The Don > ruffus

DeletedUser

WELL DONE! YOU CLEARED RUFFUS! OMG, KNOCKED HIS ACADEMY DOWN TOO!? WHAT! YOU ARE A FREAKING GOD! I KNOW, MAKE A THREAD ON THE EXTERNALS, BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY MEAN ALOT TO EVERYONE...

'Ruffus is so over-rated'..... blah blah blah.....
Does his user-file suggest to you that he is over-rated? IMO, No.

You cleared Ruffus; well done.
You knocked his Academy down; well done.
You posted some crap on the Externals; you guessed it; well done.

By God, aren't you a good player!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Well well well. Ash, me ol' fruit, you were clearly underestimated. I would actually love to see this stay as a one on one, as Ruffus is clearly an erm, pants brilliant player who clearly understands the importance of points them spear things, oh yeah, troops. :lol:

Theres a Cody behind him Di mi sweet cheeks :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i hear ruffus has just attacked in NB and lost his troops :spear:

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for this poor guy, not even I was as bad as this way back in the day. Cody bro can you teach your follow n00b something.

Personally I see a few options here:
1) Delete- man up and admit I am better
2) Start over once your down to one villa
3) Ask someone too mentor.

Personally I think (1) and (3) would be the best option.

Especially from this:http://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/77c767ed6c5361f7671211340f725434.

Another conclusion:
NB does exist.

Regards,
The Don

If Carlsberg did a TW player, he would probably be The Don.

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for this poor guy, not even I was as bad as this way back in the day. Cody bro can you teach your follow n00b something.

Especially from this:http://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/77c767ed6c5361f7671211340f725434.

Another conclusion:
NB does exist.

Regards,
The Don

The Boss Strikes Again.... Anyone got the Teletubbies Themetune? :)

Congratz once again mate.

DeletedUser1410

Another conclusion:
NB does exist.

Regards,
The Don

Coming from you and what your builds are like I think not
I have a larger farm level than you and I think 3 players onto one seems far to me so stop the moutning and start the killing, the troops were in my D village lol scout it please do
you've lost most of the scout you have, and the attacks? Show them all the attacks? go on lets see the laff lol I did

Grow up and act like you have some brains BOY

DeletedUser

Ruffus today at 01:47
post your reports?
the attacks on me? atleast have the balls to show both sides!

Well ruffus that would be rather idiotic wouldn't it, let me do a quick analysis of this. Lets start with your attack, I thought I would save you the public embarrassment- as I lost 5spears 5swords and a whole 2HC. As for my attacks they were rather weak, as they were instinct attacks from unexpected reports indicating your a whore. So I chucked anything that was in the villa at the time, yet this still not only clear it demolished in the first case. Also let me add the instinct attacks were stronger than your main Offensive force. No need to continue.

Also, you keep troop numbers hush- as their is something called scouts. Send more to find out what's in my magical walls- it's like a labyrinth you may struggle to plunder in here.

Yet another conclusion:
Scout a villa to find out troop numbers.

Regards,

The Don

DeletedUser1410

lol its a real shame that this game has fools like you, but hey theres one on every world that THINKS he can take me out
So come on then bring it BOY

DeletedUser

Ruffus will smash you don. He has played like, every world and been rank 1 player at some stage and been duke of the rank 1 tribe, restart now, save a day of pain.

DeletedUser10677

If Ruffus goes for this (which im guessing he will) you stand no chance at all mate

DeletedUser

Ruffy, I was so looking forward going up against you myself, But we got screwed :/

DeletedUser

THINKS he can take me out

You mean hiding behind your tribe yet again- very cute. Lol, look at all of you, he's a point whore who calls in and hides behind his tribes support.

DeletedUser6603

Correct me if im wrong, but I thought the name of this game was TRIBAL wars? If his tribe helps him out, isn't he merely just playing the game?

Not siding with anyone here, just making a point......

DeletedUser

Then the me should change to *we. I am merely correcting your point. Interesting input though.

DeletedUser

Then the me should change to *we. I am merely correcting your point. Interesting input though.
^^ Wow. Not taking anything away from you, but I never know someone could be this stupid :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Happy?- how old are you kid? You should be able to comprehend that. If you genuinely can't your quite the hypocrite:
I never know someone could be this stupid

You and ruffus might get on after-all, shoe sizes exceeding their IQ's.

If you manage the feat of understanding the quote rather than issuing the statement, that I am stupid- you're cool again.

DeletedUser

I have been studying this thread, trying to form an opinion on whose ego is bigger, am a little bewildered, but you, mr don seem to have posted many more times, so deh is deh evidence, i not the biggest fan of ruffus, but point well made was this is TRIBALwars not playwithmyselfwars, and would be boring if the latter were true, if you genuinely believe that ruffus is such a poor player, then why the need to paste your small victories all over the forum?, admittedly was fun, but just for the first 3 or 4 posts, so enough is enough, as there is a point where this game becomes less enjoyable, due to the insufferable dribble posted on occasions in this forum (rep to whoever provides a link to mine lols, but don't believe there is any) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Happy?- how old are you kid? You should be able to comprehend that. If you genuinely can't your quite the hypocrite:

You and ruffus might get on after-all, shoe sizes exceeding their IQ's.

If you manage the feat of understanding the quote rather than issuing the statement, that I am stupid- you're cool again.
Look, You cleared someone, big woop. We have let you have your moment, but tbh, nobody actually cares. Instead of showboating about this one clearing on the forums, why dont you just keep it up. You cleared someone and come out like you are a TW god. That isn't how it works around here. You have to earn your way every step of the way, and that goes for everyone.