The truth behind W1N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6496

Not that my opinion counts for much as I don't have anything to do with this drama, and it's not like I comment much on here, but I'll throw my tuppence in anyway, as I don't have much better to do.

Being a spy is part of the game, a bit devious and underhand in my books, but intelligence on the enemy is as powerful as a thousand nukes . Some Chinese fella who wrote a book on the art of war said something along those lines, and it wasn't Mr Miagi.

Being a spy then outing yourself just to make yourself look dead clever because you got one over your enemies shows you're a pretty naff spy. A good spy carries on for ages and never reveals their cover, not even when their mission is done.

To use an account as a spy and to try and get an enemy banned to try and gain an upper hand for your side, now that says a lot about the person.

Dishonest, devious, lack of integrity, low in moral courage, a coward, a spineless weasel, sore loser etc etc.

You should go and stand in a corner, have a quiet word with yourself and think about what you've done.

Instead of being an underhand, cheating, snivelling little toad, do your talking about how well you fight, not how well you are at being a weasel.

There is no shame in losing if you put up a good fight.

As the Gurkha's say " It's better to fight and die, than to live as a coward"

You are the latter.

Steghead out.

DeletedUser

Every tribe as spies in another tribe, it's how the game is, and if the above comment is an actual opinion, obviously you aren't as experienced with the majority of people on this thread. Deal with it.

DeletedUser4320

Dubby you excel yourself today, yes we have reported players in the past for multi accounting or cheating, but this move is totally different, it is a pre-meditated attempt to get an honest and paying member banned, there is a massive difference between banter which the forums is and this move.

Of course it is totally different, after all it was W1N doing something and then it is different by definition as the saying goes.

:lol:

No, put your finger in the earth as the saying goes. I have myself been the victim of pre-meditated attempts to get me banned in-game from members associated with W1N, but of course there is always the issue of splinters and beams as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I am extremely disappointed in you Chris,

If it means so much to you to win a war in any way possible then you should have stayed on your original account and fought for it.

To attempt to get a player banned, a supposed friend at that is not only dishonorable, but in my opinion despicable at best.

I hope you have the decency to apologise to all concerned.

Not tennis in every sense of the word.

Have I missed something (perhaps I have) but where did someone try and get someone else banned?

And how does anyone else know this? Surely any report to the mods is confidential?

DeletedUser

*slinks out of the shadows*

Why, what an interesting little topic we have going here. Allow me to interject a few of my observations.

Thanks for your time and showing Rexxie's true colours about how she copies and pastes skype convos to other people for her benefit. BTW this chat has all ready been seen by a few as it wasnt a personal chat, i stated all this on the W1 leaders chat as I have nothing to hide!

I do not see why C-Rex's integrity has been called into question here; I'm sure that, as an experienced leader of a successful tribe, Luke would agree that one would use anything in your arsenal you could if it benefitted the longevity of your tribe - I know I have done so in the past (for example: I let TR members sit Avaz accounts and fight W1N on our behalf - they gained experience fighting W1N members who would soon become neighbours, we gained some pretty handy balckmail material). If that makes me crooked or untrustworthy, that is for others to judge, but C-Rex here is, as you say, using information to benefit her own ends - that is not underhand, it is simply common sense.

yhe run away , ur plot was blown ... shu now... shuu

Erm, I believe he outed himself as a spy and admitted his plot, so his plot hasn't been 'blown' by anyone but himself.

On the whole, I find it quite laughable at how W1N members can take the moral highground here. I recall unearthing an -ODA- member (itastegood) was not only stacked by Hoopy1975, but also had an IP address that changed daily; a W1N spy if ever I encountered one. Did I report this to the moderators? Nope. Did I send any disgruntled mail to anyone in W1N regarding this? Nope . Did I start accusing W1N of being cowards? Nope. Spies and subterfuge are a part of the game, and many revel more in this side as opposed to the mundanity of the ol' nuke - stack - nuke - stack.

To attempt to get a player banned, a supposed friend at that is not only dishonorable, but in my opinion despicable at best.

Have I missed something here? From what I read, the account was not owned or played by anyone but Blackmail. If anyone was risking getting banned, it’s him and no one else

I hope you have the decency to apologise to all concerned.

Why should he apologise? I understand the two of you are good friends, and this little tete-a-tete may have soured that somewhat, but allow me to quote an ancient Chinese proverb;

“If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.”

Blackmail has done all the above, and should any castigation be passed, he will bare the consequences.

And now my final thought; W1N are directing their anger at Blackmail simply because this Tom chap is uncontactable, otherwise it would be him getting lambasted for giving a Baron of Flux a W1N account: discuss.

