The truth behind W1N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When W1N use information and come up with a blatant lies to try and ban honest players it is all a part of the game and games must be won at all cost attitude.

Got any evidance of this Dubby? Would rather like to see it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1942

Dubby doesnt need evidence - his hatred for W1N is enough to make these claims......

DeletedUser4320

Given the fact that you refuse to acknowledge what I assess as proof, I must ask you what kind of proof you would accept.

Ask before the bear is shot as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Given the fact that you refuse to acknowledge what I assess as proof, I must ask you what kind of proof you would accept.

Ask before the bear is shot as the saying goes.

What you assess as proof is biased by your own point of view - in a court it would not be seen as proof for a case/cause/argument. Proof would be something solid such as a skype convo, a mail etc, a physical peice of evidence. Until you can provide proof to that degree your arguments are without factual backing and are only you attempting to slander W1N.

DeletedUser4320

So if what I assess as proof is biased by my point of view, what you assess as proof is consequently biased from your point of view.

It is a two way street as the saying goes.

Either way, the fact is that W1N has tried to get me banned on several occasions, just ask Charlie and/or WeekendWarrior about this.

DeletedUser

So if what I assess as proof is biased by my point of view, what you assess as proof is consequently biased from your point of view.

It is a two way street as the saying goes.

Either way, the fact is that W1N has tried to get me banned on several occasions, just ask Charlie and/or WeekendWarrior about this.

If you can post any of the phsyical proofs adhering to this claim I will be the first to acknowledge this, until you do so however its just slander upon the name of W1N and the mentioned players... Fact is you don't have any hard facts, no skype convo, no mail, nothing.

Until you do so however this springs to mind "Homo praesumitur bonus donec probetur malus".

DeletedUser1942

He has no physical proof - he is just blinded by his hatred for W1N, due to past happenings. He only lingers to cause a problem - thats all he is tbh!

DeletedUser4320

I have just provided to you the two players who can confirm my claim.

And there has also, in this very thread, been confirmation from W1N that they have tried to get players banned in the past.

Facts is who facts does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I have just provided to you the two players who can confirm my claim.

And there has also, in this very thread, been confirmation from W1N that they have tried to get players banned in the past.

Facts is who facts does as the saying goes.

Yet you do not provide proof to your claim. I shall say again "Homo praesumitur bonus donec probetur malus".

DeletedUser4320

So providing to you the names of the two players who can confirm my claim does not count as proof either?

It is quite apparent that you will not accept any proof I give you based on the fact that you assess it as biased. But proof is what proof does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

So providing to you the names of the two players who can confirm my claim does not count as proof either?

Depends if they confirm it tbh

DeletedUser

If they can confirm that then yes it would be, until they do provide proof or you provide proof it is not proven - simple as really. So in that fact you are wrong I will accept proof - I've yet to see any though.

DeletedUser4320

Mr. Horse of Thunder.

I have found the ticket on the service request, however I am not sure I am allowed to post the spesifics so I will PM it to you and you can take a look in the private as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

If they can confirm that then yes it would be, until they do provide proof or you provide proof it is not proven - simple as really. So in that fact you are wrong I will accept proof - I've yet to see any though.

I did. It was way before I was in W1N though, it was when I was in ~{V}~.

DeletedUser

I did. It was way before I was in W1N though, it was when I was in ~{V}~.

Seen the stuff for this effect and you deserved to be banned for it. But we'll not go in depth to discussing bans here...

DeletedUser

I would only offer these words of wisdom.....

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail."

I think I'm getting into too much trouble than is worth. Pull back! Pull back!

DeletedUser4320

Seen the stuff for this effect and you deserved to be banned for it. But we'll not go in depth to discussing bans here...

Obviously the moderator disagreed, but you've gotten your proof now and all is sorted.

Thanks mate!

DeletedUser

Obviously the moderator disagreed, but you've gotten your proof now and all is sorted.

Thanks mate!

If it had be totalty unfounded and malicious then I would see your point, sadly you put the gasoline on the fire and got burnt as the saying goes.

Anyway I hear that your back on W1 :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.