The Don > ruffus

DeletedUser

poor version of Adellion
I disagree, I have skill levels on par- he will agree from first-hand experience. I will get him to back me up on the matter. So don't make a ludicrous statement. Of-course he will be inclined to agree, he wouldn't want to disagree with The Don would he now.

The problem is, velocity worlds are pointless- real servers show if you truly have skill. Not worth my time. If you want the situations reversed join uk12. Also I think it is funny, people with several co's and playing a speed server think they are good, some I know actually are decent players- but the rest well LOL

I could also go top 10 relatively easily. Even giving everyone this start-up gap and with no co. I am shocked at standard of start-ups in all honesty.

DeletedUser

Upgrading your camps is a valid way to start up on speed. Better mines means you're getting more resources in per minute. Depending on the speed of the server at the time, you can get more resources quicker than farming.

I also like that this thread is made up of players who have never really played speed before. You probably don't even know what you're saying; just basing it off of what you see first and your own opinions. Opinions don't mean diddly squat without facts behind them.

Reading back on this thread, this guy is like a poor version of Adellion. Haha.

You should also ignore me, as I just checked the settings/logged on the world, and saw its per hour than minute lol.

I disagree, I have skill levels on par- he will agree from first-hand experience. I will get him to back me up on the matter. So don't make a ludicrous statement. Of-course he will be inclined to agree, he wouldn't want to disagree with The Don would he now.

The problem is, velocity worlds are pointless- real servers show if you truly have skill. Not worth my time. If you want the situations reversed join uk12. Also I think it is funny, people with several co's and playing a speed server think they are good, some I know actually are decent players- but the rest well LOL

I could also go top 10 relatively easily. Even giving everyone this start-up gap and with no co. I am shocked at standard of start-ups in all honesty.

I can give my assurances that The Don is well above average for this server. I'd like to emphasise "well" in the previous statement. But no one is better than me, I am awesome, the mighty Adellion, Ego > Space & Time, I am... BLAH BLAH BLAH

I also agree that high-velocity worlds are pointless and not a sign of skill. The normal TW worlds are a true measurement of skill. E.g. Speed is for those who have fast reflexes in dodging and backtiming etc, whereas with normal worlds, any player can become good if he learns the skills required and applies them. You can't *learn* fast reflexes, you either have them or you don't. As highlighted by the fact that some players in speed like Miggy are undefeatable in all circumstances on speed, but there is no such immortal player on a normal server.

I believe Classic also has a pay-for-faster-rebuilds feature? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is true, that just highlights that this world is poor for measuring a players true worth.

DeletedUser

Well, you do know that all of us in AFLAC are good at normal as we've all been top players on speed 1 as well. i believe it's the same with SHAC and ego, so your statement is somewhat invalid that the top players are only good due to activity. At this point, i'm fairly certain any of the top 10 players can beat you 1v1 without co's on any speed you want. One of my things is that i don't want to be playing this world for a whole year. That's what i like about the speed 4. Also this is my side world. I'd like to see you even try to make top 10 here even with a co. You're not making yourself very liked by bashing on the top players about how much better you are and then doing nowhere near as good.

DeletedUser

I can give my assurances that The Don is well above average for this server. I'd like to emphasise "well" in the previous statement.

Those words don't come easily from that old dog.

thumbs-up.gif

Keep smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also agree that high-velocity worlds are pointless and not a sign of skill. The normal TW worlds are a true measurement of skill. E.g. Speed is for those who have fast reflexes in dodging and backtiming etc, whereas with normal worlds, any player can become good if he learns the skills required and applies them. You can't *learn* fast reflexes, you either have them or you don't. As highlighted by the fact that some players in speed like Miggy are undefeatable in all circumstances on speed, but there is no such immortal player on a normal server.

I believe that the 5 sec variable attack setting makes your comments defunct :icon_eek:

Its applied learning at a faster speed taking those with super constant pings and fast reflexes down to an evenplaying field...?

DeletedUser

I believe that the 5 sec variable attack setting makes your comments defunct :icon_eek:

Its applied learning at a faster speed taking those with super constant pings and fast reflexes down to an evenplaying field...?

You didn't understand his point.

I believe that the 5 sec variable attack setting makes your comments defunct

I have good PING and am a accomplished sniper- however I have sniped from elsewhere with high PING, it is same playing just learn your router and its all even stevens.

No attack delay however requires skill and co-ordination, on the whole players do not have the ability to time a snipe that requires skill. As you have too know your router inside out and test your connection daily. Everyone is on an even playing field, it is easier with lower PING, but just as easy too learn.

Experience: first hand, sniping 50-5ms trains- when uk server allowed it.

DeletedUser

You didn't understand his point.

I had a feeling I didnt to be fair

I have good PING and am a accomplished sniper- however I have sniped from elsewhere with high PING, it is same playing just learn your router and its all even stevens.

