The Don > ruffus

DeletedUser

I have been studying this thread, trying to form an opinion on whose ego is bigger, am a little bewildered, but you, mr don seem to have posted many more times, so deh is deh evidence, i not the biggest fan of ruffus, but point well made was this is TRIBALwars not playwithmyselfwars, and would be boring if the latter were true, if you genuinely believe that ruffus is such a poor player, then why the need to paste your small victories all over the forum?, admittedly was fun, but just for the first 3 or 4 posts, so enough is enough, as there is a point where this game becomes less enjoyable, due to the insufferable dribble posted on occasions in this forum (rep to whoever provides a link to mine lols, but don't believe there is any) :icon_rolleyes:
+1 lol

DeletedUser

Packman- he has stated several times via pm it is him alone, when it isn't- which shows a decent tribe, maybe- but he needs to chill. This thread has been perfect for me, great laugh and people getting worked up- BANTER.

Another conclusion:
Ruffus has a short fuse- the reaction he gave off a scout- damn take a chill pill kid.

DeletedUser

Look, You cleared someone, big woop. We have let you have your moment, but tbh, nobody actually cares. Instead of showboating about this one clearing on the forums, why dont you just keep it up. You cleared someone and come out like you are a TW god. That isn't how it works around here. You have to earn your way every step of the way, and that goes for everyone.

As for you, classic is time-passer till uk12 or till I concentrate on a current server. This thread is for self amusement purposes. Also quite frankly it has far exceeded my expectations to a reaction and anything else I expected :lol:

Learn to relax :icon_cool:

UnKnown

Reaction score
I know ruffus from past worlds, and MOST of the time he's a decent fellow, he does not brag about his achievements. His rep as a leader comes from other players, he himself admits he isnt the best player or leader BUT his tribes always seem to do well (fact).

Just what are you trying to prove by these posts DON? That your a great player? Thats your the dogs nuts? well instead of you telling the world that your so great (probably does it infront of the mirror also), let others tell the world your great (won't sound so me, me, me then).

DeletedUser

The Don. From what I am reading, you seem to think that you are some sort of, 'TW God'... Which I, and many others, can only laugh at.

You cleared Ruffus (with the help of your local tribes'mates), and you go on about it on the externals, like it is one of your life's few milestones.

Now, instead of listening to the same ol' crap that most people post on the externals, why don't we actually let the game do the talking?

DeletedUser

LOL no, I cleared him others farmed him.

But it is ok though you can keep him on a podium.

I do let the game do the talking, but this server is to pass-time and entertain. All of which I am doing- I don't really like the settings tbh, but seeing as your love buddy slates me via skype. He shall be slowed down at the very least.

DeletedUser

I have know, the don for a while, and as far as i know, he does not normally show off, but of course when you take on one "the greats" and come out winning, your going to have a little song and dance, and tbh a lot of you have reacted just how he wanted, as im sure he, like many of us he has had a good laugh out of some of the responses

DeletedUser

Well ruffus that would be rather idiotic wouldn't it, let me do a quick analysis of this. Lets start with your attack, I thought I would save you the public embarrassment- as I lost 5spears 5swords and a whole 2HC. As for my attacks they were rather weak, as they were instinct attacks from unexpected reports indicating your a whore. So I chucked anything that was in the villa at the time, yet this still not only clear it demolished in the first case. Also let me add the instinct attacks were stronger than your main Offensive force. No need to continue.

Also, you keep troop numbers hush- as their is something called scouts. Send more to find out what's in my magical walls- it's like a labyrinth you may struggle to plunder in here.

Yet another conclusion:
Scout a villa to find out troop numbers.

Regards,

The Don

If Carlsberg did a TW player, he would probably be The Don.

Yeah, I think that it's dead important to get your self confidence up in the forums. :)

DeletedUser

Ruffus always has and always will suck, and somehow you feel good for beating him? Really?

DeletedUser

This thread is interesting. It seems to me that "The Don" is engaging in the same behavior he finds offensive? (Ego)

I personally would not take to the forums with this type of stuff. Act like you have been there before and let humility into your game. Round 1 to "The Don"

A little advice for you Don with Ruffus...in the immortal words of Mike Tyson, "Everyone has a plan of attack on me until I hit them."

I have been in one tribe with him...I saw him as a strong leader. With that said, he left the game too early for me watch his game play. This should be interesting.....

DeletedUser6695

After reading all this drivel it just appears to be some guy clearing ruffus. What's the big deal??

Plus looking at The Dons points/growth he doesn't seem very good :/

DeletedUser6695

Never judge a book by it's cover.

ps troops don't increase rank

you have just highlighted your lack of knowledge with that post. Any half decent player knows troops and points go hand in hand, troops increase points. It's simple really. If the building of troops is taking priority or maybe you cannot afford to upgrade them then it is clear to me that youre doing it wrong :)

DeletedUser

LOL, you keep telling yourself that. I am a complete n00b- honest. :icon_biggrin:

But why not consider any other factors? You jumping on the ruffus bang-wagon. Chu chu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forgot how much men like to show off their "egos" in this game... It's quite entertaining.

*grabs* Popcorn.

DeletedUser6695

LOL, you keep telling yourself that. I am a complete n00b- honest. :icon_biggrin:

But why not consider any other factors? You jumping on the ruffus bang-wagon. Chu chu

Who said you were a noob? I simply think you are not very good which is backed up clearly with your posts.

Ruffus band-wagon? I don't hate Ruffus but we definately don't see eye to eye so that statement isn't very accurate

DeletedUser

I'm here to entertain. Hope you enjoy the show, just importing some petrol for this fire. :icon_twisted:

So don't get too close.

DeletedUser6695

You are not entertaining in the slightest, your posts are horribly idiotic

DeletedUser

You are not entertaining in the slightest, your posts are horribly idiotic

And that, is quality entertainment. Back to the subject at hand: Ruffus > The Don

Why? Because I have to stay on-topic somehow! :lol: