The Don > ruffus

DeletedUser1410

took 2 of his villages, shame he was gifted the other 2 he has

DeletedUser

No ruffus, nothing from me. The acc was set to delete as I informed you, so the villas are easy pickings for a nub like yourself. You not telling everyone that then?

DeletedUser1410

Funny how support went inbetween the clearing and the train then So please tell me how the account can be set for delete?

and i've recieved no mail from you

DeletedUser

I will say good luck on the velocity server (only activity is needed though/ no skill), and the acc is set to delete, I can't prove it but you will see in 5 days I guess.

Also my local had tripwires in so he could have acted if you did attack prior- not to sure.

I am a man about things though, so as I said good luck to you and all on the server for that matter- I get the feeling the same clearly can't be said about you. But I won't judge just yet. Hope it is a fun one- poor server settings for me personally.

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser1410

Let me know if your starting W12 and what direction and then we will see if you as good as you think you are eh!

DeletedUser

Yes that would be cool, look forward to it- you may require little more practice though, as you seemed rather rusty if your trying. Look forward to going head to head on proper settings though. Also you deleted me on skype so I have no means of contact :lol:

DeletedUser

There is very little display of skill possible in UKC, commands are randomised and the speed means that whomever has the most time, will win. I also recently quit UKC, for these very reasons.

Personally, I don't see how anyone would want to waste their time with these settings, unless they lack the skill to perform what the world has deprived the membership of.

Also Mr fanboys, you will see me go head to head on uk12, real settings- skill required. You then will realise, I am one of best start-up players around and that is SOLO too

You will see who is top dog then :lol:

Marx your a complete nub, no valid input. If you want to start-up with ruffus too I will take you both out with pleasure. However ruffus can actually outgrow a barb, I think you lack the ability. GG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

One of the best start up players around?

I doubt it...

Also what world/settings don't require activity to do well? Even .5 requires activity at first, to say ukc requires no skill is silly although I must admit from what I've seen there isn't much skill in terms of start up players

UnKnown

Reaction score
Is he man enough to except the challenge? I guess only time will tell, however i am looking forward to the w12 boast how great i am thread :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, I don't think people appreciate that this was a laugh. :)

I can verify that Ash has been wanting to quit TW for a while now and that he wanted to improve his start-up, a strange world to do so, granted.

+1 rep for the OP.