The truth behind W1N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok to settle things, i have been playing an account one that happened to be in W1N known as Wofty, I was co-playing the account with a very brilliant player until last week when i was on holiday, letting my co player have control for the week whilst i was away, when i return i find my co-player has quit and wofty has been kicked from W1N, what hit me most was that my villages were all on the ORC frontline when the war with ORC apparently began but i wasnt there to see its start only my coplayer.

Now then Luke BIshop tries to hide things up saying he doesnt kick people to hide the fact w1n dont like stats being against them, well in this case its true they kicked my account to protect there stats.

[08/07/2010 23:38:19] Luke Bishop: wofty has two playersm one quit monday
the other today
but yes we were going to keep an inactive account in w1n

Now id love to see you show the message that i sent to say i quit the account because that is false 100% as i aint sent any message to you declaring i quit so don't tell lies mate.

Here is a conversation between rex and luke bishop stating i quit which is false so Don't listen to there lies because they cant show any evidence saying i quit, only the letter stating my co quit.

[23:51:25] Luke Bishop: :O
[23:51:35] Luke Bishop: cheeky bugger
[23:51:40] Rexxie: lol
[23:51:42] Rexxie: yeah right
[23:51:55] Luke Bishop: he had two co's one quit monday and one quit today so i booted

Now for my favourite part of it all

[08 July 2010 23:53] Luke Bishop:

<<< rex i dont care about stats, what matters is the rankings— Luke Bishop, Today 23:53[23:54:09] Rexxie: that would be fine
[23:54:19] Rexxie: if you didnt go on about people kicking folks to help their stats
[23:54:24] Rexxie: when you blatantly do
[23:54:29] Luke Bishop: we dont

[08 July 2010 23:54] Luke Bishop:

<<< but think what you want. personally i have nothing to win or gain from lying
but if you think that low of me as aperson that id lie over something as trivial as this— Luke Bishop, Today 23:54

Never expected Woftys co player to be an ex member of flux eh? or even better a good mate of timmy? Soo basically

And Prove Luke Bishop does lie...

[08/07/2010 23:58:12] Luke Bishop: rex, im not lying. they werent kicked for stats
im not going to kick a player ive played with for a year over risk of losing some villages and stats

So rex, you were right in your conversation on skype tonight about Luke being hypocritical as i have been having fun looking over the wofty account.

But dw rex

[23:51:13 | Edited 23:51:27] Rexxie: quick question
[23:51:16] Rexxie: if wofty is inactive
[23:51:21] Rexxie: why has he sent 32 attacks?
[23:51:25] Luke Bishop: :O

Dw that would have been the sitter who would have been dandare as i took the acc sit off him :p

Looks like all my troops are out :eek:

gl and pce :D

Blackmail AKA wofty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

This is priceless!!!

Wofty on 06.07. at 09:36 Quote Edit Delete
hey its cian.. im going on a forgein exchange for three weeks so i doubt wholeheartidly that ill be able to hit you guys up in france ...:S but ill try i guess that means tom is in charge..i havent really existed since the summer started (on tw anyway) and for that im sorry had a lot of *stuff* to deal with.

Wofty on 07.07. at 23:40 Quote Edit Delete
This is a goodbye from Me *Tom*.

I have probably chosen the worst time to do this but woop-de-doo its been decided. Stuff is being set in motion to make my main world intresting again, and Much more time consuming. I would rather play one account somewhat decently than fail at attempting to play 2 accounts.

This is the last most of you shall see of me...

So thats your whole statement blown out the water in one quick swoop! As you are neither of those two players and now im slightly concerned how you ended up to be on the account, as you so claim . . .

Thanks for your time and showing Rexxie's true colours about how she copies and pastes skype convos to other people for her benefit. BTW this chat has all ready been seen by a few as it wasnt a personal chat, i stated all this on the W1 leaders chat as I have nothing to hide!

DeletedUser

:O wasnt it few minutes ago that i compared how rexie works alot like third world country politicians :O:O now this was fast.

rexie's true color is brown >_> sometimes greenish depends on the weather if its cold.

