Top 10 players

DeletedUser13762

this threat was made by me on request so if you want to spam on it then rate the top 10 first

since not many people are

DeletedUser

The top 10 has only recently become relevant.... people may now comment....

I don't think so. Another week then it would be, maybe...

4 out of the top 6 have had at least 5 free (or push) villages (two that haven't being myself and thepic).

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Will, on your account 4 friends have come together to grow the account as quickly as possible.... other groups of friends have come together to grow other account as quickly as possible....

Your constant complaining about it is starting to sound like sour grapes....

DeletedUser6695

Will, on your account 4 friends have come together to grow the account as quickly as possible.... other groups of friends have come together to grow other account as quickly as possible....

Your constant complaining about it is starting to sound like sour grapes....

I very rarely play and no one likes Nauz. It's roughly 2.35 friends

DeletedUser

I've been alone for a lot of the world actually. But I'm simply saying my opinion in response to your comment. However I must admit I am salty about Marvel, and naturally so because I don't want a game I love to go in this direction, and it's been on a downward spiral for a long time. This just pushes it even further down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Will, on your account 4 friends have come together to grow the account as quickly as possible....

As quickly as possible?

Three people log in ever, and many days I've not logged at all. The accounts growth is nowhere near optimal.

DeletedUser12733

I've been alone for a lot of the world actually. But I'm simply saying my opinion in response to your comment. However I must admit I am salty about Marvel, and naturally so because I don't want a game I love to go in this direction, and it's been on a downward spiral for a long time. This just pushes it even further down.

Didn't you go to eat a Bash villa as a freebie and then get them to send the nuke at marvel while you ate it?

Stop your nonsense about a game you love blah blah blah. I saw it happen twice with jamie.s as well. Don't be giving your high opinions on what others are doing when you and 4 noobs have been talking between yourselves on how to turn tribes against each other... Its very hypocritical and boring.

Piano man out

DeletedUser13762

Didn't you go to eat a Bash villa as a freebie and then get them to send the nuke at marvel while you ate it?

Stop your nonsense about a game you love blah blah blah. I saw it happen twice with jamie.s as well. Don't be giving your high opinions on what others are doing when you and 4 noobs have been talking between yourselves on how to turn tribes against each other... Its very hypocritical and boring.

Piano man out

dont start blaming us for your stupidity

you tried to arrange tribes to hit marvel and they found out

so its your fault they turned on you and not ours

DeletedUser12733

Whoever comes victorious from our little scuffles will just be the one to also eat you.

The war with marvel happened because

A) My ex-co became a informer
B) 4 noobs tried to get his little bum friend Benji to try trick us into working together and then fed info to marvel
C) Yin tar also fed info to marvel

Marvel don't worry me as we already exchanging nukes, the thing that worries me is idiots like you using your back handed tactics to gain an advantage because you know in a fair fight you lot won't stand a chance.

DeletedUser13762

Whoever comes victorious from our little scuffles will just be the one to also eat you.

B) 4 noobs tried to get his little bum friend Benji to try trick us into working together and then fed info to marvel

Marvel don't worry me as we already exchanging nukes, the thing that worries me is idiots like you using your back handed tactics to gain an advantage because you know in a fair fight you lot won't stand a chance.

your in a fair fight right now

war vs marvels

im staying out of it

unless im attacked

DeletedUser

Blind accusations which are false. Love it. Where did you get your false info? :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

The war with Marvel occurred because, as 4noobs said, you tried to gather tribes to attack them and we simply fed them the information. It's your own fault, stop trying to blame that on us. You chose to make those decisions and now must live with them, we just pointed out the obvious to them.

DeletedUser12733

Will...

1) I get my info from the same place i get yours :icon_wink: I know all about your chats with the mods on skype :icon_wink:
2) Aren't you getting feeder villages again cornish? Retros isn't it?

You guys suck :D

DeletedUser

Your ex-co, if he's who I think it is, wouldn't try and get revenge I don't think. If it's who I think it is, he's better than that :)

the thing that worries me is idiots like you using your back handed tactics to gain an advantage because you know in a fair fight you lot won't stand a chance.

Hahahahahaha back handed tactics make this game interesting
:lol:

Bold :)

DeletedUser13762

Will...

1) I get my info from the same place i get yours :icon_wink: I know all about your chats with the mods on skype :icon_wink:
2) Aren't you getting feeder villages again cornish? Retros isn't it?

You guys suck :D

killing 8k units makes it a gift does it?

christ this guy is smart

DeletedUser12733

killing 8k units makes it a gift does it?

christ this guy is smart

Hahaha what a liar.. Looking at retros ODD it hasn't rose at all. do you ever tell the truth?

If your getting free villas be proud. You can be now known as King internaller :D