The Don > ruffus

DeletedUser

Still keep bragging about how amazing you are, and how bad I am. 5 ranks isn't that much though, just saying. With a less than average effort level.

Whoops! :lol:

DeletedUser

Check those rank levels tomorrow though, besides troops win wars not points.... im sure someone may have mentioned they help......

I have over two million more ressies hauled than you.

My vills are better builds and pit heavy.

This means I have more troops than you :)

my ODT is higher but not enough to offset all the ressies...

ummmmmmm not sure what else to say really, im not saying your terrible, you have some skills, but you made a post on the externals that you owned someone,..... yet you couldnt own one player on this world that comes onto this worlds externals

DeletedUser

Still keep bragging about how amazing you are, and how bad I am. 5 ranks isn't that much though, just saying. With a less than average effort level.

Whoops! :lol:

Well who says that ruffus is trying on this one? maybe he just joined for fun, and really doesn't care that much.

DeletedUser

LOL, can you not just see it was a troll from what he has said about me on skype. I am not permitted too quote on here- have asked a mod friend, he said instant ban. It's a bit of fun. Just like this world is for me, seeing you react like this is perfect for my own entertainment.

I wanted some lulz out of this world, it has far exceeded that my expectations already. So I am quite content with what it has offered. I am honestly not bothered lol, if he is or isn't. As here is a big reality check regardless of what anyone says.

RL> tw.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww Don you had to resort to RL>TW although this is of course true, it also means you lost, and this game is over :(

More kudos if you had made this thread then rimmed him, but yes entertaining for a little while at least haha

Enjoy...

DeletedUser

Cheers bro, also I ain't lost :'(
lol

Just saying tw is fun, people should chill out more that all :lol:

DeletedUser

Cheers bro, also I ain't lost :'(
lol

Just saying tw is fun, people should chill out more that all :lol:

You may one day relise the change over from RL>TW will swap to TW>RL ;)

It's called heavy competition! LOL

DeletedUser

Feels like that sometimes IceIce, LOL

Then you got to get your priorities straight, meaning RL>tw :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Wow. I am really worried, cause I hate everyone, and I am starting to have respect for this don guy! :O

/respect suddenly lost.

Ahhh, That feels better.

DeletedUser

Is this thread really still going? I mean seriously what a stupid pointless topic.

DeletedUser

Summary.
The Don clears Ruffus.
The Don boasts in this thread.
Ruffus continues to grow.
The Don doesn't.
The Don complains about the lvl of ability in the start up but does not try to improve it himself.
The Don states he doesn't care much for TW as RL comes first, so has argued he isn't trying despite his creating of a thread about his superiority which might suggest otherwise.

Fair enough summary?

DeletedUser

Summary.
The Don clears Ruffus.
The Don boasts in this thread.
Ruffus continues to grow.
The Don doesn't.
The Don complains about the lvl of ability in the start up but does not try to improve it himself.
The Don states he doesn't care much for TW as RL comes first, so has argued he isn't trying despite his creating of a thread about his superiority which might suggest otherwise.

Fair enough summary?

Sounds like a big noob who got lucky ahah :D

DeletedUser

I don't like this thread. I get angry when I read what The Don writes. For real.
I shall never visit this thread again, since I'm afraid I might break something or throw my computer out in the snow.

Oskar

DeletedUser9522

I don't like this thread. I get angry when I read what The Don writes. For real.
I shall never visit this thread again, since I'm afraid I might break something or throw my computer out in the snow.

Oskar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DeletedUser8761

*claps*

naw im lying, i dont applaud people playing the game like theyre supposed to. Did take a scalp though, let us hope you in turn are not scalped. by a screwdriver, cos that would just hurt. :icon_surprised: