The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser3227

my name is right under the name of the thread, i think i opened it.

yes we are allies with pd and mb, but see this thread was made up of the coalition against -tv-, if you like it so much why dont you copy me? and make the coalition against dogs thread? instead of trying to spoil my excellent thread.

and from what i can gather it seems the only tribes in the coalition against -tv- dogs have no diplomacy with is twm and odin, correct me if im wrong?

DeletedUser

my name is right under the name of the thread, i think i opened it.

yes we are allies with pd and mb, but see this thread was made up of the coalition against -tv-, if you like it so much why dont you copy me? and make the coalition against dogs thread? instead of trying to spoil my excellent thread.

and from what i can gather it seems the only tribes in the coalition against -tv- dogs have no diplomacy with is twm and odin, correct me if im wrong?

1, i never said you didnt open the thread max. its irrelivant as this is the public forum, every thread is 'our' thread.

2, why would i copy you max? you have been stealing our plays since this war started. every thing you have tried against us we did to you afew weeks earlier. you havnt got an original play in you. me and byron have often had a laugh about it actually. i bet you post in the -tv- forums like your king dingaling with all the TW skills haha. if they only knew you stole them off me and byron LOL noob.

3, with regards to our diplomacy, keep fishing...

DeletedUser4320

i edited it so it was eaisier for readers to understand my point. i wasnt just agreeing with lionhearts point. i was just relating my point to his, as they were similar.

You were pointing out what Lionheart123's point was pointed out to point, and incorrectly so as I pointed out.

Your point, as later pointed out, was not identical to Lionheart123's point, but only similar and I must point out that I can only point at what has been pointed out in your points, not the points you intended to point out in regards to Lionheart123's point.

I think you are getting the point.

:)

DeletedUser

i couldn't care less what lionheart said, thats not what im talking about.

we have no diplomatic relationship with TWM or ODIN so why are they included, yet TRUE are not? ill tell you why, because -TV- like to manipulate stats.

It's a good point :icon_cool:

And by the way Deadmax, we're not working with G.F, that's just an excuse :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wild imagination!!!
I 've only talked once to a guy from TWM and never to ODIN. ??
How G.F is working together with these tribes? LOL

DeletedUser

-TV- like to pretend the worlds ganging up on them.

their laying the ground work for the excuse when they get their bottoms wooped.

"boo hoo there were loads of tribes attacking us :("

dogs have been at war with numerous tribes for ages. have we opened self pitying threads like this and 'let the gangbang begin'? no! we just get on with it.

grow up -TV-, your excuses are getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only reason -TV- include us in the stats is because they are out conquering us.

Oh wait, was that a tribe 10 times as big as us only getting a few conquers more against the other side?
... Yup.

DeletedUser

-TV- like to pretend the worlds ganging up on them.

their laying the ground work for the excuse when they get their bottoms wooped.

dogs have been at war with numerous tribes for ages. have we opened self pitying threads like this and 'let the gangbang begin'? no! we just get on with it.

grow up -TV-, your excuses are getting old.

Can't we all just be respectfull and step out of this egocentrism ?

I like to read this PnP to get more information about the world, as do many others. And not to constantly read your rubbish.

I'm sure a lot of people are interested in the current situation of -TV-, hence why this thread was created. To provide the community with a -TV- perspective of the events.

I'm also sure a lot of PnP'ers are interested in Dogs current situation and wars (like me for example). If you'd open such a thread I wouldn't think a second of posting the word 'whining' and anything related. But I'd read it out of interest. I'd only post when I'd disagree with something that was said, not to simply snarl at the thread. which is why I say to you, grow up! Your post is pathetic, your the whiner.

In fact, let us show your side of the story. I'd be interested for sure.

DeletedUser

Dees, one member of TV/Team does more whiny, ego filled, immature posts than the nobbler, dogs or all of uk2 put together could ever do.

Please dont insult nobbler for giving a bit of criticism. He was adding to the conversation and also giving the reaction TV are looking for. They make PnPs to get a rise out of dogs and the rest of the community not to provide their perspective and we all know that. Hence "PnP".

Dogs have opened threads like this but they get filled with so much hatred and flame from TEAM that they either get closed or people lose interest.

About the stats, TV are "massaging" them in their favour to hide the fact they are losing so many wars. Its an old trick of theirs that gets used again and again. Nothing suprising. :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck in your future TV..

DeletedUser

My apologizes for not letting bygones be bygones .. but let's be honest. Dogs, Are you at war with 3 of the top-4 tribes? Do you have 204 mil against a mere 80 mil?

You have no right to speak. No right at all.

That's nearly a 2.5 vs 1 ratio.

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-, T-V
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS, W~A~R, G.F

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 517
Difference: 280

chart

Well that is far above a 2.5 vs 1 ratio.

So let's face it, who's relatively winning ? -TV- is!

R.I.P. Coalition. May God be with you.
rip.png

DeletedUser

Hmmm TV is down by 280 villages and you call that a victory!? :icon_eek:

And losing all 3 major wars they're involved in!? No sir,I think you're "reaching" for something now.

DeletedUser

Dees your looking how things stand now as oppose to when it all kicked off.... the relatve sizes of tribes now are due to how the wars have progressed and what merges have happened, we were a much smaller tribe when we had C~C and TEAM that was plus a few others if you want to bother throwing in the small fry (SOL, DCT, P.D eventually the bunnies etc...) and though I don't have the figures to hand I'm pretty sure the ratio against us was worse at the outset.

DeletedUser

Well that is far above a 2.5 vs 1 ratio.

So let's face it, who's relatively winning ? -TV- is!

R.I.P. Coalition. May God be with you.
rip.png

mmm. Clutching at straws comes to mind here. The only problem being that these straws you've clutched are perilously close to the cliff edge you have just stepped off.

Will the straws hold long enough for you to pull yourself back up?

I fear the headstone may be prophetic in an ironic way for -TV-

DeletedUser

Hey - That post was just for the lolz. Relatively we're winning. Practicly we're losing.

But on a serious note.

image.php

It still goes up. :)

DeletedUser

Now that no one can deny. Still growing whilst warring all those that you are....well now thats commendable.

DeletedUser2961

OK, good pnp made me lol, but seeing as though everyone is throwing stats around, I found these interesting.

Good luck to all involved.

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, T-V, P.D, (MB), (DB)

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 21
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 628,405
Side 2: 180,787
Difference: 447,618

chart

DeletedUser5293

Gypsy dear we don't need to involve any sidekicks in the stats as of now:)

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,573
Side 2: 1,685
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 22
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,461,768
Side 2: 10,236,414
Difference: 2,225,354

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 637,950
Side 2: 190,332
Difference: 447,618

chart

DeletedUser2961

Well thank you for that enlightenment Argho my babe, just goes to show that all the other managed to gain/lose 1 village between them all. Well, when the going gets tough, I'm glad they're not my backup!!

DeletedUser

I'm glad they're not my backup!!

Just for the record our allies are in the thick of the "gangbang" too. They are very worthy backup mate and I for one am delighted to have them on our side.

I know we ain't winning but sod it, we are fighting alongside each other and we will not be insulted by someone because our allies have not taken a village off a tribe who is no where near any of them ( as best as I can see on any maps).

All our allies have been fighting hard and as strong as can be expected.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-V, P.D, (MB), (DB)
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F, DOGS, W~A~R, ODIN, TWM, TA1

Timeframe: Last 3 months

chart

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 379
Difference: 77

chart

chart