Top 10 players

DeletedUser12733

and would you like to tell me what your tribe thinks of you?

considering you have lost 2 members to marvel now seems to me your tribe are scared of them

Marvel can have Liam I booted him already.

Took one of his villages will take the rest when ready :)

DeletedUser10790

Great to hear rob! And we are all excellent over here cheers

As for this rather repetitive argument well the solution is quite clear. Cornish you may be doing the best farming at this time - but should the Yin Tar account decide to farm remotely properly they Would walk lotd. The best farmer currently, is Cornish, but overall it is the Yin Tar account.

Blue

DeletedUser13762

you cant say overal all its yin tar because ive probably looted almost 10 mill more then him in total

and remember that when someone doesnt get looter they use the excuse i couldnt be bothered to famr or my account wasnt that active

we have all done it but no its just starting to sound ridiculous

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to spend the next 8 hours in the shower after posting this.... but....

The top 10 individuals of hauling ability on this world I'd put Will, Nauz, CF and Tedd in it... I'd say top 4 but I'm guessing there are some people I don't know who have skills... hauling ability is not just about efficient farming, it's also about building an account that enables hauling... i.e I might be able to farm more efficiently with 100 LC than any other players that ever wiggled a mouse in a farming motion but it's meaningless when the next guy has 1000 LC...

Efficiently becomes less important as the world progresses... shear number of LC can take over... looking at Yin Tar and noobs account ODA, logically one has lost far more LC than the other, logically one should have far more LC than the other... so the account that has begged, borrowed and promised their way to most of their villages should win LOTD, should be embarrassed by their ODA and embarrassed that they have to shout so loud to get anyone to think they can wiggle a mouse well...

So in summary... wining lotd doens't prove the best farmer at this stage of the world... though arguably it proves the account that has nobled more efficiently... with a lower loss of troops... love or hate the way noobs has nobled... the efficiency of it can't be argued against...

Even the great Nauz would send restart mails to improve both farming and growth... .

DeletedUser13448

Who ever farmed most is the best farmer. It doesn't matter if Yin Tar could have done better, you went inactive and lost your title as the best farmer.

Just for the record we are dangerously close to lotd and cornish has many more lc than us so feel ashamed man. You are being lazy.

DeletedUser13762

Who ever farmed most is the best farmer. It doesn't matter if Yin Tar could have done better, you went inactive and lost your title as the best farmer.

Just for the record we are dangerously close to lotd and cornish has many more lc than us so feel ashamed man. You are being lazy.

nah its jus that my co player had to work

DeletedUser

Eh I think farming 70-80% of LOTD with 1/10th (if that as all my troops constantly out) of the LC farming and in 1/5th of the activity says different about who the 'best' farmer is. But it's always up for debate of course, like everything else in this game.

Anyway, now Cornish will be fighting and actually using his troops for once (hopefully.. Depends if Marvel actually know how to fight or not) we may see change. I'll probably start making an effort for it also in the following few days, when I've finished with my current plans.
But for the record, I don't think getting something which nobody is actively competing for (except for one person who is getting it) makes you the 'best'.

Top and best are not synonymous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
First of all Cornish is the best farmer atm, it doesn't matter if Will was busy, that just shows he potentially could have been the best looter but isn't, which makes Ted's analysis a bit wrong.

I also has something else to say but I forgot

Best farmer is not the same thing as account with the best farming results.

Doing the best is objective.

Being the best is subjective.

DeletedUser12733

None of the best players on this classic have been in any of the recent posts on this thread ;)

The best do not rave or argue about being the best :D

DeletedUser12733

Your edit there is so pathetic.

Yet it does not make it any less true.

Don't tell me you're one of the bum people who lick CFs, Wills, and Nauz's bums?

Had enough of all the haters who think they are God's gift. Fact is... Every world is anyones. I am sure in 23 CF was giving it large on how he was going for the top 25 players and boom he deletes his account.

Make your excuses but all i see is good start up players. Nothing more

DeletedUser12733

Why thank you so does your backhand tactics :D....

I thought you thought you were the best... why did you discuss the players that opped scythe with marvel? You talk a big game but... like i said earlier your a good start up player nothing more. :)

You know what is entertaining? You and Sir boob arguing about who is the best...
I would put my vote to the best player being...

240 Garyf ~DW~ 2.32912329

DeletedUser

I think all players who know me very well know I am at my best when playing as a mid game player (100k-2mil).
Start up I am not the best at all.

I can't wait until your coalition comes for me. You'll be the.. 4th one to attempt it.

DeletedUser12733

Attempt? There is no coilation....

Oh wait wasn't dambusters tribe opping Potato and then you kicked him? Awww poor guy. Dambuster got rimmed because he grew by us :).

DeletedUser

Dambusters tribe didn't touch Potato. They didn't even go near him. Interesting guess though.

DeletedUser12733

SO your admitting You kicked him because he was being opped.

Thats what i call the greatest leader :D

DeletedUser

That's... Not what I said.. But if you want to read it like that, feel free...

Just out of interest, how old are you?

I just noticed a funny fact. In the last week, your entire tribe (8 members) have grown 117k points combined. In the past week, I have grown 105k alone.
Another one, I have gained almost the same OD as all your tribe in the past week.

This isn't even including my tribe.