To W1N or not to W1N that is the question!

DeletedUser

I will start with a quote
There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
this is dedicated to the life and perils of a wounderful tribe called W1N aka the w1ngers. We will go through 4 steps of life starting from day 1 to the future. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Step 1, They live.

w1n1-1.jpg

they look so proud of there latest recruit, well done guys another ego for the pot.

Now for the proudest moment of any W1nger member, there glorious leader Luke. Lets take at look at his rise to power.

luke aged 2, such a cute baby he was.

lukesbaby.jpg

aged 16,

w1n2.jpg

luke today.

w1n3.jpg

step2, rule the world and ermmmm welcome half the world into our mighty tribe.

mass recruiters w1ngers NEVER.

IWL, UFA, Free, CHE!, UDOG, alot of ORC.

open door policy in W1N.

w1n4-1.gif

form an ordaly que please.

w1n5-1-1.jpg

step 3, run for the hills the w1ngers are coming.

w1n6-1.jpg

a w1nger nuke hit me oh no!!

atomic-bomb-DUD.jpg

oh dont worry another dud, maybe next time.

step 4, the future for the w1ngers.

in the end every one knows LRAG will win the world.

w1n or die trying lol heres a little help to get u where u wanna be.

noose.jpg

only a matter of time before u get yer bum kicked.

so after u fail here is a vid to help u get back on yer feet. good luck and god speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejyD3_gBhYw

now for the serious part, PLEASE dont take this to heart its just a little fun and my goal is no to take the P but to get some fun and laughter back in the dull forums.

thanks all and i hope u all enjoy.

Dave

DeletedUser

Haha! This is great!

Repped. From a W1Nger :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser717

Boring. Using silly pics for PnP is so 2009.

Still, I'll give some points for keeping the forum alive.

DeletedUser2918

agreed Haku.

well done for trying to get some action on here HardRain but there was no real story to it - it just seemed you were trying too hard to make some pictures that you thought might be funny fit a loose theme. Rather than have a story and fit pictures to that.....:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oh, there will be a story... Watch this space patiently, my friend.

DeletedUser

Last month, and w1n aren't looking to hot. Can't say LRAG are either, but they are technically ontop, which is very interesting.

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 132
Side 2: 131
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,251,033
Side 2: 1,198,886
Difference: 52,147
chart

Pretty interesting no matter how you cut it. If anyone has the war start date, and could get the figures that would be cool. Here's the last week;

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 27
Difference: 17
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 98,674
Side 2: 266,869
Difference: 168,195
chart

DeletedUser

Do those stats include the "i couldn't be bothered to sign in so cried to the mods" villages?

DeletedUser

Serious question. I mean he took them once from you and because you hadn't bothered to try and log in again you got them back ( Your words by the way not mine check out your own post on the subject) then he took them again. So are they included twice once or not at all?

DeletedUser

This is off topic bud, but please provide the quote of me saying "because I couldn't be bothered". As for the stats I assume they include taking them once, possibly twice (those which he re-took) but I don't know. If you really feel the need to answer that question go trawl through the conqueors history, because I cant be bothered :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1942

I did find this funny :) and the fact im in it makes it all the better ;)

Although, there are some serious issues with some of the drivel, but i will let you have your moment - for now.

DeletedUser2961

OH LOOK!!!! An Anti-W1N thread, now that makes a nice change.

DeletedUser

OH LOOK!!!! An Anti-W1N thread, now that makes a nice change.

Well it does, when the forum is full of Luke's rather sour sniping at Rexxie.

And Stutzy, mate - I would settle for giving him his moment permanently. I know that guy well and, contrary to what Dylan may say, HardRain is not gonna fall. Not to you, anyway.

DeletedUser589

And Stutzy, mate - I would settle for giving him his moment permanently. I know that guy well and, contrary to what Dylan may say, HardRain is not gonna fall. Not to you, anyway.

SNIPE! And a Sour one at that.
I dont have sour snipes at Rexxie, I use the externals to comment on her leadership and try to engage with the ORC members who follow her. I have also credited the likes of bubbles and dogwart in the past also.

Its true i have also made plenty a comment about your contribution to LRAG's wars but thats simply because I truely believe that you and Rex do not contribute enough to your tribes.

Anyway on topic, I appreciate the want to get some life back into the forums and sure everyone appreciates a good laugh, but personally I feel this was more of an attack than a piece of PnP, it could have been handled with much better humor. But i like the thought behind it.
PS How did you manage to get those pics of me :lol:

DeletedUser1942

*Yawn*

What are you going on about noobert???(how many W1N vills you taken??)
I couldnt care less if you know him well, nor do i care what your opinion is lol

How would i make him fall??? Ive already said he can have his moment!

Although, heres another good point - A W1N member will make a PnP regarding ORCs rubbish leadership, and it gets labelled as derogative, bad taste, not needed ETC ETC

An LRAG member makes a PnP about W1N, gets most of it wrong, yet it gets labelled as Good taste.

Work that one out.

DeletedUser589

*Yawn*

Although, heres another good point - A W1N member will make a PnP regarding ORCs rubbish leadership, and it gets labelled as derogative, bad taste, not needed ETC ETC

An LRAG member makes a PnP about W1N, gets most of it wrong, yet it gets labelled as Good taste.

Work that one out.

Its easy to work out Stutzy, I make good points using facts and stats which clearly cause issues. They cant argue against the truth so they try to downplay the comments as "sour snipes".

This is an LRAg member actually taking the mick using no stats and figures and not commenting on actual elements of the game, however as it is one of Taff's own, he will of course call it "good taste"

Though im sure you will get a very different remark from Taff and friends...

DeletedUser1942

Its easy to work out Stutzy, I make good points using facts and stats which clearly cause issues. They cant argue against the truth so they try to downplay the comments as "sour snipes".

This is an LRAg member actually taking the mick using no stats and figures and not commenting on actual elements of the game, however as it is one of Taff's own, he will of course call it "good taste"

Though im sure you will get a very different remark from Taff and friends...

Not only with no stats, or figures - but also with no element of the truth either :)

DeletedUser

The words I actually used were "class and style", Luke. Which I applied equally to Reef's contribution. You were the one who used "taste", on another thread.

And if you truly believed Rexxie didn't contribute enough to her tribe you would be very careful to say nothing that led Orc to seek a better replacement. On the contrary, though, you lose no opportunity to denigrate her. From this we are obliged to deduce you must be very keen to get rid of her. Why? Well Occam's Razor says it's probably because you would fancy your chances better if anybody else ran Orc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

The words I actually used were "class and style", Luke. Which I applied equally to Reef's contribution. You were the one who used "taste", on another thread.

And if you truly believed Rexxie didn't contibute enough to her tribe you would be very careful to say nothing that led Orc to seek a better replacement. On the contrary, though, you lose no opportunity to denigrate her. From this we are obliged to deduce you must be very keen to get rid of her. Why? Well Occam's Razor says it's probably because you would fancy your chances better if anybody else ran Orc.

Im glad that you have deduced that and therefore have not arrived at the truth of the matter. If you had figured it out, Id have to change tact. Though what I am doing is not too hard to work out, so a bit more thought into the matter and Im sure you can see the driver behind why I post these things... It has worked nicely thus far