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

*slinks out of the shadows*

Why, what an interesting little topic we have going here. Allow me to interject a few of my observations.

I do not see why C-Rex's integrity has been called into question here; I'm sure that, as an experienced leader of a successful tribe, Luke would agree that one would use anything in your arsenal you could if it benefitted the longevity of your tribe - I know I have done so in the past (for example: I let TR members sit Avaz accounts and fight W1N on our behalf - they gained experience fighting W1N members who would soon become neighbours, we gained some pretty handy balckmail material). If that makes me crooked or untrustworthy, that is for others to judge, but C-Rex here is, as you say, using information to benefit her own ends - that is not underhand, it is simply common sense.

Erm, I believe he outed himself as a spy and admitted his plot, so his plot hasn't been 'blown' by anyone but himself.

On the whole, I find it quite laughable at how W1N members can take the moral highground here. I recall unearthing an -ODA- member (itastegood) was not only stacked by Hoopy1975, but also had an IP address that changed daily; a W1N spy if ever I encountered one. Did I report this to the moderators? Nope. Did I send any disgruntled mail to anyone in W1N regarding this? Nope . Did I start accusing W1N of being cowards? Nope. Spies and subterfuge are a part of the game, and many revel more in this side as opposed to the mundanity of the ol' nuke - stack - nuke - stack.

Have I missed something here? From what I read, the account was not owned or played by anyone but Blackmail. If anyone was risking getting banned, it’s him and no one else

Why should he apologise? I understand the two of you are good friends, and this little tete-a-tete may have soured that somewhat, but allow me to quote an ancient Chinese proverb;

“If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.”

Blackmail has done all the above, and should any castigation be passed, he will bare the consequences.

And now my final thought; W1N are directing their anger at Blackmail simply because this Tom chap is uncontactable, otherwise it would be him getting lambasted for giving a Baron of Flux a W1N account: discuss.

Kilroy

Sorry for triple posting! Am at the office and wanted to reply to each one as I read.

This is why players who have quit shouldn't comment! ^^

Kilroy, He said that Rexxie passed him information from a skype chat in which to fuel this attempt to discredit me and to get one of our best members banned. This was all lies and was seen through within a matter of hours. That is what shows her true colours, the fact that they would use information and come up with a blatent lie to try and ban honest players!! That in my eyes is totally different from using information from spy's in the normal sense, wouldnt you agree?

W1N are directing the onslaught at Blackmail for LYING in his opening post about how i apparently knew the account was active and was kicking only for stats, fuelled by the skype convo!

How about we discuss how ex w1 players shouldnt come off and talk a load of nonsense until they have actually doen some research. To be honest mate this blatent disregard for actual research and hopping on the Anti-W1N train is making you sound very much like a mule on this forum.

I couldnt care less that she used a spy, its this mess afterwards thats the issue!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

That is what shows her true colours, the fact that they would use information and come up with a blatent lie to try and ban honest players!!

Players in W1N have did the exact same thing to me in the past. But I guess that there is a different set of rules that applies as such behavior is then deemed as part of the win at all cost attitude. Hilarious none the less as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Would just like to remind posters that discussion of specific moderation in-game or on forums, can NOT be discussed here.

DeletedUser

Sorry for triple posting! Am at the office and wanted to reply to each one as I read.

This is why players who have quit shouldn't comment! ^^

Kilroy, He said that Rexxie passed him information from a skype chat in which to fuel this attempt to discredit me and to get one of our best members banned. This was all lies and was seen through within a matter of hours. That is what shows her true colours, the fact that they would use information and come up with a blatent lie to try and ban honest players!! That in my eyes is totally different from using information from spy's in the normal sense, wouldnt you agree?

W1N are directing the onslaught at Blackmail for LYING in his opening post about how i apparently knew the account was active and was kicking only for stats, fuelled by the skype convo!

Goodness me -such vehemence! My, I can hardly contain my indifference.

Correct me if I am wrong (as I'm sure you will), but this section is called 'Politics and Propaganda', yes? One persons politics propaganda is another person's lies. Blackmail was opportunistic in his approach to this; by now I am sure everyone knows that W1N cannot be beaten by conventional means.

How about we discuss how ex w1 players shouldnt come off and talk a load of nonsense until they have actually doen some research. To be honest mate this blatent disregard for actual research and hopping on the Anti-W1N train is making you sound very much like a mule most of this forum now has on block . . .

By all means, you are certainly very welcome to do as such, but I'm sure our moderator would not be impressed by such a derailment. However, it strikes me as odd how none of this was ever said to HotFusion . . . but then, I do recall LittleDaveyBoy titling her as 'the big tribes PR guru'.

