To W1N or not to W1N that is the question!

DeletedUser2918

come on guys, leave him be :icon_wink:

steve - we actually do like you over here. If people over in Orc have been saying that we're only taking the pee out of you etc etc then please just ignore them. They're only trying to make you feel bad.

the comments made b4 it all degenerated a little bit as far as i know were all made in good faith.

DeletedUser

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you brought figures into it! Buch, you are a point whore yourself. I mean, C'mon, you didn't get that ODA on your own - you need a sitter every time you want to launch an attack.

And don't even get me started on loyalty!

DeletedUser

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you brought figures into it! Buch, you are a point whore yourself. I mean, C'mon, you didn't get that ODA on your own - you need a sitter every time you want to launch an attack.

And don't even get me started on loyalty!

If you want to believe in ORC peddled rubbish, then do so.

Why would you need a sitter to launch an attack?

And when you have a large account Steve, it needs almost constant attention, and you can't be on it all the time.

Sitting never happens in ORC? I thought the tribe was one big sitfest, hence all the bans we are seeing!

If you went into the location at the time you would see it was binning - afterwards he got nobled out of that area!

Possibly. Like the 7200 spear nuke I got about the same time was binning. Possibly.

Quite why you would bin O troops in an area where I was being pushed back....?

Anyway, never mind. As chris said, we do like you here, at least an ORC who talks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quite why you would bin O troops in an area where I was being pushed back....?

As i was changing a couple of D villas to O and i was gonna have a couple of ramless nukes for after the wall was taken out!

DeletedUser2961

Its off a farm Brady you nugget ~ Im more concerned with this nuke word........ is it a form of toffee? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser269

Whats a ram??? :icon_rolleyes:

Well It could have several meanings,

a tool for driving or forcing something by impact

Random-access memory: the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible

adult male sheep; "a British term is `tup'"

Ask any more stupid question and you will probably recieve a punishment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6465

Fair play "stevie" , for livening things up.......

im sure you realise that , Buch,and the others are just ribbing you its only part of the forum world..... aslong as it doesnt get to personal....

And just incase your wondering Luke , isnt trying to pull wool over your eyes , RAM only nukes are .... freekin useless as are RAMLESS if you dont get those walls down with your RAM only nukes......

As for your PTS , ODA , ODD ...... dont worry about it , lot depends on position and environment and youve done o.k ,............ not every one can be No.1

DeletedUser

I really had to laugh at the whole "Ramless Nukes" thing.....I fear for Steve Disco :(

DeletedUser

I really had to laugh at the whole "Ramless Nukes" thing.....I fear for Steve Disco :(

Ramless nukes are better than Steve's nukeless rams.

But I dont think anyone intentionally builds ramless nukes, but most of us send them at times if walls are down and we need to clear any support. Even HC "nukes" can be useful then Steve!

DeletedUser

Hey, noob!
It's labelled as good because you take cheap shots at the ORC and LRAG leadership all the time and everybody is sick of you lot moaning and saying the ORC leadership is rubbish (which ain't true)! Even though we don't read the externals (well, most of us!). We never take shots at the W1Ngers and i think its time we start doing so! P.S - You should feel pretty embarassed - an 11 year old knows more about PnP than you do. Even though you practically LIVE on TW which is quite sad really!! :icon_biggrin:

this is a pretty angry post