The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser5293

Dyou really think all these little measly tribes, as good as neglectible, matters in the whole calculation?

The main powers in this world are;

• -TV-
  • G.F
  • W~A~R
  • DOGS

All four tribes mentionned above each have their measly small alliances, enemies or academies. But those change nothing to the macro effect, that is;

• -TV- fights the Big3
  • -TV- is relatively winning
  • At the current rate TheBig3 shall take ages to rim us.
  • Before this war is over, all measly tribes will be gone.

Let me point out here calling you own allies measly and negligible is not showing too brightly on your own tribe is it?
I have seen on more than one occasion that some of these so called measly tribes have come to practically own a world.
You in ways disregard these small tribes in a nonchalant way but on the other hand you as a tribe bring forth stats against smaller tribes like TA1 ODIN and TWM to give the records a shiny look.
Look at GF, people wrote them off just some time ago, they were of a similar size that these tribes you tend to disregard or regard at your convinience, and look where they are now they are one of the top tribes.

Just changed the bold on some points you referred to

• -TV- fightsthe Big3 ------ Every asked why that came about?
  • -TV- is relatively winning-----Relative is a term that can make even death look positive.
  • At the current rate TheBig3 shall take ages to rim us.----You do agree that the rim is calling?
  • Before this war is over, all measly tribes will be gone.---- Only time will tell.

And as in with regards to this

18 Keith the RED 1,551,858 163 9,521 +56,536 +69,198 +581,592 +209,642 +3,351 +634,657 +12,296,864 <---------- 12 mil odd on sun

where as W~A~R's od.......................................... well i wont go there.

i spose with all the point whores you guys have (10500 points per vill +) theres no room for those extra troops?

If its all about giving the opposition ODD then the last time i checked Keef13 was still topping the ODD charts so in a way we do have some troops hidden away in those 10k pointer villas of ours:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 captain sharpe W~A~R 4.240.163 403 10521 < ------- points whore
2 Jmay W~A~R 4.166.366 368 11322 <------- biggest points whore ever.
22 callingstation W~A~R 2.763.213 274 10085 <------- points whore
26 mp3trader80 W~A~R 2.645.214 222 11915 <------- been mistaken, biggest points whore ever.
43 anubisosiris W~A~R 2.209.030 217 10180 <-------- points whore
62 mutch24 W~A~R 1.997.679 199 10039 <-------- points whore
89 jaycee29 W~A~R 1.695.285 165 10274 <-------- points whore
98 twotonecanary W~A~R 1.617.241 158 10236 <-------- points whore
149 K Sailing W~A~R 1.253.645 124 10110 <-------- points whore

wow i think i found the reason W~A~R's od is so rubbish. points over troops GO W~A~R!

DeletedUser5293

wow i think i found the reason W~A~R's od is so rubbish. points over troops GO W~A~R!

Thinking along same lines we can say W~A~R OD is lower cos the enemies dont have enough troops too kill:lol:
Doesnt OD depend on enemies having enough troops to kill as much as it depends on us attacking.
And the OD score hasn't stopped us from having positive stats against every tribe we have fought against has it, same cant be said about -TV- can it?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ROFL Deadmax, your tribe should practice what you preach:

Player Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
stewartmc -TV- 1.861.315 158 11780

Oh look another one:

ChloeB -TV- 1.701.387 168 10127

And another:

korabl -TV- 187.321 18 10407

DeletedUser3227

sorry i must have missed him in my tribe, bit hard to miss your top players though aint it? lol.

DeletedUser

lol Oh max,Why so serious? :icon_razz:

captain sharpe- +438-2
Jmay- +392-4
AJMC2K5- +391-3
callingstation- +343-2
mp3trader80- +233-6
anubisosiris- +238-6
mutch24- +213-7
jaycee29- +206-0
twotonecanary- +163-0
K Sailing- +163-26

So thats 2780 villas gained and 56 villas lost.
So these "point whores" gained about 1/3 the villas of TV combined and less losses than your top 5 members. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser3227

im just stirring up cowardsheart lionsheart.

Oh Dees I'm hurt lol!!

Well just to show you what winning wars looks like heres our 24hr stats against true but nothing to brag about really! Just a regular day!!

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15
chart

wow just as i look for the post where cowardheart has openly said cant help od stats when we keep running into empty vills, lol. so 15 vills against empty vills nice, the you have a go at 13 vills where we have put 15 mil odd on keith to get them. i would have removed my post too hahahahahaha.

you still avoid the point.

hero? im flattered jaigo LOL :lol: i have never claimed that i'm anything other than i am, and thats it.

also jaigosian, your hardly the best judge for who is a good duke and who isnt, i mean i havnt abandoned my tribe so im one up on you!

EDIT:
im not posting on this topic any more as i dont want to be infracted for off topic.

i'm not the best duke ever in UK2 jaigo, but im not the worst duke ever either... that was you.

-------------------------------------

ON TOPIC

-TV- are losing BADLY

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS, G.F, W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 685
Side 2: 276
Difference: 409

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,215,995
Side 2: 2,345,988
Difference: 3,870,007

chart

yep we are falling so fast nooby, i hope someone is there to catch us.

image.php

yes your boys have done well with the conquers frizzy but some of them are not all there cracked up to what they need to be.

