Top 10 Player Interviews!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11183
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I agree CF, the standards are shit. However nearly all the top 50 pay loads for PP (I've seen it, I know a few who have spent over £100 in the first two weeks alone) but soon you will see the talent rise because they can't pay for nobles :lol:

I'm top 50 and I just pay for FA and premium and the guys in the top 50 I've been talking to havent payed for anything else
though I'm not sure about the people I havent talked to

DeletedUser

I'm top 50 and I just pay for FA and premium and the guys in the top 50 I've been talking to havent payed for anything else
though I'm not sure about the people I havent talked to

Strange, probably 3 of the top 50 I have spoken to have not used PP features and I've spoke to quite a lot :| Well.. Their are also loads which say they don't but upon sitting them I have seen otherwise in their log :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Strange, probably 3 of the top 50 I have spoken to have not used PP features and I've spoke to quite a lot :| Well.. Their are also loads which say they don't but upon sitting them I have seen otherwise in their log :icon_wink:

Yeah probably true one person I've sat has used alot of PP but that didn't stop them from being cleared and farmed , It's when decent players use the features it will be more deadly

DeletedUser4753

I think in early game under right hands has effect, but few villages down the line the boosts it gives are minimal

DeletedUser4753

Casual knows people, I wouldn't be surprised if CF woke up with concrete up to his knee's in the back of a saloon driving to nearest river.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

You would say that after leaving :p,

w1 was a lot more competitive, seems to be less so every new world.

Havent been on .net for a while? same situation, or maybe its w13's settings?

DeletedUser6695

an extremely opinionated response, especially when you don't knw me.

I hope you don;t come to regret it later

Why would I regret it? I don't play uk13 and will probably never play the server again. However I highly doubt I could ever regret calling someone like you bad. You are probably one of those people who take 3 weeks to hit 1k points :icon_confused:

DeletedUser11200

Why would I regret it? I don't play uk13 and will probably never play the server again. However I highly doubt I could ever regret calling someone like you bad. You are probably one of those people who take 3 weeks to hit 1k points :icon_confused:

once again, very quick with the assumptions....suffering from delusions adequacy no doubt.

If you don;t play world 13, then why grace us with your dull opinions?

DeletedUser6695

My assumptions are never dull. Feel free to prove my assumptions wrong. What evidence have you got that you don't suck at this game?

DeletedUser4753

My assumptions are never dull. Feel free to prove my assumptions wrong. What evidence have you got that you don't suck at this game?

I just followed your spammer of the year award, it all makes sense now :D

DeletedUser11245

cold fusion just going to say that if you started this world when every one else did then you wouldn't be in top 20 i have seen you play and am sure of this

DeletedUser6695

Top 10 for 5 uk worlds in a row but you think I couldn't get top 20 on the most uncompetitive? Strong logic friend. I truly do wonder when you've seen me play because you're knowledge seems questionable

DeletedUser11245

well most of top 20 have paid there way there orare really good idon't think you would py your way there and you not that gd

DeletedUser9598

:lol: Moko have you ever reached the top 20 at any point ever on any world? I highly doubt it

DeletedUser6695

well most of top 20 have paid there way there orare really good idon't think you would py your way there and you not that gd

I could have easily been top 20. If bazza the brave can get rank 1 that shows how bad this world is. It's quite clear start up ability is lacking. Anyway, who/what are you and what worlds have you seen me play? It seems you have extensive knowledge on my ability. I'm interested.

DeletedUser4753

I thought only I got to dis bazza :p, you do have a point though.
I think its safe to say players from previous uk worlds, nauz, grant/miggy/namaz, haong would take rank 1 with ease.
However i think it rubbish to say all the top 20 have paid their way there (cept baz maybe) :D, and despite w13 not having any of those "immense" players, i still feel some of the top 20 here would fetch top 20 on other uk world.

So even if non of uk 13 are top 5 rank quality, its still just ranks, I know good starters have their uses, but i think id prefer someone rank 20, who more of a team player and in it for the long haul, than a 6 month epic farmer.

Not slandering the top dogs, but im just trying to show that just because we don't have these players who can jump to 100k in a short few weeks, doesn't go as far as naming the whole lot less competitive.