Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight; he's spent pp on resources, spent pp on buildings and now he's suicided all his troops on a barb. Ya'll are complaining about the wrong noob lmao.

and been doubled by the noob everyone has been complaining about.

DeletedUser6695

The fact that Complex warrior has doubled myself and Nauz shows how much of a farce tw has become. I genuinely wonder how someone could put so much money into a browser game. Considering he doesn't farm he must have spent over $1,000 on premium points imo. Madness

DeletedUser

To get overabundance 2 each day (which is more efficient than buying the res on the market considering he has five warehouses) it will probably cost him around 2.5k pp a day just on spinning. That's fifty dollars, right there. Then there's all the res he's probably still buying off Nauz to supplement that, and all the halftiming, and, if he's really stupid, 30 a pop on 20% off each building as well. He's probably spending a quarter to a half of his daily rl income on it, and it's only going to get more expensive if he never farms and barb nobles all the time. It'll be a lot more than a thou by now. And the tombola just adds the element of gambling, as if tw wasn't addictive enough.

DeletedUser

Looking at the lists I recalled the name UcHiHa_ItAcHi from somewhere. Turns out the name shows up on .net tw.stats but has nothing special, but I think they were at some stage a top player over there. Could be the same guy, could not be. Anybody else recall the name or am I loopy?

DeletedUser

I must have got it wrong then. I wasn't aware you could now use pp to recruit troops.

DeletedUser8219

Because we all know there is literally no way to reduce recruitment times that can be achieved more quickly with pp

DeletedUser

Yeah those 30/30/30 mines and maxed stables and barracks will really slow his troop production down :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah those 30/30/30 mines and maxed stables and barracks will really slow his troop production down :icon_rolleyes:
Stop trying to look up daves skirt.

No matter what its gonna take a week or 2 to get decent troops.

DeletedUser

WHICH DAVE?!? OMGZ

Absolutely, but are you going to be the one to rim him in the meantime? You Pandas made a bad bad decision when you all started in the same direction on a uk church world lol

DeletedUser

WHICH DAVE?!? OMGZ

Absolutely, but are you going to be the one to rim him in the meantime? You Pandas made a bad bad decision when you all started in the same direction on a uk church world lol
Im not in panda, and nope not gonna rim him.

DeletedUser12656

Wow how pathetic are you?
You know about selling resources for prem?

Think your just mad that you think your one of the ' best normal world players' but you think COMPLEX WARRIOR is a noob, yet he has nearly 3x as many points as you...fail.

DeletedUser

He has been selling a large proportion of his res to complex for weeks lol go away

DeletedUser8219

Wow how pathetic are you?
You know about selling resources for prem?

Think your just mad that you think your one of the ' best normal world players' but you think COMPLEX WARRIOR is a noob, yet he has nearly 3x as many points as you...fail.

Complex has his rank due to an insane amount of pp spending, this does not equate to skill.
I'm sure if you asked Nauz he'd happily give you many examples of where he has achieved rank 1 by a large margin on normal worlds

DeletedUser12656

And? whats your point here?
Is this not what normal worlds has always been about, spending tons of pp to get top ranks?

Do you think Nauz spent no pp in the other worlds he played and done well?

Fact is Tribalwars has changed now since the new pp features, and so what if CW has spent loads of pp he has still had the best startup and Nauz is nowhere near him. You call him a noob but I bet he has the most troops in the world at the minute, he has has adapted to the game and made the so called 'best players' look like noobs.

PS...@ COMPLEX WARRIOR, I've made a few cheap offers in market just to let you know :p

DeletedUser6695

Is this not what normal worlds has always been about, spending tons of pp to get top ranks?

Fact is Tribalwars has changed now since the new pp features, and so what if CW has spent loads of pp he has still had the best startup and Nauz is nowhere near him. You call him a noob but I bet he has the most troops in the world at the minute, he has has adapted to the game and made the so called 'best players' look like noobs.

PS...@ COMPLEX WARRIOR, I've made a few cheap offers in market just to let you know :p

You realise the only reason he is rank 1 is because of the ridiculous mistake inno made with the christmas event?

If spending thousands of dollars/pounds/euros equates to making us look like noobs then so be it but I'm 99% sure not many people are willing to blow that much money on a browser game.

DeletedUser8219

I thought my point was clear, complex's success is much more a reflection of the depth of his wallet rather than skill at tw. Normal worlds have not always been about spending tonnes of pp to get ranks, and a guarantee you complex will be overtaken by someone who has spend a lot less pp in the future.

He has had success in worlds LONG before p2w was even implemented... so yes

You are right, tribal wars has changed. These changes now mean that the rankings - especially in start up - no longer necessarily reflect any sort of skill. Personally I think it has made start-up more interesting, since you can now sell res for pp it adds a new dynamic for those not bothered enough to reach deep within their wallets.

I guess without any use of any sort of analytical thinking it does appear that complex has made top players look like noobs.

The point is that because of how much money complex has spent to gain his lead, it does not imply he has any sort of skill. I mean sure he could have skill I dont know, its just that the ranking are by no means evidence to suggest he does.