Top 10 players

DeletedUser12733

you told people to stop moaning about this and that

and now all i can see is you moaning about whos playing on each account

welcome to the forum visser2

This is what is boils down to. Your an idiot, i think your pulling us down to your level, to try call everyone out when your just playing the big keyboard warrior. Your a straight up internaller... I guess I am safe. Im not in your tribe :D

DeletedUser13762

This is what is boils down to. Your an idiot, i think your pulling us down to your level, to try call everyone out when your just playing the big keyboard warrior. Your a straight up internaller... I guess I am safe. Im not in your tribe :D

aww visser whats wrong friend

you still mad bro

DeletedUser12733

aww visser whats wrong friend

you still mad bro

Friend is a term to use when one person feels comfortable to rely on said person in physical or vocal form.

We are not friends ;). I just think you need to be reminded at least once a day your an idiot :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think a couple of people need to find a room and work out some way to let their sexual frustration come to its natural conclusion...

Deleted User - 70854

I don't talk about how good I am (or aren't) because I don't see the need.

I'm just here to play the game, so that is what I shall do.

DeletedUser12733

Boom now thats the story. Have fun and eat... and in your case Cornish internal ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz: surely even logging in once a day is 10 times the player anyone else that has ever wobbled a mouse in a farming type movement....

I've never claimed to be the best, let alone 10x better or whatever nonsense you're making up.

The player I consider the best?

He was in my uk10 tribe.

JChilds

My co-player from uk10?

Also better than me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10790

Come along nauz after all these years you still need to learn how to either recognise or play along with a joke ;)

blue

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Come along nauz after all these years you still need to learn how to either recognise or play along with a joke ;)

blue

Mancunia constantly makes strawman arguments. Seems happily content to mock me for saying things I've never said.

DeletedUser10790

That's rob, we all know this. He loves pressing people's buttons and he's worked out how to press yours well :p

get back to to doubling rank 2 ;)

blue

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I've yet to meet anyone without an ego that has a history of listing every world he has been rank 1 on...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Blue...you can have my children...

Just a thought... anyone else think this is someone announcing how much better they are than anyone else or am I'm just confuse?!!?

Farming clinic is back in session.

3x Looter of the day
Plunder the most resources in this world.
Best result: on 02.07.2015 (821.341 resources)
135.060 / 135.060
135.060 / 135.060
You're in the lead! The next best player has 93.933. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement. » show all

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No seriously... Harry has become such a little cheeky monkey... it's not easy at my age to keep up... No idea where he gets it from... must be his mother..

How's your rug rat and your sexy wife that strangely gave in to your charms?...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Blue...you can have my children...

Just a thought... anyone else think this is someone announcing how much better they are than anyone else or am I'm just confuse?!!?

On this world?

I'm sorry, but being the best of a bad bunch is not claiming to be the best.

Pandas was the best tribe on uk10 IMO.

See how that's not claiming it was the best tribe ever?

Or are such details above you?

I've been the best player on many worlds I've played. That's not claiming to be the best player.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Oh I apologies to the great Nauz for not defining my declaration to your approval... let me amend my previous statement to the following:

* 10 times better than any players on 'this world'....

Will you ever forgive me?!!?... :(

Last edited:

Deleted User - 70854

#1 : 4 noobs: 3 obvious internals, ive heard there was more but cant be arsed to look into it. taking those 3 into account, 4.3k oda per cap -> either more internals, or some clever attacking. Eitherway, should still have decent armies, combined with good farming should be able to continue to battle yin and deadpool for top spot.

#2 : yin tar: 1 internal. taking that into account, 20.3k oda per cap -> largest in top 3 by a LONG shot, possibly highest on the world? Not sure. Probably best farmers on the world and as a result have the nobles to continue pushing, expect to stay in top 3 for a long time.

#3: Deadpool: 7 obvious internals, maybe more. taking that into account, 9.8k oda per cap. Seems to have ran out of easy villages, with last 4 caps being 2k and under, probably getting hurt by morale due to poor timing with internals, at this rate will struggle to stay in top 3 imo, unless better targets are chosen.

#4 : Assasin: all 9 internals? holds a meagre 1.8k oda total. Should be far higher in the rankings with negligible troop losses and 9 internals...

#5: silver samurai: 4 internals, only 1 none internal above 3k -> picking easy targets? 4.2k oda per cap -> As with deadpool, recent caps been poor, will struggle to keep up unless better targets chosen in future.

#6: The Pic: 0 internals i think, 14.2k oda per cap. Nobled decent targets, if can keep this up, i expect to break into top 5 maybe higher, depending on noble targets.

#7: Brux: 5 interanls, and some poor other targets. Looks like he's quit/merging (now tribeless, lost a vill to old tribemate) Could see thrud in top 5 soon?

#8: Manc: 5 internals, taking that into account, 50k ODA per cap. Probably highest in world? Forget what i said in Yin Tar bit ;) Lots of room to grow, if can get the better of Vodka. Time will tell.

#9: dohyeok: No obvious internals, 10k oda per cap. Growing well and fighting hard. Will remain a steady top 10 imo and could break into top 5 depending on the growth of those above.

#10: Lord Living: No obvious internals, 8.5k oda per cap. nobling decent villages, Will remain top 10 if growth is kept steady.

I expect there will be little movement around the top 3, ranks 4 - 6 seem pretty secure also. Could be an interesting next few days, but i think these ranks will be pretty similar for the time being.

DeletedUser13762

#1 :
#2 : yin tar: 1 internal. taking that into account, 20.3k oda per cap -> largest in top 3 by a LONG shot, possibly highest on the world? Not sure. Probably best farmers on the world and as a result have the nobles to continue pushing, expect to stay in top 3 for a long time.

what is in bold is clearly wrong,

they are for sure proberly not the best farmers this world, since ive won the ;ast like 6 looters off the day winning each day by 1 to 2 mill everytime

Deleted User - 70854

You see Cornish, yin tar has to FIGHT for it's villages, as a result rarely has offence home and still manages to keep up with you with limited activity, as mentioned before, myself and nauz rarely log.