This game is bad.

DeletedUser

your options are : 1.) Farm Barbs, Grow Faster
2.) Build more axes
3.) Get some Cats"
4.) Cat them down to hell

P.S you can just simply ignore and out grow them ... But that's just my point of view

Thanks <3

In theory yeah, I could still just outgrow them and then kill them later. Just seems such a roundabout way of doing things when I've already beaten them and want to farm them. The idea of farming barbarians for weeks just so that I can finish them efficiently is not attractive.

I suggest adding a feature where catting HQ to 0 = village becomes barbarian. I also propose that regardless of whether a player is banned, deletes their account or is deleted by a moderator, their village becomes barbarian.

DeletedUser

If you don't like the idea of farming barbs.... your playing the wrong game...

Does anybody in this game actually like farming barbs? Or do they just do that so they can get to the more interesting bits like me?

DeletedUser9598

More interesting bits? :icon_eek: farming and nobling barbs is da best!

DeletedUser

No. Farming's grim but necessary. And you kind of seem to be missing the point - you haven't beaten anyone because you outgrew them for a little bit and killed some troops.

Perhaps a speed world might be more your thing?

DeletedUser11546

LOOOOL

this is the funniest thing that I've read In a while

DeletedUser

I cleared 3 decent farms. 2 deleted their accounts so their villages disappeared (where is the logic here?), 1 got banned and now his village cannot be attacked (where is the logic here?). My other farms are dodging every attack, rebuilding their farms to level 10~ overnight and using militia on cooldown. Because of bad luck (where is the logic here?) I lose 50 LC and they lose essentially nothing. Flawed design everywhere and an overall boring game that is at least 60% decided by how often you log on and click things repetitively to farm.

Hope this isn't too contentious.

Stop moaning and play the game. Stop crying about your LC and build. We all occasionally lose troops however we don't come crying to the forums.

DeletedUser

Stop moaning and play the game. Stop crying about your LC and build. We all occasionally lose troops however we don't come crying to the forums.

I'm not really crying I'm just saying the game is bad. Most of you would probably agree if three of your biggest farms suddenly became unattackable. This has been a very dull experience. It's a shame that you must spend 3 months being active with little reward to reach a fun part of the game.

DeletedUser

I would definitely be annoyed if my farms just got deleted and disappeared off of the map. But it doesn't make sense to attack people when you know you're troops are going to die.
You can be partially blamed here though, if you're leaving gaps long enough for players to build several farm levels and call militia after all their resources have been looted and pits are producing at half the speed they normally would(because they've called militia).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

Why are you moaning??
Its your choice to play this game, if you dont like it, simply dont login and delete your account :)

Its apart of the game - your the only one with these issues, so its basically your problem.

DeletedUser

I would definitely be annoyed if my farms just got deleted and disappeared off of the map. But it doesn't make sense to attack people when you know you're troops are going to die.
You can be partially blamed here though, if you're leaving gaps long enough for players to build several farm levels and call militia after all their resources have been looted and pits are producing at half the speed they normally would(because they've called militia).

Not saying I played perfectly. But if I attack with only LC then they'll simply die to militia, so I must attack with axes too. This means sloow attack times so they easily dodge all resources/troops they have. The 'gaps' when they build farm is overnight because I'd rather not lose even more when they call in militia.
I could very easily have outpaced these players sufficiently to have safely farmed them regardless of militia IF my other farms hadn't started disappearing etc. Even without them I probably could have, but I was not feeling very motivated to farm when my best farms were being deleted apparently randomly.

DeletedUser11546

Why don't you just go away, no one is going to change the game just because one spoilt little fourteen year old doesn't like the game. Milita are no problem to someone who actually has a high troop count which is something you clearly didn't have, so stop spreading your negativity and get your daddy to buy you a pony instead. So please stop complaining about your stupid problems with your bad attitude.

Though the funniest thing is that you've been playing this game for nearly 4 years yet your still a NOOB.

So why don't you shut up and just go away. I have a funny gif that i'd post, but your not worth getting an infraction over.

DeletedUser

Why don't you just go away, no one is going to change the game just because one spoilt little fourteen year old doesn't like the game. Milita are no problem to someone who actually has a high troop count which is something you clearly didn't have, so stop spreading your negativity and get your daddy to buy you a pony instead. So please stop complaining about your stupid problems with your bad attitude.

Though the funniest thing is that you've been playing this game for nearly 4 years yet your still a NOOB.

So why don't you shut up and just go away. I have a funny gif that i'd post, but your not worth getting an infraction over.

Sorry you were talking about bad attitude? Relax friend, I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion here. I postulate that the game is bad based on a number of factors. I know that must be upsetting to somebody who has dedicated their life wholeheartedly to becoming an almost-top player of this backwater low skill game but do try to be reasonable anyway.

I haven't played for four years by the way. I played two worlds seriously, one on UK and one on NET. I like the lategame, theoretically, I just burn out from boredom before getting there.

DeletedUser11546

Your words on this forum are like pollution to the environment,

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I would... but then I don't want to be accused of encouraging the elite of the country into alcoholism again...

I once made the mistake of buying a young Charles Kennedy a beer... :(...