To W1N or not to W1N that is the question!

DeletedUser

I don't suppose we differ much over the truth of the matter here - though I accept you cannot say so. I have stated a significant element of it, you have no option but to deny it, and on round the merry-go-round we go.

DeletedUser

attack than a piece of PnP

luke u know me bud it wasnt i promise it wasnt an attack just some fun i was board and wanted to just make some folkes smile. I choose you because u there leader so made sense. LISTEN everyone stop going of topic its just some fun for god sake. if some folkes dont like its fine, the ones that did like its great thats what i did it for.

stop the bad feels everyone and just laugh please, we have enough crap in game so lets enjoy the forums for a little while.

This is why so many folkes dont come to the forums no more.

DeletedUser2918

i wouldnt bother Patsy.

there quite clearly cant be a story. If there was a story it would by definition have to be contained in a new PnP (as there is no story here - therefore adding a story changes the post and makes it a new one)

It was a completely irrelevant post by Taff.

DeletedUser

lol, Chris - no, this space as a forum, not as a thread. Not yet, though.

DeletedUser2918

phew!! - well you did confuse me taff lol
(its not hard :icon_cry:)

DeletedUser

*Yawn*

What are you going on about noobert???(how many W1N vills you taken??)
I couldnt care less if you know him well, nor do i care what your opinion is lol

How would i make him fall??? Ive already said he can have his moment!

Although, heres another good point - A W1N member will make a PnP regarding ORCs rubbish leadership, and it gets labelled as derogative, bad taste, not needed ETC ETC

An LRAG member makes a PnP about W1N, gets most of it wrong, yet it gets labelled as Good taste.

Work that one out.

Hey, noob!
It's labelled as good because you take cheap shots at the ORC and LRAG leadership all the time and everybody is sick of you lot moaning and saying the ORC leadership is rubbish (which ain't true)! Even though we don't read the externals (well, most of us!). We never take shots at the W1Ngers and i think its time we start doing so! P.S - You should feel pretty embarassed - an 11 year old knows more about PnP than you do. Even though you practically LIVE on TW which is quite sad really!! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

This has actually made my day!!!!!

Everyone, i would like to welcome SteveDisco to the world 1 forums. For those who do not know Steve, or have not come across him before - he is become an absolute legend in W1N, his attacks are great, his defending is great - he's not brilliant with words, and doesnt really know what he is talking about most of the time, but he still a glorified legend amongst the W1N members.

Welcome Steve - im not embarrassed a legend like yourself has come on here and completely ripped me apart. You are machine Steve, all the ORCs should look upon you and look upto you with envy.

;)

DeletedUser

Lol, what can i say........i like ripping people apart......it gives me purpose :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think the word your looking for Stutzy is served lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This has actually made my day!!!!!

Everyone, i would like to welcome SteveDisco to the world 1 forums. For those who do not know Steve, or have not come across him before - he is become an absolute legend in W1N, his attacks are great, his defending is great - he's not brilliant with words, and doesnt really know what he is talking about most of the time, but he still a glorified legend amongst the W1N members.

;)

No one else can send spear nukes quite like Steve...

I quake when I see one coming.

DeletedUser

No one else can send spear nukes quite like Steve...

I quake when I see one coming.

Spear nukes!? Right, turtle, remember that next time I clear one of your villas ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

C'mon Steve, you know what spear nukes he's on about ;)

Although, i think you just owned Buch!!:lol:
I haven't sent a spear nuke in just under 8 months and have attacked a player who was stacked by w1n with 45 full nukes! Btw sending a spear nuke is nothing compared to what simwhit did:

Alright, he sent 50 genuine nukes at one of my clusters, yeah? Well, on the last village he sent a few nobles thinking the village was clear and they died. Just afterwards, a load of support arrived from him, probably to hold the villa once he had nobled it. But he never withdrew it. He then sent around 20 nukes, killing them all with his own units, and suffering around 40,000 units in defence.

This was the story of simwhit and his crap plan! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

DeletedUser

Orc dont ever presence their selves on here ever,and along comes SteveDisco and completely starts to rip W1N apart one by one lol.

Good on yer kiddo for having the round dangly things. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Spear nukes!? Right, turtle, remember that next time I clear one of your villas ;)

you have never cleared one of my villas, and are unlikely to do with the rubbish you send unfortunately.

I have some great attacks of yours stored.

As for "turtle", have a look at vils gained....

DeletedUser

I haven't sent a spear nuke in just under 8 months and have attacked a player who was stacked by w1n with 45 full nukes! Btw sending a spear nuke is nothing compared to what simwhit did:

Alright, he sent 50 genuine nukes at one of my clusters, yeah? Well, on the last village he sent a few nobles thinking the village was clear and they died. Just afterwards, a load of support arrived from him, probably to hold the villa once he had nobled it. But he never withdrew it. He then sent around 20 nukes, killing them all with his own units, and suffering around 40,000 units in defence.

He likes to get ODA obviously!

DeletedUser1942

I haven't sent a spear nuke in just under 8 months

About the same time Reef gave you some good advice about what not to do when attacking. Shame none of your tribemates tried to assist you Steve.

And yet he still cleared your villas of loads of defense, and even nobled a few from you Steve ;)