To W1N or not to W1N that is the question!

DeletedUser

About the same time Reef gave you some good advice about what not to do when attacking. Shame none of your tribemates tried to assist you Steve.

And yet he still cleared your villas of loads of defense, and even nobled a few from you Steve ;)

The point is he killed about 40,000 of his own def troops.
And seriously, i DONT spear nuke!!!

Now buch, plod along and do whatever turtles do - Proof - Number 1 in ODD!

DeletedUser

Proof that I am being attacked by ORC and TB. Pretty obvious Steve given my location that I will get a lot of ODD. And if I don't defend I lose lots of vils. So that's alright in you eyes then as I wouldn't be a "turtle", even though it would be incredibly dumb?

OH! And I have ODA higher than anybody in ORC. What does that prove oh wise one?

top ORC ODA is bubbleblower in 78th place, with just her in the top 100!. No excuse for that - big fat juicy targets like myself, goats and termy right in their midst and the best ORC can do in ODA is 78th!! Pots? kettles?

(you may not send spear nukes now, but how did you EVER think that that was a good idea...? Chucking D at W1N from Dogwart's account whilst you sat it shows you haven't learnt much)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

He killed his own D troops in your village Steve - YET still managed to noble the villages from you!! That says volumes about you, not as much him.

If Buch is a turtle - how come he has more conquers from ORC than you have villages? lol

DeletedUser

He killed his own D troops in your village Steve - YET still managed to noble the villages from you!! That says volumes about you, not as much him.

If Buch is a turtle - how come he has more conquers from ORC than you have villages? lol

He is 10 times the size of me - and he can only get villas from two places:

Other Players
Internals

And considering we are at war, he will try to take from us!

So there!

DeletedUser

Oh, and may i mention he has over 350 nukes so of course he would be able to......

Use Your brain......belive it or not, its there for a reason! lol

DeletedUser1942

He is 10 times the size of me - and he can only get villas from two places:
ORC
Internals

Oh come on Steve!!! This is priceless!!!

Oh, and may i mention he has over 350 nukes so of course he would be able to......

Exactly - so losing 40? wont be a huge problem will it?

Steve, i think you need to wise up a bit and look at the bigger picture. I was happy to let you have your moment of fame on the externals, but now, its just turning into constant rambling.

DeletedUser

Oh come on Steve!!! This is priceless!!!Steve, i think you need to wise up a bit and look at the bigger picture. I was happy to let you have your moment of fame on the externals, but now, its just turning into constant rambling.

Have my moment!? Rambling!? Right, says the guy who posts 10 times a
day! I mean C'mon!

DeletedUser1942

Have my moment!? Rambling!? Right, says the guy who posts 10 times a
day! I mean C'mon!

Yea.

We deliberately have not mocked you since you stepped onto this forum - you have tried to mock W1N members however, but i dont know if you believe what you actually write sometimes.

DeletedUser

No......You have been sarcastic with all the "the legend stevedisco" Crap which, in my books is mocking me!!

DeletedUser

No......You have been sarcastic with all the "the legend stevedisco" Crap which, in my books is mocking me!!

Am I missing something here? YOU have written "the legend Steve disco" in your signature? Are you mocking yourself?

I agree with you though. Your attacks are legendary. So i cant be mocking

.....Just looked at my records again. You once sent me a ram nuke. Just 350 rams by themselves....

DeletedUser

Since when!?!?
That part of my signiture is a joke - just like you. They started actually mocking me so i made this whole "the legend Steve disco" thing real!!!

When was it??? Cause i took over this acc in july and dont remember sending that!!

DeletedUser1942

C'mon Steve, no need for the insults is there - you'll be given a stern telling off.

Steve your attacks were legendary - we hadnt seen attacks like them for a long long time - Kenza, Reef, etc showed the reports, the attacks were funny.

DeletedUser

Steve your attacks were legendary - we hadnt seen attacks like them for a long long time - Kenza, Reef, etc showed the reports, the attacks were funny.

Yes but im not happy about the attacks i apparently sent! Btw I DO remember sending spear nukes......in the first week of getting the account!

DeletedUser2961

Well thats what they were saying steve, which you denied and now confirm ........ Im lost!!

DeletedUser1942

I haven't denied it completely, I Used to......i mustv'e done it 4-5 times!

How many times???? It was without doubt many many more times than that Steve, and thats just the spear nukes - we havent counted the Ram attacks, Cat attacks, HC attacks eTC

DeletedUser

How many times???? It was without doubt many many more times than that Steve, and thats just the spear nukes - we havent counted the Ram attacks, Cat attacks, HC attacks eTC
Umm right.
Ram attacks are used for taking down the wall straight up and never fail.
Cats will take out any building and i always used the pally.
HC attacks are better than LC cause they actually have a higher Offense rating than LC and are also good for defending when you get backtimed!

DeletedUser1942

Umm right.
HC attacks are better than LC cause they actually have a higher Offense rating than LC and are also good for defending when you get backtimed!

Oh i see.

So, Rams will take a wall down on a stacked village if sent on there own???
Will Cats be as effective on there own???
HC attacks with No rams - is it worth it?

Steve, i think you need to go onto your rally point, and do a few simulations - then come back here and try to make your points.

DeletedUser

Umm right.

Rams have an offence of just TWO Steve! (Even your favourite spears have an offence of 10). Rams will not work by themselves! Go to Rally Point and sim it!

350 rams that you sent below can be stopped dead (no wall damage) by just 400 spears!! So who is the joke now...? See...:

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/a48688d5c4af40b48d6bd31f489b4bc1

Umm right.

HC have more offence each, but they take up disproportionately more villagers! HC have 25 offence per villager, LC have 32.5! So in what way are HC better to attack with than LC, especially as they take twice as long to make, and use twice as much iron! I do wish some people would do even the most basic maths in this game.

No one backtimes at this stage of the game surely? I've only ever used it when the attacker has one vil - I am sure it has some possibilities when the attacker has a handful, but you see Steve, the attacker just puts D in the vil the attack comes from and the backtiming attack dies. I think you have come across this term that the "experts" use, and tried to get it in to a conversation....

C'mon Steve, no need for the insults is there - you'll be given a stern telling off.

It's Ok Stutzy. A "joke" ranking 11th on points, 1st on ODD and a turtle defying 26th on ODA. I could have a higher ODA if I didn't have to build a lot of D because of my location. To Steve that is "turtling", but to anyone else it is just common sense to keep the vils you have.

Steve "Interesting" Disco. oops, wrong sport.... A really consistent 370th on points, 370th on ODA and 368th (good work Steve) on ODA.

And he is trying to suggest offensive tactics to us...?