Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 747
Side 2: 26
Difference: 721

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

Gee I wonder why?....

Ahh... I see, so because W~A~R has nobled more TRUE villages than TRUE has nobled W~A~R villages, any argument W~A~R participates in against a TRUE member the member of W~A~R must be right.

A classical example of argument from authority, which of course is a logical fallacy as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

So can we make a "TV coalition cries for help" thread now?

Lets see we have -TV-,T-V,PD,MB,Levian,Storm....I'm sure I'm missing a couple.
And what cowards are Levian and Storm,They'd have at least had my respect if they declared on W~A~R instead of the already outnumbered GF. :icon_rolleyes:

And Duddy,Get back to building those barbs for us. Like you have a leg to stand on in any argument with W~A~R members,as the saying goes.:lol:

Interesting.............Levian and Storm attacking GF..........maybe its because they know GF have thoughtfully emptied all their villages near Levian/Storm, to support their frontline villages with us.

All I can say is, good luck, dont think you'll need it tbh, until GF get themselves organised.

About time GF were put under the hammer.

DeletedUser

Yeah we all know TV couldn't "put them under the hammer". :icon_rolleyes:

And yes Duddy,Your tribe has been getting it's arse handed to it on a plate. So trying to "put down" one of our members is both foolish and empty. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser4320

And yes Duddy,Your tribe has been getting it's arse handed to it on a plate. So trying to "put down" one of our members is both foolish and empty.

So you are claiming that no W~A~R players canot be wrong because they have nobled more villages against the tribe of the argument's presenter? Surely you must realize that such an argument is a logical fallacy. If not, then my argument would triumph yours since you only have 8 villages on uk2.

DeletedUser3227

So can we make a "TV coalition cries for help" thread now?

Lets see we have -TV-,T-V,PD,MB,Levian,Storm....I'm sure I'm missing a couple.
And what cowards are Levian and Storm,They'd have at least had my respect if they declared on W~A~R instead of the already outnumbered GF. :icon_rolleyes:

And Duddy,Get back to building those barbs for us. Like you have a leg to stand on in any argument with W~A~R members,as the saying goes.:lol:

so what you say is less cowardly then the W~A~R and HD planning a gangbang on a small tribe (true) and you still havent beaten them, (what happened to 2 weeks?)

let alone W~A~R's big bad brave declaration on -TV-, who were allready at war with 7+ tribes, who are gf at war with? only us whilst fighting all of you guys. pot calling the kettle black maye?

anyway levian and storm can scab up the empty vills all they like, its good to know you have other tribes with similar interests, maybe gf's forum presence has been seen to be as bad as ours, all i can say is it will be interesting for gf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

I know it may seem abit "high and mighty" but yes thats what I'm saying.

And as I've pointed out that is a logical fallacy.

You and your tribe has done little to nothing in this world,so you've no right to put down a player that has been as successful as most W~A~R members.

Actually I have every right to present my arguments on this forum. And if the tale of lionheart123 is the tale of your typical W~A~R member (as you claim) then the whole tribe is a tribe consisting of gutless cowards and tail wind chasers. A notion that I object to on the strongest as the saying goes.

And I don't play the frizzy account anymore really

Which, according to your own argument, would cause you to not have a leg to stand on in an argument with me.

DeletedUser

I'll not argue with you guys all day,maybe others have the patience but I do not.

I'll just leave you with this-
Side 1
W~A~R-has won/winning every war we've been in
DOGS- won/winning every war they've been in
GF- won/winning every war they've been in

Side 2
TV-won some wars, lost/losing some wars they've been in
TRUE- lost/losing every war they've been in

So argue away,stats speak louder than words. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

Nice, albeit incorrect. TRUE won many wars before the conglomerate of tribes stabbed us in the back.

It is also irrelevant to the argument at hand, but straw man argumentation is usually a nice resort when losing the argument at hand as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Really,please correct me if I'm wrong(it is possible),but what war has TRUE won?

"strawman argumentation"? Really!? lol You call one of our members a "coward" whilst your tribe losses 200+ villas a month. He says he left because TRUE couldn't coordinate and was full of in-actives. Argument's already won duddy,you just fail to realize it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

Really,please correct me if I'm wrong(it is possible),but what war has TRUE won?

