The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser

Yes and if we include the -TV- coalition in the stats you are still behind. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS W~A~R G.F ODIN ODINR TWM TA1
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV- (MB) (WB) (DB) P.D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 75
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 656,382
Side 2: 586,791
Difference: 69,591

chart

WB and DB? Who?

OK I'll give the stats, including our only allies......................

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV- T-V (MB) P.D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS TWM ODIN ODINR TA1 W~A~R G.F
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 689
Side 2: 960
Difference: 271

chart

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 71
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,412,174
Side 2: 5,817,833
Difference: 1,405,659

chart

Side 1: 616,547
Side 2: 544,815
Difference: 71,732

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm so the mighty T-V is winning by a mere 7 villas...looks to me that things are a bit more even than you give credit for.:icon_neutral: Also the "coalition" as you put it,nobled 271 more villas than you gaining 1.4 mil more points. Not that I'm trying to take away any credit from you guys,but the word "noob" shouldn't be used by either side.

And I believe the first "real" attacks between W~A~R and T-V started on the 11th. Don't hold me to that though please.

DeletedUser7179

Since you are clumping in W~A~R with the rest of the so called 'coallition' should TRUE not be included in the stats by the same definition??? Then again we know -TV- wouldn't want to admit that anyone is at war someone else other than themselves!!!

Also didn't -TV- already agreee a date a while back that they no longer had any innactives????? Funny now they have again!! ( I understand people do go innactive ) You can not keep using that excuse forever!

DeletedUser

Since you are clumping in W~A~R with the rest of the so called 'coallition' should TRUE not be included in the stats by the same definition??? Then again we know -TV- wouldn't want to admit that anyone is at war someone else other than themselves!!!

Also didn't -TV- already agreee a date a while back that they no longer had any innactives????? Funny now they have again!! ( I understand people do go innactive ) You can not keep using that excuse forever!

Who said anything about inactives?. The stats are our allies, and tribes we are at war with. Not tribes our enemies are at war with.

DeletedUser

As my 2 friends have mentioned...
No one other then you is talking about inactives.

Even so, players join and leave this world all the time and its happening more and more as we enter late game.
But hey... With your vast experience? you know this, huh? :icon_neutral:

Lionheart123.jpg

Your vast experience? is being shown here, without a doubt.
Jaigosian on 12.08. at 12:01
Ok...
Leo the Lion said:
you guys will take the shameful tactic of turtling!!
So clustering up on barbs, whether it be for defensive or offensive purposes and increase your own capabilities on barbs is nooby tactics?

You telling me that on old worlds, where theres literally no barbs left, due to this reason, that everyone there is a noob turtler?

Lenny the Leg said:
Oh well u live by the decisions you make, u will survive for a long time but always on a downward slope!
This is a war game, not a game of sim city.
But you know this, because your definately NOT a sim whore... Though your OD and growth suggests otherwise.

Lionel Ritchie said:
Diplomacy is the 1st key to victory!!
Ya... [ally]W~A~R[/ally] know all about 'great' diplomacy...
It wasn't us that broke the NAP we had... IT WAS YOU.

Lionheart123 on 12.08. at 12:15
No no no again u miss understand me again!!! Jaig i thought u were smarter than that!!! Clustering ur villages close together is the best way to defend yourself!! When I refer to turtling I refer to u getting beaten then deciding to turn all your villages into defensive and hiding within your cluster!! Taking barbs in my opinion is a necessity, who really has that much time to farm unless your on all day every day the time is wasted!! So u are better off taking the barb!!
As for my OD are u feeling ok?? I'm in the top 40 on ODT and continuing to rise however I am ranked 100th on the players list! My OD is without doubt the best for anyone my size nobody even comes close!!
But your right I should be a lot bigger only problem is I started this world very late!! Don't worry I'll be up there soon enough!! I have hundreds of true villages to eat! :) will take me a while but excellent growth prospects!! What growth prospects do u have other than barbs??

Jaigosian on 12.08. at 12:20
Your completely correct.
You have just unmasked our entire war and battle strategy!

We are turning all our villages into defensive fortresses...
We must be getting the massive ODA growth, by collecting and sending off coupons or something. :/

-TV-'s ODA growth since BEFORE the W~A~R declaration.

image.php

Nice work sport! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First of all, nice PnP, it really did make me laugh, I don't mind being Doc so much, the dwarves were the good guys anyway, guess that makes -TV- the wicked witch :)

They would probably neglect to add these as they don't have any official diplomacy with TRUE so it doesn't count but that obvioulsy is only a good excuse for -TV- as we seems to have a number of small tribes thrown on our stats whom we have no offical diplomacy with just to even it out for -TV- :)

DeletedUser

Dragging this back on topic...

'tis quite an amusing PnP, and well done for it. :)

Although... like others have said it is a bit... compromising of the facts.

