This game is bad.

DeletedUser11546

No I'm not losing , I'm winning, as for one there is something wrong with this guy mentally. Whereas I'm god-like so therefor the best at everything I do.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I was chatting to God this morning... she agrees... this game is bad... though she can't break the addiction and stop playing it...

DeletedUser

I was chatting to God this morning... she agrees... this game is bad... though she can't break the addiction and stop playing it...

Not sure why you keep referring to me as 'she'?! Also Jeimizu, you're not one of my chosen.

Ok if I can make this at all constructive I guess there are a few points.
1) I see no reason for player villages to delete on restart/randomly disappear or become unattackable after being banned (or for any other reason).
2) You're adding tutorials and such things presumably to encourage new players. Why not target the most grinding/boring aspect of the game: farming. I'm sure this has been done on other worlds but it should be more common: no barbarians except bonus villas/cleared player villas. You also put measures in place to prevent automated farming. You need MORE automation, not less. No new player is going to farm as actively as the tryhards, meaning no new player will outcompete/stay relatively close to the tryhards, meaning new players will just lose and have a bad experience.
3) Flags suck.
4) Militia sucks.

DeletedUser9598

If new players want to succeed they will put in the effort to do so, if you dont like the settings play a different world, if you dont like tw bore off somewhere else.

DeletedUser

If new players want to succeed they will put in the effort to do so, if you dont like the settings play a different world, if you dont like tw bore off somewhere else.

If new players think the game is dull they have no reason to put effort in. Also I feel sorry for any new player who comes on the forums. The humour is ridiculously weak.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
1) you get banned, your allowed to appeal, takes a while but for whatever reason the ban is revoked... you get to log back in to find some nub that can't build enough troops to clear milita has been farming and catting your village... never gonna happen...
2) the 'tryhards' were once new players... hence proof that new players will one day learn how to compete... therefore your argument lacks any logic or reasoning...
3) flags reward players that stay and play more worlds.... rewards and encourages new players to try another world...
4) just because a random nub doesn't have the intelligence to build enough troops to clear milita doesn't mean they suck... they give new players a chance to carry on playing and learn...

although you whine like a little girl.. your not a woman... your not god... your just a naughty boy.....

DeletedUser6695

Flags are a stupid addition, perhaps if they didn't carry over from other worlds they might be okay but the advantage they give is a bit silly.

Militia are annoying at times but they by no means harm the overall game. It was a clever addition imo

DeletedUser

Oh wow, I thought this guy was new... Then I saw he has had his forum profile since 2009 -.- (facepalm)

Dude, are you kidding? Farm barbs = more resources = more troops = easier to clear them. Send cat trains and take out their entire village in a couple of hits. IE, some cats hit farms, calculating the exact amount to knock buildings down 1 level at a time actually saves the # of cats required to level something to the ground.

Example (not real figures)
Farm level 5 to 4 takes 5 cats
Farm level 4 to 3 takes 4 cats
Farm level 3 to 2 takes 3 cats
Farm level 2 to 1 takes 2 cats
Total cat usage = 14

However farm 5 to 1 takes 15 cats (for example)!

By hitting players with waves of cats you can hit several buildings in a row, HQ, rax, and farm by repeating this he won't have the chance to re-build except for militia.

Also, stop being an idiot and clearing (what is effectively spears) militia with LCav! How stupid can you be? Stick to axe's and leave the LCav farming.

Or let them build up, I guarantee if you are already 2-3 times their size you can muster a full nuke before they could get a decent defence behind a level 20 wall and then just noble their noobie village!

Finally, I have never heard of villages completely disappaering when players re-start, this isn't how the game works (centre map my main and check how lucky I am)!

DeletedUser

1) you get banned, your allowed to appeal, takes a while but for whatever reason the ban is revoked... you get to log back in to find some nub that can't build enough troops to clear milita has been farming and catting your village... never gonna happen...
2) the 'tryhards' were once new players... hence proof that new players will one day learn how to compete... therefore your argument lacks any logic or reasoning...
3) flags reward players that stay and play more worlds.... rewards and encourages new players to try another world...
4) just because a random nub doesn't have the intelligence to build enough troops to clear milita doesn't mean they suck... they give new players a chance to carry on playing and learn...

although you whine like a little girl.. your not a woman... your not god... your just a naughty boy.....

1) Meh.
2) Of course new players have the POTENTIAL to learn the game, but when the game is boring and an advantage is given to no lifers (farming 24/7) and people who've played for a long time (flags) then they have no INCENTIVE to learn the game.
3) Complete opposite of how it actually works. It just imbalances the game against new players who are already at a disadvantage.

4) Try to understand my situation here. 2 of my farms disappeared. This is a fact, and I've not yet had an explanation for it. I cleared every villa in my 9x9 including 2 tribemates who had support and were continuing to get support. Letting them recover was not an option because the tribe would have spiked their villas once their walls were higher. However, given that my farms were disappearing and most of my troops were constantly busy keeping them down I could not produce troops at the rate I was losing them. I probably could have won from this situation by farming barbs with LC and clearing with axes/cats but I was bored to tears already and had no interest in farming when my best farms were disappearing/becoming unattackable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(dancing-man-emoticon)

(karate-ninja-man)

...ryu-ken! ........hadau-ken!

HA!