Top 10 players

DeletedUser12733

https://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/0984204e1edb6030a53546cc482791b1

just to show me losses

and once again i have made visser to look like a liar

im starting to see a pattern and you wonder why you go in a war with marvels

your a joke

Hahah you really are dumb aren't you. You must think im an idiot like half the other people you try to fool.

Those losses on a player who had a 10k villa, and 2/3 other villas in distance to support his villa by the time it would take for your nobles to reach from even your closest villa, just makes me think it was a planned take where you would pretend to get a little ODA from him and take the villa so people like me wouldn't call you out on it

Your a joke, and against a person in a tribe who can fight back you have the same amount of chance as Pi. 3.14159265% chance you will survive this world.

I think when you get rimmed you will pipe down :D So hopefully someone will take you out soon enough and shut you up as your posts get boring and your threats, are harmless.

DeletedUser13762

Hahah you really are dumb aren't you. You must think im an idiot like half the other people you try to fool.

Those losses on a player who had a 10k villa, and 2/3 other villas in distance to support his villa by the time it would take for your nobles to reach from even your closest villa, just makes me think it was a planned take where you would pretend to get a little ODA from him and take the villa so people like me wouldn't call you out on it

Your a joke, and against a person in a tribe who can fight back you have the same amount of chance as Pi. 3.14159265% chance you will survive this world.

I think when you get rimmed you will pipe down :D So hopefully someone will take you out soon enough and shut you up as your posts get boring and your threats, are harmless.

actually i got his villages scouted and saw that he went inactive so thought i would send my nobles before he decides to come back again

so does that mean every time a player nobles an inactive player that its considered a gift?

and im going to get taken out?

please remind me who will try to do that because you sure as hell aint good enough to try

DeletedUser

Cornish you should be 200k points easily with the amount of free villages you have had, and I'm shocked you aren't.
I do not think Retros were free villages, however. But Cornish has only had a few less than Deadpool now.

Visser, Cornish is a better player than most on this world. If your tribe were to go up against his I am 100% confident that his would come out on top every time. If you alone were to go up against him, I am 100% confident he would win every time.

DeletedUser13762

yeah i only had 1 decent merge with me but that was because during the day its only normally me on the account and i can do with some breaks so it looked like the best idea at the time

and being 200k no you wouldnt be 200k either ive gotten what 4 or 5 free villages starting from 2.5k to 4k hardly 10k each :p

DeletedUser12733

Cornish you should be 200k points easily with the amount of free villages you have had, and I'm shocked you aren't.
I do not think Retros were free villages, however. But Cornish has only had a few less than Deadpool now.

Visser, Cornish is a better player than most on this world. If your tribe were to go up against his I am 100% confident that his would come out on top every time. If you alone were to go up against him, I am 100% confident he would win every time.

Hahahhahaaha.

Its always the players that are up themselves that get a shock :D. We will let ingame do the talking then... See who lasts longer :)

DeletedUser13762

we sure will my friend

lets take bets on who will win the war odds below

marvel 3:1
~war~ 15:1

DeletedUser

yeah i only had 1 decent merge with me but that was because during the day its only normally me on the account and i can do with some breaks so it looked like the best idea at the time

and being 200k no you wouldnt be 200k either ive gotten what 4 or 5 free villages starting from 2.5k to 4k hardly 10k each :p

Your ODA is tiny and you farm well. You therefore have had hardly any losses in your conquers.
You should be able to noble much more than you have whilst nobling the internals with ease.
For example, I have like 10 nobles and can build 1 or 2 more and if I had free villages, like you, I would of nobled them alongside all I did already. I also would have much more troops much quicker and it would allow for even MORE growth. All the reasons listed is why you should be on around 200k in my opinion.

Hahahhahaaha.

Its always the players that are up themselves that get a shock :D. We will let ingame do the talking then... See who lasts longer :)

I won't be in for a shock.

we sure will my friend

lets take bets on who will win the war odds below

marvel 3:1
~war~ 15:1

Eh bit generous I think to Marvel.
But if we put odds between TCW and ~WAR~ that would be nearly correct IMO.

DeletedUser13762

Your ODA is tiny and you farm well. You therefore have had hardly any losses in your conquers.
You should be able to noble much more than you have whilst nobling the internals with ease.
For example, I have like 10 nobles and can build 1 or 2 more and if I had free villages, like you, I would of nobled them alongside all I did already. I also would have much more troops much quicker and it would allow for even MORE growth. All the reasons listed is why you should be on around 200k in my opinion.

I won't be in for a shock.

Eh bit generous I think to Marvel.
But if we put odds between TCW and ~WAR~ that would be nearly correct IMO.

the ODDs are due to recent actions which cost 3 of wars members to loose all there nukes on a member of a certain tribe :)

DeletedUser12271

Visser - You against us? :D That's what you said you wanted isn't it? :D

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Whooo boy.... what have I started....

All i was saying is that I doubt anyone that has posted in this thread hasn't used underhanded tactics and/or pushed the rules to the limit and/or taken advantage of settings or whatever to gain an advantage over the next player....

It's part of the game, we should play for fun and unfortunately derive their fun from their rankings/points...

Push accounts have been around longer than I've played this game... if someone has clearly cheated, let the mods do their job... otherwise stop the moaning, complaining and chest beating and use your energies working out how to be better than the next guy...

This game has declined as games have moved on... the app store is full of ways for people to fill their time... to blame push accounts or anything else for the decline of this game is just silly...

And honestly... If their are 15 players or just Will on his account... I don't give a flying monkey's bum... it was simply an example of how we all use our own methods to be better than the next guy...

DeletedUser13448

Yes we all know that Will has 19 people playing his account but who cares? If you complain about that you are just jealous cause you don't have 18 friends to play with.

Also, we deserve to be in top 10

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yes we all know that Will has 19 people playing his account but who cares? If you complain about that you are just jealous cause you don't have 18 friends to play with.

Also, we deserve to be in top 10

Will, Tedd, sometimes Nauz. Totally 19 :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yeah Nauz... of everything posted talk about how it's not 19 players on one account... after all if wasn't me complaining about players working together...

But hey ho... I'll play your game...

Nauz: surely even logging in once a day is 10 times the player anyone else that has ever wobbled a mouse in a farming type movement....
Will: Will happily admit he isn't quite Nauz... call him 9 times better
CF: just his name associated with an account makes it better than any other account x1
Tedd: Doesn't have the need to tell everyone how good he is so I'll just pretend he isn't really here...

So that 19 times the average player.... or in other words... an account played by 19 average players...

DeletedUser13762

Yeah Nauz... of everything posted talk about how it's not 19 players on one account... after all if wasn't me complaining about players working together...

But hey ho... I'll play your game...

Nauz: surely even logging in once a day is 10 times the player anyone else that has ever wobbled a mouse in a farming type movement....
Will: Will happily admit he isn't quite Nauz... call him 9 times better
CF: just his name associated with an account makes it better than any other account x1
Tedd: Doesn't have the need to tell everyone how good he is so I'll just pretend he isn't really here...

So that 19 times the average player.... or in other words... an account played by 19 average players...

you told people to stop moaning about this and that

and now all i can see is you moaning about whos playing on each account

welcome to the forum visser2