DeletedUser7179

Dead I've never said we have poor OD because of empty villas that's why u can't find a post!! Another one of ur wild imaginations!!
Cowardheart?? Really?? Is that why I'm ranked 30th on ODA when I'm still only ranked 82nd??? I must be a real coward!! Haha

DeletedUser

Dead I've never said we have poor OD because of empty villas that's why u can't find a post!! Another one of ur wild imaginations!!
Cowardheart?? Really?? Is that why I'm ranked 30th on ODA when I'm still only ranked 82nd??? I must be a real coward!! Haha

No, but it does mean you either lose a lot of vills, or don't have the skill to actually take a nuked vill :lol:

DeletedUser4320

I must be a real coward!! Haha

Lionheart, you left your tribe only to join the neighbor because they were bigger. And then while hiding behind the support of W~A~R you jump all over the TRUE inactives. I am sorry, but you are nothing but an opportunistic tailwind chaser who always will flip flop your allegiance according to who is the strongest in fear of having to fight a real fight. And that kind of disgraceful and timid behavior cannot be labeled as anything but that of a coward as the saying goes.

All in my humble opinion of course.

:)

DeletedUser7179

Hmm dubby it must be a very distorted world you live in!! I explained my reasons for leaving at te time but te short version a I posted many times!! Is that u guys couldn't organise a thing and had only a handful of active players!! U couldn't even put macro to sleep!!
As for attacking innactives!! Camberwell was a memeber of ur council and was bigger than me and I tore him to pieces until he quit!! If that's an innactive then oh well, I'm an innactive nobbler!!
And I would go down the list and say all the names of people I've nobbled villages off in ur tribe but according to u they are all innactives!! I guess silverhawk is innactive now too since the last 2villas I've taken were from him???

DeletedUser4320

Lionheart, I see that my post hit a nerve and I do understand that being exposed as a lapdog who blindly follows the stongest can be hurtful, but truth is true as the saying goes (no pun intended). When you left TRUE you did not explain anything, you merely wrote that you had your reasons (read: I want to join the stronger neighbor because I am afraid of facing them in battle). As for the MACRO situation, you do realize that they got destroyed despite being stacked by H D? H D even picked up their refugees afterwards. You also got the causality on the Camberwell situation wrong, Camberwell quit the game before WAR declared and then you jumped his remains as a hungry vulture. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but a falsification of your cowardliness it is not. Rather the opposite as the saying goes.

DeletedUser7179

You haven't hit a nerve at all!! I just think ur view on things is completely laughable!! Oh well I won't bother replying anymore! Your not worth replying to!!
Enjoy the limited time u have left on w2!!

DeletedUser7179

Lost to lies??? Hmmm typical -TV- point of view!
My stats do the talking for me!! Can dubby say the same??
Q the cries of oh ur bigger than us!! Oh well life goes on!!
If I take soo many innactives how did I get a good ODA score??
I wish I still had mails from camberwell to show how active he was when I whopped his backside and made him quit but I don't so we can sit here and argue until we are blue in the face the fact is he's gone! I'm still here!! His tribe are getting whopped and mine are winning every war we are involved in!!! Facts don't lie dees!! Dubby is just sitting there doing the same stupid thing jaig does! Get people to waste nukes by making rah decisions!!! Well I'm sorry not gonna work on me I'll keep plugging away for the good of my tribe!!

DeletedUser4320

Side 1: Players: DubbyTheMule
Side 2: Players: Lionheart123
Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

You do get ODA from attacking troops in a village owned by an inactive player.

DeletedUser

Lost to lies??? Hmmm typical -TV- point of view!
Q the cries of oh ur bigger than us!! Oh well life goes on!!
I wish I still had mails from camberwell to show how active he was when I whopped his backside and made him quit but I don't so we can sit here and argue until we are blue in the face the fact is he's gone! I'm still here!! His tribe are getting whopped and mine are winning every war we are involved in!!! Facts don't lie dees!! Dubby is just sitting there doing the same stupid thing jaig does! Get people to waste nukes by making rah decisions!!! Well I'm sorry not gonna work on me I'll keep plugging away for the good of my tribe!!

Hook, line and sinker....................you've bitten well. I won't discuss the rights or wrongs of the arguement youre having, but will say, from where I'm sitting, looks like you've been suckered into reacting. And your reaction/replies,...........well, sorry mate, in my mind you've let yourself down badly. Expected better from you.

DeletedUser

That's because you lost your arguments .. Lol

lionheart obviously saw the light and decided to leave the dark side behind him. Also correct me if im wrong dees but didnt you leave ENZYME to join your enemy TEAM, all those moons ago?

so whats the difference between your situation then and lionhearts situation now?

you left ENZYME to join a larger tribe, that was once your enemy.

lionhearts left TRUE to join a larger tribe, that was once his enemy.

so whats the difference, hipocrit?

your going to bang on about how it was a merge blah blah blah. but we both know thats just semantics.

DeletedUser

So can we make a "TV coalition cries for help" thread now?

Lets see we have -TV-,T-V,PD,MB,Levian,Storm....I'm sure I'm missing a couple.
And what cowards are Levian and Storm,They'd have at least had my respect if they declared on W~A~R instead of the already outnumbered GF. :icon_rolleyes:

And Duddy,Get back to building those barbs for us. Like you have a leg to stand on in any argument with W~A~R members,as the saying goes.:lol:

DeletedUser4320

Come again please? Why shouldn't I have a leg to stand on in any argument with W~A~R members?