The truth behind W1N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

If your efforst were truly helping Flux, thus the anti-W1N alliance, then God helpm them now you've gone.

I think him talking about that has embarrassed Flux!!!!

Getting spanked with inside knowledge! lol

DeletedUser

Back on topic.

I'll be honest, I don't see how this thread is 'The Truth About W1N'.

All that has been done is to try and abuse the leaders of the tribe by slating the leadership. How is this 'The Truth'?

We are fighting wars on half a dozen fronts, and W1Nning, yet you think you can unsettle us.

You're 'spying' must have been so goos as so much disruption has been caused, so many villes lost, so many players rimmed. The account was kicked for being inactive, so you must barely have been on.

How much damage have you caused to our 95 members? I'd have to say none. Your flag waving and back slapping is so misplaced, it reminds me of the Iraqi spokesman saying there are no Americans in Bagdad live on TV with an M1A1 Abrams in the back ground.

If your efforst were truly helping Flux, thus the anti-W1N alliance, then God helpm them now you've gone.

I'm still curious as to who was playing your account whilst you were playing Wofty's.

If your post was truly 'The Truth About W1N', then why don't you mention all the members. I bet you don't even know that most of us exist.

I think the truth about W1N was meant to be the fact they kicked a green/active account as it started losing villages to ORC, which was being denied by W1N

Looks like it may possibly have been a misunderstanding and he was kicked for genuine reasons. possibily :icon_wink:

What I would say, however, is being a spy in a big stable tribe like W1N, bar passing what little inside info there is, a spy is not going to be able to make much of a difference.

No spy is going to be able to effect the way W1N go about things, unless they were in a leadership position. (which in theory should be nigh on impossible for a spy to get too)

DeletedUser

What I would say, however, is being a spy in a big stable tribe like W1N, bar passing what little inside info there is, a spy is not going to be able to make much of a difference.

No spy is going to be able to effect the way W1N go about things, unless they were in a leadership position. (which in theory should be nigh on impossible for a spy to get too)

to call him a spy is a bit too much. he didn't had access to most of the info, plus he wasn't on flux border, what means that he wasn't in any of the divisions that are attacking flux.
he just tried to discredit W1N, and in the end the only one that lost reputation was him

DeletedUser

Two points.

1. Where exactly do you get the idea that Rexxie passed the info? Timmy was in that chat too, unless I'm mistaken. No one has said it was Rex who passed it except W1N, and they're not really in a position to know either way. Continuing to make false accusations out of thin air is something we like to call 'slander'.

2. Pot. Kettle. Black. Bad spy, Luke.

1zxo0wj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

Two points.

1. Where exactly do you get the idea that Rexxie passed the info? Timmy was in that chat too, unless I'm mistaken. No one has said it was Rex who passed it except W1N, and they're not really in a position to know either way. Continuing to make false accusations out of thin air is something we like to call 'slander'.

2. Pot. Kettle. Black. Bad spy, Luke.

1zxo0wj.png

Read the whole thread next time please. I never said he was bad for spying but the stuff afterwards was bad. I have even said to others on multiple occasions "Fair play to him for getting an account into the tribe"

And who is bad in this occasion? You are such big mass recruiters you sent an invite to a player being sat by me, I had enough time to copy your entire forum and send it over to my entire tribe and our allies before someone realised, and it made for some GREAT reading!

I wouldn't want to draw attention to the fact you let the Duke of your enemy into a shared forum :lol:

DeletedUser717

Actually, the forum excerpts showed that some players in ORC are sensible and experienced. Sometimes when you're on the rim you just seem to get stuck with the noobs. Word of advice: Don't let the noobs formulate your strategy.

DeletedUser589

So this thread was set up to try and basically say "Luke Bishop kicks active players to safe face in war stats and lies about it therefore he is EVIL! :icon_twisted:" but luckily this thread failed miserably.

So I am forced to do what i hate: That is quoting skype chats: This snippet was taken from the same conversation that magicked its way into Blackmails hands though, so im not feeling too guilty this time round!

[09/07/2010 00:51:16] Rexxie: http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/544f4a9623a178ff0ec4f9997c7daa91
[09/07/2010 00:51:20] Rexxie: another inactive active
[09/07/2010 00:51:29] Rexxie: there we go
[09/07/2010 00:51:30] Rexxie: 2 of them
[09/07/2010 00:51:36 | Edited 00:51:45] Rexxie: inactives
[09/07/2010 00:51:38] Rexxie: shocking

Luke Bishop
[09/07/2010 00:58:55] Rexxie: lol
[09/07/2010 00:59:09] Rexxie: caught
[09/07/2010 00:59:14] Rexxie: and with johnoc81

Rexxie commenting on the fact that both Johnoc81 and Wofty had been kicked and proceeded to make a HUGE deal out of it for ages.

But look at this: http://www.uk.twstats.com/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=34300

Rosso was removed from ORC the same day as the war was declared. Coincidently that player had a mountain of incomings and was surrounded by W1N. So Rexxie, either this is you once again with your double standards or they had a RL issue which you decided to kick the account for and in which case how does that fit in with your claim about protecting people who had been playing this game for 12 months huh??!?!?!?

I just love it when you try and play a clever game Rex and you always get caught out and showing your true self, you are the ultimate hypocrite . . .

What I dont get is why would anyone after making such a huge issue about me kicking players before war, go and kick their own player the next day AFTER they declare lol . . . what were you thinking?

DeletedUser

Nothing against w1n, well it is. But the PnPs are starting to get rather boring now. You need to spice them up a bit.

DeletedUser2722

Nothing against w1n, well it is.

Just speak your mind, Kid, and drop the surplus sayings...

If you have something against us, just say it without the "I've nothing against
you" phrase, when you clearly do have something against us.

You've just made yourself look like Dubby the Fool! :lol:

the PnPs are starting to get rather boring now. You need to spice them up a bit.

For YOU, maybe!

Well perhaps you, or your Refugee buddies can do something to "spice" things
up a little?

Just don't be looking to Chris (Blackmail) for inspiration, unless you want to
walk away with a red face! :icon_redface:

And I'd still like to hear back from the creator of this thread on how he managed
to play both the Blackmail and Wofty accounts! -.-

--Abdo--

DeletedUser4320

I like it.

When W1N use information and come up with a blatant lies to try and ban honest players it is all a part of the game and games must be won at all cost attitude.

When others play the exact same game W1N suddenly cries foul play.

Splinters and beams as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

So Rexxie, either this is you once again with your double standards or they had a RL issue which you decided to kick the account for and in which case how does that fit in with your claim about protecting people who had been playing this game for 12 months huh??!?!?!?

Double standards clearly!!! But i was sure it was only W1N eligible to do that!!!!

I told them when they recruited him, he would be no good - did they listen - NO!!!! Why? because it was another member to add to there ranks, luckily for him, he got saved for 4 weeks, now though - he's pretty much a goner!!!!

Funnily enough, ORC and more importantly C-Rex has gone very quiet - now that she has been outed and made to look stupid by pretending she has morals on this game, she has nothing to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.