This game is bad.

DeletedUser

I cleared 3 decent farms. 2 deleted their accounts so their villages disappeared (where is the logic here?), 1 got banned and now his village cannot be attacked (where is the logic here?). My other farms are dodging every attack, rebuilding their farms to level 10~ overnight and using militia on cooldown. Because of bad luck (where is the logic here?) I lose 50 LC and they lose essentially nothing. Flawed design everywhere and an overall boring game that is at least 60% decided by how often you log on and click things repetitively to farm.

Hope this isn't too contentious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

I cleared 3 decent farms. 2 deleted their accounts so their villages disappeared (where is the logic here?)
If they delete, their villas simply turn barb. They don't go away.

, 1 got banned and now his village cannot be attacked (where is the logic here?).
Moderators need time to investigate of banning reasons are justified I think, so whilst doing that they need to protect the player if the banning isn't jusitied. (I'm not sure about this one)

My other farms are dodging every attack, rebuilding their farms to level 10~ overnight and using militia on cooldown. Because of shitty luck (where is the logic here?) I lose 50 LC and they lose essentially nothing. Flawed design everywhere and an overall boring game that is at least 60% decided by how often you log on and click things repetitively to farm.

Hope this isn't too contentious.

You expect players to just give up because you attack them?
Anyway, if you find the game boring: why play it? The main purpose of a game is still having fun.

DeletedUser

Moderators need time to investigate of banning reasons are justified I think, so whilst doing that they need to protect the player if the banning isn't jusitied. (I'm not sure about this one)

You expect players to just give up because you attack them?
Anyway, if you find the game boring: why play it? The main purpose of a game is still having fun.

In which case their villages were deleted by moderators, because they didn't turn barb. They simply disappeared.

I kind of expect them to give up, yeah. It's ridiculous that they can do 25k of resource damage to me by clicking a button when they're completely out of the game already. Luck is pointless. Flags are pointless. This game is pointless. I'm not planning to play much longer.

DeletedUser6695

I'm not 100% sure if you are correct on this, I believe if a plater restarts his vill deletes...or something along those lines

DeletedUser9006

There is an option for villages to be removed after a player restarts . This is an optional setting and it doesn't occur on every world. It isn't on w16 as far as I know.
Deleted players do go barb but then are removed with within about 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is an option for villages to be removed after a player restarts . This is an optional setting and it doesn't occur on every world. It isn't on w16 as far as I know.

They immediately went from player villages to not existing at all. When I looked at reports from farming those villages before they disappeared their name was listed like this: 'name (deleted)'.

I have 9K ODA from clearing a few 300-400 point villages because they're continuously spamming militia, despite me regularly catting their farms.

DeletedUser

If you don't like the game then don't play it ...

I thought that would be a simple option ?

DeletedUser

why dont you just farm barbs then?

Whole point of this game is to compete with other players. If the only way I'm competing with them is by seeing who can attack non-player villages the most then... meh.

I like some aspects of the game. But a few small things can ruin the overall concept.

DeletedUser

The world evolves.

Start up can be a pain but it's a crucial stage that arguably requires the most time and dedication (unless you're being attacked). Personally, I hate start up but as wars start, things change, people quit, areas change, tactics change...

It's never really as arbitrary as "player v player v player v player" - too much propaganda and politics for that. But honestly, if you can stick out start up and find a half-decent tribe, it's a very different game and I think you'll get much more enjoyment from it.

Just my advice anyway.

DeletedUser6695

This isn't the first case I've heard of vills vanishing on uk16. A bug perhaps?

DeletedUser

http://uk16.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/b10aa3a7088b30a16207ab148578bb54
http://uk16.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/866dcf41159cc04ffcf2c03dc0155172

Every other time I attack he gets his free troops. So my options are: stop attacking him and let him build up adequate defences to continue playing from this village (and inevitably try and take revenge) or keep wasting ridiculous amounts of troops keeping him down. Despite the fact that I easily cleared my 8x8 (+ support) I'm now in a boring situation with no growth because I have to constantly replace army supply.

I have 50% less LC than I did 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser9598

You only have yourself to blame, that troop count is pathetic

DeletedUser10790

Was never gonna be good Baz, look at his pathetic farming efforts....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

Every other time I attack he gets his free troops. So my options are: stop attacking him and let him build up adequate defences to continue playing from this village (and inevitably try and take revenge) or keep wasting ridiculous amounts of troops keeping him down. Despite the fact that I easily cleared my 8x8 (+ support) I'm now in a boring situation with no growth because I have to constantly replace army supply.

Or you could wait and build enough troops to clear him with very little losses...

DeletedUser

Or you could wait and build enough troops to clear him with very little losses...

By which time he has a level 20 wall, a high level farm and actual non-free troops. I can't outfarm him exponentially because 2 of my main farms were deleted, 1 is unattackable and the other 2 are doing this. There's literally 1 villa in my 8x8 that's actually worth farming.

DeletedUser

Was never gonna be good Baz, look at his pathetic farming efforts....

If you look back to around the time when beginner protection was running out I was outfarming the closest people by about 20:1. As their villages have disappeared and become unattackable I've lost motivation to farm.

DeletedUser9598

Farm barbs, ask someone to explain micro farming to you, will completely change your life

DeletedUser12016

your options are : 1.) Farm Barbs, Grow Faster
2.) Build more axes
3.) Get some Cats"
4.) Cat them down to hell

P.S you can just simply ignore and out grow them ... But that's just my point of view

Thanks <3