gave us some free advertising with cute doggy snaps.