No attack delay however requires skill and co-ordination, on the whole players do not have the ability to time a snipe that requires skill. As you have too know your router inside out and test your connection daily. Everyone is on an even playing field, it is easier with lower PING, but just as easy too learn.

Experience: first hand, sniping 50-5ms trains- when uk server allowed it.

Still wrong, ever tried it from a dongle or phone lol?

Plus attack delay makes nukes from multiple vills and tribe members more lkley to take vills? therefor needed more intertribe co-ordination and villiage balance.... rather than just sniping trains al day

DeletedUser

Still wrong, ever tried it from a dongle or phone lol?
Can plan many of snipe, as soon as you are aware of it. From 1min to land to 100 hours if you care too- via cancel, support and barb bouncing. But you can get access to sniping by a number of means. Even if it requires you to set a sitter mate- so if you have access to a dongle or phone you have access to see incomings and should have access to a sniper as everyone in your tribe if you play seriously should be able to snipe and as close to 24/7- therefore making it highly unlikely the incoming can not be sniped. So there is pretty much always alternatives when in that situation mate.

I would just edit out your second point bro- wrong on so many levels.

Nice input, but your arguments were flawed, if you weren't aware few pointers where your going wrong might improve your game pal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can plan many of snipe, as soon as you are aware of it. From 1min to land to 100 hours if you care too- via cancel, support and barb bouncing. But you can get access to sniping by a number of means. Even if it requires you to set a sitter mate- so if you have access to a dongle or phone you have access to see incomings and should have access to a sniper as everyone in your tribe if you play seriously should be able to snipe and as close to 24/7- therefore making it highly unlikely the incoming can not be sniped. So there is pretty much always alternatives when in that situation mate.

I would just edit out your second point bro- wrong on so many levels.

Nice input, but your arguments were flawed, if you weren't aware few pointers where your going wrong might improve your game pal :icon_wink:

Well you would be right..... but it has been mentioned you hadnt hauled a mill yesterday, which shows that you probably spend too much time planning imaginary snipe sitting requests with all that activity and knowledge of what makes a strong account on variable settings of the game ;)

Oh and cancel snipe on this world :)

DeletedUser

Who cares about cancel snipe? be lazy and just return snipe!

DeletedUser

Who cares about cancel snipe? be lazy and just return snipe!

Depends on your terminoligy, my understanding is return snipe is send it to a vill for an attack when the return time to your vill is always at the zero millisecond isnt as good due to the fact that it has to hit the vill which includes the variable attack.....the cancel snipe never attacks the vill so never has to deal with the attack variable....?

DeletedUser

true, but it still works if the randomness is limited to a smaller amount of time then 5 seconds. that and you have so many barbs and other villas that you get a lot of chances at it.

DeletedUser

true, but it still works if the randomness is limited to a smaller amount of time then 5 seconds. that and you have so many barbs and other villas that you get a lot of chances at it.

Glad you agree im right :p Tho I hear you had a train sniped today, tho that might just be heresay.....

TheDon. - learn to farm then come back and assert your hair flicking nubness, still no onemill hauls :(

DeletedUser

Plus attack delay makes
I was generalising, as were you. So lets not be so pedantic about the matter. I have in no way tried to offend you.

Also no I haven't got level 3 yet, this is what makes it funny. I am closing the pack down rapidly- minus the farming. You will learn to be efficient one day. In all honesty, I am active but merely overlooking this world- my main concentration is on other things. So active yes, efficient with res yes. However farming hours have to be put in elsewhere.

Keep smiling :)

DeletedUser

So you come on here bragging how you are doing so well against ruffus and then decide now that he kind of won the fight in a way that you weren't concentrating on this world, and that's why you lost?

DeletedUser

Who said I have lost?

Long way from that. Just shows how me playing non-seriously messing round on here and it seems to keep with the pack. Well if I get a co, as I said things turn nasty.

Oh the joy of not being recognised.

DeletedUser

I was generalising, as were you. So lets not be so pedantic about the matter. I have in no way tried to offend you.

Also no I haven't got level 3 yet, this is what makes it funny. I am closing the pack down rapidly- minus the farming. You will learn to be efficient one day. In all honesty, I am active but merely overlooking this world- my main concentration is on other things. So active yes, efficient with res yes. However farming hours have to be put in elsewhere.

Keep smiling :)

Haha this is what happens when you start an ego thread claiming your skills.... you kind of need to actualy show some in the context of the world your bragging in, or its just an ill conceived conceit :p

So you come on here bragging how you are doing so well against ruffus and then decide now that he kind of won the fight in a way that you weren't concentrating on this world, and that's why you lost?

If you look on the Dons profile he did cat down a whoooole Acad level of Ruffus,,,, Ummm then Ruffus kept on going, and the Don started playing a new efficiency mathmatics game, where its the rabbits that tyurn into troops and not ressies :icon_twisted:

Oh you dont need troops as you can snipe..... Oh you cant snipe properly on these settings....

Settings > TheDon :)