Tis the season to Be Jolly (well nearly)

DeletedUser

Why do I have to be a plant? D:
Oh no, what'd you do Ed? :icon_cry:
I can haz be in a comic as a plant with a cape pl0x jo!!!! :eek:

DeletedUser

Has the thought popped into your head that MAYBE I'm not going to?...

DeletedUser7797

we shall seek him here, seek him there........

Oh wait we're not French....

I must stop

DeletedUser

Oh no! They've found out my secret identity! *Hides*
I don't like wasting time talking to you, doesn't mean the thought doesn't pop into my head and force me to do it anyway! :L

DeletedUser

why is nothing simple these days, how many more blocks will we go around?

DeletedUser

None if you quit asking the same question over and over. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

fine
:xmas_smile:
what account do you log into?

DeletedUser7797

I'm sorry but I think light blue pimpernel is quite apt and enough information...

I am also the Man in the Iron Mask,

and the Ferret is The Count of Monte Cristo.

DeletedUser

The account I play of course! :lol:
I always thought you were the man with the red leg? Who nobled a bunch of my vills Ooops think I may have given away my secret identity, and my failness. Doh! :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and by what name does this account go by? maybe a clue or riddle, after all it is nearly the jolly season

DeletedUser

Left a clue in the last post... Regleg should get it, don't think he's nobled very many people. :p

DeletedUser8800

i guess desperado
and my delete button doesnt work so im afraid im here till the end lol

DeletedUser

I hate you ferret. Go away :( Ruined my fun as now can't pretend I'm some mega god D:

DeletedUser5582

Jo, I see you more as Batwoman.

no you wish I was more like Batwoman!!

normally, i am on part of a council, so probably take the game to serious at time,

well Chazz whilst hunting down Teddy perhaps you could get in character here and wear robes and hum a bit when "in council" maybe see if Siro will splash out on a smoke machine too and some dramatic music to put some fun back into your TW life and make yourself more noticeable rather than lurking in the shadows and blowing dust everywhere?!

Or if the robe thing doesn't put a smile back on your face maybe change the nibbles at these council meetings as you watch nukes crash against your walls?

Or if robes or a change in finger food doesn't make you feel all smiley inside then take a leaf out of Raith Dragonbain who this morning after over nobling himself a few times on a one of his former tribemates villas spent his last few minutes in the villa changing the villa name to Cookie Heaven to save me the time!

Now thats what I call customer service!!

Or you could continue as you are all serious and sad which would be a terrible waste I think