One example would suffice to falsisfy your claim; *CSK*.

"strawman argumentation"? Really!?

Indeed.

You call one of our members a "coward" whilst your tribe losses 200+ villas a month. He says he left because TRUE couldn't coordinate and was full of in-actives. Argument's already won duddy

How is the argument won?

P.S: That TRUE loses 200 villages pr month in not a logically valid argument to falsify the claim that Lionheart123 is a coward, if anything it only solidifies my stance that he joined W~A~R because he lacked the stones to go up against them.

DeletedUser

Ok duddy,I'll entertain this for one more reply.

Since joining W~A~R he has conquered 104 enemy villas(66 from TRUE),is ranked 30th in ODA,and has been one hell of a Team player.
My point on the villas lost was,lionheart claimed TRUE to be unable to coordinate and full of in-actives. From our fight with you this has proven to be quite true.

Game,set,match is over.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

Since joining W~A~R he has conquered 104 enemy villas(66 from TRUE),is ranked 30th in ODA,and has been one hell of a Team player.

He has only managed to noble 66 inactives in that timeframe? That is weak, even I (who according to some are crap at this game) have taken more.

My point on the villas lost was,lionheart claimed TRUE to be unable to coordinate and full of in-actives. From our fight with you this has proven to be quite true.

His fight with me? You do realize that he is down 3 to 0 against me? But thank you for proving my point.

Game,set,match is over.

Not by a long shot. Nothing you've presented so far has rebutted my initial claim that Lionheart123 is a coward. In fact, it has only strengthened the notion that he joined W~A~R simply because he saw them as the bigger dog. So instead of standing tall for his tribe and take on the good fight he took the coward's way out and joined W~A~R.

DeletedUser7179

Dubby u have done 3 take backs of villages I had only just taken from your tribe!! I have several villages thy once belongs to chance, keef, demonchild and several others I can be bothered to mention now I am destroying silverhawk!! The only villa I have taken that were innactives were helps angel and once I'd beaten him to a pulp camberwell!!
Dubby like I've Said to u on many occasions I will not waste nukes sending them at u countless hours away when I have perfectly good villages to take off active people closer to my new base I have established in your K!!! Also like I've said before you will get yes when I'm good and ready!!! Until then u can say what u like but everyone here apart from ur new lil buddies in -tv- think ur a fool!!
Keep talking on here!! My stats do the talking for themselves!!

DeletedUser4320

Obviously a touchy subject. But you are right in one thing. That I am a fool is undeniable, the fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool as the saying goes.

You are wrong when claiming that I have done 3 take backs though and that Hells Angel is the only inactive player you've been noblin (vtvvt? shakey09? battle,walsh? Bilbo? blahx4? kevg11?). But I like how you suddenly got a pair after WAR stacked your villages, good for you!

DeletedUser7179

U know dubby these so called innactives I am taking, why haven't u taken then 1st?? Well my point is how many w~a~r innactives have you take ? We have had plenty and have internally nobles before anyone else gets a sniff! U know how a well organised tribe is supposed too!! It's not my fault ur half a sleep and can't get ur arses in gear!! U have had what 3 months to noble ur innactives, why haven't u???
As for being supported by my tribe mates!! Well I'm not gonna deny that! I have supported them and try have supported me! Heck I've even supported my allies! Like my friend so nicely put it earlier! I'm a team player and work for the good of my tribe! It makes sense to stack the frontline! Which I think u will find my villages in k74 are very much frontline! Well used to be ur tribes heartland! Not anymore aye!! Oh well!!

DeletedUser4320

It is so nice to see how you beat your own chest now that you've been stacked by WAR. And that is exactly my point. You abandoned your tribe and ran away with the tail between your legs as soon as a worthy opponent approached your tribe. So I thank you for proving my point about you being a tail wind chasing coward.

DeletedUser7179

Considering when I left there were no plans to attack true! It was a whole month after I left that there was any decision to take u lot out!! Think what u want dubby! U don't like it take me out!!! That's if u actually have any nukes!!