DeletedUser

My statement gotta love it i aint cian.... (that would be his old co player)

When that message was took i was on holiday for one week and only came back today so how i sent that would have been the old co player not mine, tom did quit as he told me today when i returned.

3 weeks ago i came and joined tom with the account as he lost his other soo i aint been on the acount for over a week so that is a false message trying to cover up your lies mate.

Besides i aint spoken to the W1N leadership on the account at all whilst playing the wofty account. Now how about proof to state i have the account? How about i change the names of the villages? Lets say To Tribalwars just to show whos lying?

DeletedUser

Ive had the account for 3 weeks and it was surprisingly easy to get the account.

Cyan quit the account then I joined the account 3 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

Strange considering I was talking to Tom on Skype last night and that "false" message is on the W1N forums.

As for the rest of it, I've no idea...

DeletedUser

Besides i aint spoken to the W1N leadership on the account at all whilst playing the wofty account.

lol at you, of how u fail big time .

u havent spoken to W1N council , we didnt know that u came here , we didnt knew that u existed . u just said it urself also.

Gr8 iq lvl mate, ur whole thread now is a waste of space.

now tell me how EXACTLY CAN THE COUNCIL KNOW THAT U ARE ON THE ACCOUNT after both coplayers that we know have left ?

u havent introduced urself, u havent said a word , no one knew u ... so technically u dont exist for the council, thus booting an account with no owner is nothing special and not worthy of its own thread. :)

DeletedUser589

My statement gotta love it i aint cian.... (that would be his old co player)

When that message was took i was on holiday for one week and only came back today so how i sent that would have been the old co player not mine, tom did quit as he told me today when i returned.

3 weeks ago i came and joined tom with the account as he lost his other soo i aint been on the acount for over a week so that is a false message trying to cover up your lies mate.

Besides i aint spoken to the W1N leadership on the account at all whilst playing the wofty account. Now how about proof to state i have the account? How about i change the names of the villages? Lets say To Tribalwars just to show whos lying?

I dont doubt you have it now, I said im concerned how you got it.
Those are direct quotes taken from my tribal forum, the two co-players who were on the account and known to the leadership stated that they quit. With a war around the corner I kicked an account which was now inactive rather then spend time trying to sit it and get it through.

Again I repeat no where have I lied and the fact you admit you have never spoken to me on the account just backs up my claim. You are looking a bit silly now my friend

DeletedUser

Now the biggy your all forgetting i was and have been working closely with Flux since the beginning. I will not argue that toms letter of resignation is there but how oddly W1N dont have my skype name so I didnt message them through skype or in game due to the factor me not playing tribalwars. Why on earth would i want to quit? Spies dont quit? So for the last 3 weeks my friends in the FLux council have been loving the information so that is all.

Im out

enjoy hiding the truth (if you can)

DeletedUser

yhe run away , ur plot was blown ... shu now... shuu

DeletedUser589

Now the biggy your all forgetting i was and have been working closely with Flux since the beginning. I will not argue that toms letter of resignation is there but how oddly W1N dont have my skype name so I didnt message them through skype or in game due to the factor me not playing tribalwars. Why on earth would i want to quit? Spies dont quit? So for the last 3 weeks my friends in the FLux council have been loving the information so that is all.

Im out

Dude you just completely backed up my claim. So you weren't playing the account, you were just there logging in and passing info over to FLUX. So I WAS dismissing a player that I thought was inactive and I did NOT lie!!!! Rex you and your minions FAIL again!! HARD!

And as a Brucey bonus ive ended up kicking a spy hahahahahahaahahahahaha *breath* hahahahaahah 2-0 :lol:

DeletedUser

Im out

LOL and your point is? You were feeding intel to FLUX, like we did'nt know someone was, but a fat lot of good its done them they are still losing so a good job well done there.

Your orignal message was about how we kick players for stats as the account was not inactive, strange how you change your tact to spying now when the other was proven to be a pointless post, but hey this is TW and thats what people do.