And what's this about jumping on the anti-W1N train? My dear boy, I was driving it just a few months gone :icon_wink:

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Kilroy I have no issues what so ever with spies or banning of people who have cheated as that is part of the game, but to induce lies whilst on account that is not actually yours to get another player banned who has paid a hell of a lot of money to play this game is wrong in whatever book you read.

That I would say about anyone wether it be in W1N or another tribe.

DeletedUser1189

From what I've been told today was that Timmy had a password to an account in W1N which they used to spy on us with. Ive also been told Timmy plays from multiple IP addresses for different purposes. Wether there is truth in that or not the in game staff will not be able to prove through ticket due to the spoofing of IP's or use of seperate internet connections but its rather lame I would say.

DeletedUser4320

Yes, win at all costs is only applicable for W1N as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

From what I've been told today was that Timmy had a password to an account in W1N which they used to spy on us with. Ive also been told Timmy plays from multiple IP addresses for different purposes. Wether there is truth in that or not the in game staff will not be able to prove through ticket due to the spoofing of IP's or use of seperate internet connections but its rather lame I would say.

lol! This is no doubt a cue for a big rant about how innocent I am etc, however, I'm not entirely sure I need to prove any sort of innocence to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kilroy I have no issues what so ever with spies or banning of people who have cheated as that is part of the game, but to induce lies whilst on account that is not actually yours to get another player banned who has paid a hell of a lot of money to play this game is wrong in whatever book you read.

That I would say about anyone wether it be in W1N or another tribe.

Again, I was under the impression (from what I have read on this thread) that the 'Wofty' account had no owner other than Blackmail. As such, how is this trying to get another player banned?

I believe Luke Bishop may have answered this, but his post was removed, so apologies if I am being dense.

Kilroy

DeletedUser589

Again, I was under the impression (from what I have read on this thread) that the 'Wofty' account had no owner other than Blackmail. As such, how is this trying to get another player banned?

I believe Luke Bishop may have answered this, but his post was removed, so apologies if I am being dense.

Kilroy

yep mate it was!!!!! lol

Anyway short version is that the account had two owners that were known to the council. Blackmail pulled off a sneaky trick and managed to get one of the co-players to also let him on the account which he used to send info to Flux (No issue with this)
Obviously as his aim was to be a spy no one on the council knew of his existance (Again no issue)
But when both co-players said they were leaving, I kicked what I thought was going to be an empty accont rather than have my members try and sit it through the war and take up their time . . . (No issue)

But when that happened Blackmail tried to claim I knew abotu him and kicked an active account to save W1N's stats and called me a liar. Which he later admitted was false as I did not know he was on.

(Hope this one stays as Im sure I havent broken any rules this time!!!!)

DeletedUser1189

Nah you don't dude, was just the info going around the grapevine. I guess it just helps add to the challenge :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2918

of course we knew we had a spy from some of the interesting stuff that got back to us from some 'leaders' that for some reason wanted to prove to us that they had a spy :icon_rolleyes:

what i find totally hilarious is that we didnt even have to try and find this spy. His spying efforts led to no noticeable impact on any of the wars. Useless account owner and useless spy.......i wonder what you can fail at next as far as TW is concerned :icon_eek:

(oh yeah - useless thread that pointed out your own failings lol)

DeletedUser

Nah you don't dude, was just the info going around the grapevine. I guess it just helps add to the challenge :icon_twisted:

Don't worry roch - your incomings have kept me abit too busy shuffling around scouts to be worried about logging into foreign accounts :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Back on topic.

I'll be honest, I don't see how this thread is 'The Truth About W1N'.

All that has been done is to try and abuse the leaders of the tribe by slating the leadership. How is this 'The Truth'?

We are fighting wars on half a dozen fronts, and W1Nning, yet you think you can unsettle us.

You're 'spying' must have been so goos as so much disruption has been caused, so many villes lost, so many players rimmed. The account was kicked for being inactive, so you must barely have been on.

How much damage have you caused to our 95 members? I'd have to say none. Your flag waving and back slapping is so misplaced, it reminds me of the Iraqi spokesman saying there are no Americans in Bagdad live on TV with an M1A1 Abrams in the back ground.

If your efforst were truly helping Flux, thus the anti-W1N alliance, then God helpm them now you've gone.

I'm still curious as to who was playing your account whilst you were playing Wofty's.

If your post was truly 'The Truth About W1N', then why don't you mention all the members. I bet you don't even know that most of us exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.