Top 10 players

DeletedUser13762

You see Cornish, yin tar has to FIGHT for it's villages, as a result rarely has offence home and still manages to keep up with you with limited activity, as mentioned before, myself and nauz rarely log.

right and 3 days ago i used 1/4 of my lc to farm as rest were out nobling

so whats your excuse for why you lost looter that day?

what i have noticed is every time someone doesnt get the looter they use the excuse the account was hardly online we didnt put enough effort into it and stuff

so instead of making up lame excuses admit you aint the best farmers

Deleted User - 70854

Well I had a job interview on Tuesday so I definitely wasn't on haha

DeletedUser

I was in work all day tuesday. So we essentially had 3-5 hours active, compared to your 24 hours. We still got 3.5mil farmed then and you only had 4 to 5 mil.

You've been living on internals and free villages whilst also being 24/7 (which as far as I am aware no other account is even close to), it's really not hard to get looter while you do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

First of all Cornish is the best farmer atm, it doesn't matter if Will was busy, that just shows he potentially could have been the best looter but isn't, which makes Ted's analysis a bit wrong.

I also has something else to say but I forgot

Deleted User - 70854

My analysis was based purely upon my own opinion, after looking at stats and what i'd heard/seen.

It is not the only opinion, nor is it necessarily the right opinion, I merely wanted to get this thread back on topic

DeletedUser13762

My analysis was based purely upon my own opinion, after looking at stats and what i'd heard/seen.

It is not the only opinion, nor is it necessarily the right opinion, I merely wanted to get this thread back on topic

how can you say you only gave your opioion, when you said will is the best farmer when he clearly isnt at this moment in time even your own tribe members are saying your wrong haha,

you can have an opioion, but you cant say someone is the best farmer when they clearly aint, just because your on the account lol

DeletedUser12733

I agree, not opinionated. Hard statistics.

And just for the record, Visser, where on the leader board are you and where is Cornish?

Ok heres one leaderboard for you :)

Opponents Defeated (attacked)

4 noobs 1 account
12490_thumb
TCW

17 visser
11495_thumb
~WAR~

Hmmm

How many villas does he have? :)
Boom

So shut your Gob.

If we are rating each other on being point whores then 4 noobs would be in the top 3 :)

If we are rating on actual player skill then we look deeper into the subject and realise... hmm maybe points don't win wars...

You have all heard the expression why do you forget it :)

DeletedUser13762

Ok heres one leaderboard for you :)

Opponents Defeated (attacked)

17 visser
11495_thumb
~WAR~

Hmmm

How many villas does he have? :)
Boom

So shut your Gob.

If we are rating each other on being point whores then 4 noobs would be in the top 3 :)

If we are rating on actual player skill then we look deeper into the subject and realise... hmm maybe points don't win wars...

You have all heard the expression why do you forget it :)

did you seriously just call me a point whore

my looted is over 4 times as big as yours

i loot more then you every day

my villages has way more level 30 full farms then you

now visser would you like to rephrase who is the point whore

because its clearly you

DeletedUser12733

did you seriously just call me a point whore

my looted is over 4 times as big as yours

i loot more then you every day

my villages has way more level 30 full farms then you

now visser would you like to rephrase who is the point whore

because its clearly you

My apologies

You are actually a verified pit and point whore :)

DeletedUser13762

sure thing

how about me and you in a 1 vs 1

no tribes involved

DeletedUser12733

Tribal wars :)

Lets see you as a tribe take on my boys :). When do you want to do it? :D Next weekend? :) You see I want to insult you now, but I would rather you just stop talking and loving on me.... isn't it you who's own tribe hates him? Is that why you want a 1 vs 1.

Nevertheless, a man can not turn down an offer of such elegance :) You may be twice my size but I am not one to back down from a wee fight. :) So what do you want to do ? :)

DeletedUser6695

Best farmer != most looted.

most looted = 4 noobs 1 account

I agree, not opinionated. Hard statistics.

And just for the record, Visser, where on the leader board are you and where is Cornish?

You guys do realise that
Best farmer != most looted
means that getting looter does not mean you are the best farmer?

Also, there is no question that Yin Tar is the best farmer on the world, activity is most likely a problem but when we were all active we were doubling whoever was 2nd.

DeletedUser13762

You guys do realise that means that getting looter does not mean you are the best farmer?

Also, there is no question that Yin Tar is the best farmer on the world, activity is most likely a problem but when we were all active we were doubling whoever was 2nd.

where do you get your stats and facts from?

yin tar isnt the best farmer currnently my account is..... your saying all these ifs and buts but what is really happening i am beeing the best farmer without a doubt your stats are wrong lol

DeletedUser13762

Tribal wars :)

Lets see you as a tribe take on my boys :). When do you want to do it? :D Next weekend? :) You see I want to insult you now, but I would rather you just stop talking and loving on me.... isn't it you who's own tribe hates him? Is that why you want a 1 vs 1.

Nevertheless, a man can not turn down an offer of such elegance :) You may be twice my size but I am not one to back down from a wee fight. :) So what do you want to do ? :)

and would you like to tell me what your tribe thinks of you?

considering you have lost 2 members to marvel now seems to me your tribe are scared of them