DeletedUser2722

Ok it looks like my buddy Tom foolishly allowed an enemy to hijack his
account!
:mad:

FYI Tom (the real Wofty) quit and asked W1N leadership to kick his account in
order to take the heat off his account...

... until his coplayer got back from holiday, thus it was not active enough to
remain in W1N!

Luke was then informed the account was inactive with the blessing of Tom to
kick the account from the tribe...

... Luke did not tell lies, he merely forwarded on the info he was passed
on by Tom (Wofty) himself!

Tom then set Dandare as his sitter and order him to launch nukes at ORC and
defend the account the best he can.

As for Blackmail...

He was co-playing the account for the last few weeks without our knowledge
(only Tom knew) -- once Chris (Blackmail) discovered Tom was quitting and
Dandare sitting the account...

... he then reported false info on here and to the mods in a failed attempt to
damage W1N!

Nice try, Chirs, but you would have been more valuable to our enemies if you
had got the account re-invited into W1N and continued to pass on info! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Wasn't Cyan co-ing somebody in W1N, and that somebody changed the password, thus making Cyan not being able to access it. And thus, since Cyan couldn't co it anymore, the player or whatever he took over as sole owner became a barb munching nub who didn't jack all?

DeletedUser

This is priceless!!!

Wofty on 06.07. at 09:36 Quote Edit Delete
hey its cian.. im going on a forgein exchange for three weeks so i doubt wholeheartidly that ill be able to hit you guys up in france ...:S but ill try i guess that means tom is in charge..i havent really existed since the summer started (on tw anyway) and for that im sorry had a lot of *stuff* to deal with.

Wofty on 07.07. at 23:40 Quote Edit Delete
This is a goodbye from Me *Tom*.

I have probably chosen the worst time to do this but woop-de-doo its been decided. Stuff is being set in motion to make my main world intresting again, and Much more time consuming. I would rather play one account somewhat decently than fail at attempting to play 2 accounts.

This is the last most of you shall see of me...

Chris was co-playing that account luke, that is a fact. Where you mail comes from means nothing to me or anyone else.

So thats your whole statement blown out the water in one quick swoop! As you are neither of those two players and now im slightly concerned how you ended up to be on the account, as you so claim . . .

Thanks for your time and showing Rexxie's true colours about how she copies and pastes skype convos to other people for her benefit. BTW this chat has all ready been seen by a few as it wasnt a personal chat, i stated all this on the W1 leaders chat as I have nothing to hide!

To be fair, chris ended up co-playing the account because the owner at the the time thought he was the old greynova. I don't think its chris' fault that your tribe are stupid enough to let an enemy co-play an account

DeletedUser

FYI Tom (the real Wofty) quit and asked W1N leadership to kick his account in
order to take the heat off his account...
--Abdo--

Actually the real wofty quit a long while ago and you had someone take over the account

also why would someone asked to be kicked? there is a leave tribe button!?!?!?!

DeletedUser4425

I am extremely disappointed in you Chris,

If it means so much to you to win a war in any way possible then you should have stayed on your original account and fought for it.

To attempt to get a player banned, a supposed friend at that is not only dishonorable, but in my opinion despicable at best.

I hope you have the decency to apologise to all concerned.

Not tennis in every sense of the word.

DeletedUser589

To be fair, chris ended up co-playing the account because the owner at the the time thought he was the old greynova. I don't think its chris' fault that your tribe are stupid enough to let an enemy co-play an account

Hey timmy, you are right, it is the W1N owners fault for handing it over. But shows his character the fact that he went through with it. He has disgraced him self on the world stage. Also to try and discredit me when straight after admits I had no idea about it was plain nasty and stupid.

DeletedUser

[italics]Yup, trying to get players banned is a tactic that no one in W1N have employed.[/italics]

Dubby you excel yourself today, yes we have reported players in the past for multi accounting or cheating, but this move is totally different, it is a pre-meditated attempt to get an honest and paying member banned, there is a massive difference between banter which the forums is and this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.