I myself am an ODIN player. And for a tribe our size, I dont think we are getting our "backsides handed to us on a plate" at all. The amount of nukes that we have defended from from a tribe... ten times as big as us? (twelve if I'm going from total points) is unreal. Pull all your firepower and still get nowhere?

Oh, you get a couple of villages from time to time - and If I was really shallow I would say something like 'Oh they were all inactive anyway!'

Stats can be (and currently are being) manipulated to show your tribe as winning. What really matters is the future. So good luck and have fun to all those in it.

DeletedUser

♫Hi Hoe Hi Hoe,It's off to work we go♫
000205E9.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R DOGS ODIN ODINR G.F TWM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV- T-V P.D (MB) (DB)
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 960
Side 2: 721
Difference: 239

chart

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 60
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,840,938
Side 2: 4,768,080
Difference: 1,072,858

chart

Side 1: 621,870
Side 2: 474,530
Difference: 147,340

chart

DeletedUser3227

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 28
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 185,707
Side 2: 198,255
Difference: 12,548

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 88,846
Side 2: 117,526
Difference: 28,680

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 6
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 117,571
Side 2: 40,487
Difference: 77,084

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 15
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 14,638
Side 2: 139,085
Difference: 124,447

chart

Alltogether

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS G.F W~A~R TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 62
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 406,762
Side 2: 495,353
Difference: 88,591

chart

dont count us out, the chickens aint hatched.

DeletedUser

Also didn't -TV- already agreee a date a while back that they no longer had any innactives????? Funny now they have again!! ( I understand people do go innactive ) You can not keep using that excuse forever

we have no diplomacy with any of them in the 'coalition' so our stats shouldnt be added.

DeletedUser

we have no diplomacy with any of them in the 'coalition' so our stats shouldnt be added.

thats the point. we have no diplomacy with half the tribes max has listed up as 'the coalition'. so if their up there, why not true...

DeletedUser4320

If you look at Lionheart123's post he was questioning why TRUE wasn't included in the stats when W~A~R was.

The reasoning to why there is a difference between the two tribes is that W~A~R was the aggressor in both conflicts and thus it is only natural that W~A~R is included in the coalition from a -TV- perspective as W~A~R was the tribe which wanted to dance as the saying goes.

In opposition to this you have the peaceful and hugging TRUE whose members merely was an victim of a gang bang from a plethora of tribes and thus it would be inaccurate to include them on -TV-'s side.

I hope that cleared up any questions anyone had regarding TRUE's position and if not, do not hesitate to ask.

:)

DeletedUser

If you look at Lionheart123's post he was questioning why TRUE wasn't included in the stats when W~A~R was.

The reasoning to why there is a difference between the two tribes is that W~A~R was the aggressor in both conflicts and thus it is only natural that W~A~R is included in the coalition from a -TV- perspective as W~A~R was the tribe which wanted to dance as the saying goes.

In opposition to this you have the peaceful and hugging TRUE whose members merely was an victim of a gang bang from a plethora of tribes and thus it would be inaccurate to include them on -TV-'s side.

I hope that cleared up any questions anyone had regarding TRUE's position and if not, do not hesitate to ask.

no u dont understand, we have no diplomatic relationship with TWM or ODIN. so why are they included in this made up coalition crap on our side, yet TRUE are not included on TV's side.

tv have just as close a relationship with true as we do with twm or odin...

DeletedUser4320

If you read Lionheart123's post I think you will find that he did not make any reference to neither TWM nor ODIN, merely W~A~R.

DeletedUser

i couldn't care less what lionheart said, thats not what im talking about.

we have no diplomatic relationship with TWM or ODIN so why are they included, yet TRUE are not? ill tell you why, because -TV- like to manipulate stats.

DeletedUser4320

Actually, that was exactly what you were talking about.

But I see that you have since had a change of heart and edited your post, nice one!

DeletedUser

o shhhhh the pair of you lol

its true if you dont have diplomacy and not working with the tribe then i see it as a seperate war and should be spereated from other wars stats

DeletedUser3227

its a well known fact that twm and odin are working with gf, now gf and war are both working together to, now war and dogs are working together aswell. who's working with true? thats right no one.

and this is my thread and i can make it about anything i like, dont cry about it nobby.

DeletedUser

Actually, that was exactly what you were talking about.

But I see that you have since had a change of heart and edited your post, nice one!

i edited it so it was eaisier for readers to understand my point.

i wasnt just agreeing with lionhearts point. i was just relating my point to his, as they were similar.

its a well known fact that twm and odin are working with gf, now gf and war are both working together to, now war and dogs are working together aswell. who's working with true? thats right no one.

and this is my thread and i can make it about anything i like, dont cry about it nobby.

so i suppose no one is working with P.D or the (MB) family either?

you've got a persecution complex max, first it was that gang bang thread now this coalition stuff. just because a tribe declares war, doesnt mean the world hates you, thats just a coinsidence. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

and its not your thread max, this is the public forum so its everyones thread. just so you know. :icon_wink: