Top 20 Players

DeletedUser6695

The point is that because of how much money complex has spent to gain his lead, it does not imply he has any sort of skill. I mean sure he could have skill I dont know, its just that the ranking are by no means evidence to suggest he does.

A quick glance at his tw stats suggest he is terrible. Played 5-6 worlds, been rimmed twice and lost over 75% of his villages on another world.

DeletedUser4753

if being rich/crazy and blowing money on a game means your to be dubbed amazing at tw n the new so called best, then thats fine by me, just note i no longer desire to be dubbed so.

i take a more firm approach on the matter.

i dislike and think very low of complex for spending that amount of money on a game that used to be free, but i think anyone posting here who also has spent pp on the game is in the same boat, he is more crazy, more rich, but anyone who spends pp to get ahead imo sucks.

im curious how many people flamin big pp spenders have also spent pp themselves, i would guess atleast half if not more.

i would say your all in the same boat, just complex has a bigger paddle

DeletedUser

Cf's acc spent plenty of pp in the startup, as did nauz's. Illililiil (spelt it right woot) didn't spend any afaik although not sure how he's so far ahead of dj now. Jpmullane didn't and judging by their rank still hasn't, i would guess daser's acc didnt but idk. Complex spent thousands but i havent seen offers from him for a while, maybe overabundancing his seven vills each day is enough. I still dont really see the problem we know who has skill here and who doesnt and tbh the amount the pandas have spent in total probably doesn't equate to half of what complex or even other nubs like tecsatan have spent. And seems that the pandas earn back the res they spent as a general rule anyway, doesn't that make it a little better, d1?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And? whats your point here?
Is this not what normal worlds has always been about, spending tons of pp to get top ranks?

Surely you're trolling, you can't genuinely be this stupid.

These new premium features are relatively new. I was able to consistently get rank 1 world after world after world long before they ever existed.

DeletedUser12021

Surely you're trolling, you can't genuinely be this stupid.

These new premium features are relatively new. I was able to consistently get rank 1 world after world after world long before they ever existed.

And now you can't. Deal with it.
Momma will sure give a kiss on your boo boo if you want.

In previous worlds there were other advantages you and others could use to get top rank. And in future worlds there will always be advantages one can use.

DeletedUser

Momma will sure give a kiss on your boo boo if you want.

In previous worlds there were other advantages you and others could use to get top rank. And in future worlds there will always be advantages one can use.

These advantages? Please name them :p Not to mention if these so called advantages are real then anyone can use them, so they are not really advantages over anyone..

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Who says I can't? I'm still in the top 5 despite losing all my offense twice and being catted rather substantially. Despite rank 1 having a fairly sizable lead, he's totally not so far ahead so as to be uncatchable by any means.

DeletedUser12021

These advantages? Please name them :p Not to mention if these so called advantages are real then anyone can use them, so they are not really advantages over anyone..

Having accounts played by multiple players f.e.
Anyone can "use" that yeah. Not everyone will be as successful with it, not saying that.

But the same principle goes with PP in this game. Anyone can use them. But not everyone will be as successful with it.
You don't even have to be rich; as you can just use capitalism in game to earn PP now.

Who says I can't? I'm still in the top 5 despite losing all my offense twice and being catted rather substantially. Despite rank 1 having a fairly sizable lead, he's totally not so far ahead so as to be uncatchable by any means.

I was more talking about your excessive complaining here about it than in game where you also used enough PP to deal with the situation.

DeletedUser4753

Cf's acc spent plenty of pp in the startup, as did nauz's. Illililiil (spelt it right woot) didn't spend any afaik although not sure how he's so far ahead of dj now. Jpmullane didn't and judging by their rank still hasn't, i would guess daser's acc didnt but idk. Complex spent thousands but i havent seen offers from him for a while, maybe overabundancing his seven vills each day is enough. I still dont really see the problem we know who has skill here and who doesnt and tbh the amount the pandas have spent in total probably doesn't equate to half of what complex or even other nubs like tecsatan have spent. And seems that the pandas earn back the res they spent as a general rule anyway, doesn't that make it a little better, d1?

i would say as soon as anyone pays for a rank thier rank is thier buy defunct.

i am well aware who is good, nauz with wardy n murph i imagine wudda been rank 1, perhaps with wardy being away have dropped to 2, and matt/cf/pedro imo wud likely be rank 2 if not 1, mr mullane i imagine wud be 3.

my point being, these imo are the best players on the world, but even thier performance here i dont rate, if nauz was rank 1 i wudnt put it anywhere near his non pp rank 1's in his achievements. and this be the case regardless of making pp back, as if one did not have coin to begin with then they cudnt be in that situation

i wud go as far as sayin in my eyes the biggest performance of w18 is the highest rank without spending pp, even if he is rank 50, he is likely not a patch on what people would consider "the best" but least he did it the good old fashioned way

DeletedUser

Sorry to interrupt the gripping convo on PP usage, but i thought i'd have a go at an appraisal of the players at the top.... first attempt so go easy on me ;)

1. COMPLEX WARRIOR .... a good tribemate and leaving the rest of us in his wake as he takes rank 1 in the list. Yes there is talk of PP spent, but that is his call, he still occupies the position and is there for the rest of the world to dethrone, if they can. ODA ranking is only 10th, but with the amount of villas he has at his disposal i think we will be seeing that position rise in due course

2. ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ .... occupies rank 2 but his stats are terrible, considering his position. First to reach 10000 points, but not got further than plunderer wood surely shows a reliance on buying resources from the word go. This is also reflected in his ODA ranking of 202, and questions have to be asked how long this position will be held.

3. Nauzhror .... what is there left to say about this account, except love it or hate it, you have to respect it. Currently number 3 but still an account to be watched. Currently 1st in the ODA rankings, and clear by 10000 units. Expect to see this account rise at the expense of ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ in due course, though this account has many enemies who all would like to see it fail, so this is not a forgone conclusion.

4. IllIlIlIIl .... another from the Panda tribe, and another who appears high in the ODA rankings, currently ranked 6. Has made steady progress up the rankings since the start of the world, and will be another who has ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ in their sights.

5. Dj Fuzzy Slippers .... originally a Panda, but has subsequently left that tribe to be come a part of Smile. Was at one stage the number 1 account, but has fallen back in recent weeks to the position occupied now. Despite occupying the last of the top 5 slots, the account does not feature high on the ODA listings, coming in a rank 25, the lowest of the "proper" top 5 points accounts on this world by some way (~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ not being considered)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i believe high ODA is a good thing, though it is a true a more balanced view would be to consider complete OD. However, at this stage of the game i consider ODA to be a much better guide when combined with points.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Eh, to be honest I think OD is something you should always be seeking to avoid.

I might respect someone who has more OD more, but not because they have high OD and I think high OD is good, it's because they had to fight more, and I respect someone who overcame adversity more than someone that took the easy road, but the goal still is to avoid OD for me, I don't want it, I'd much rather not ever lose troops.

DeletedUser4753

outside war od is bleh, if you can achieve good growth via not pissing off anyone and not having to kill anyone good, then kuddo's to you.

in war, removing players offense with minimal vill loss is good as is killing other's troops with maximum vill gain.

DeletedUser8219

The ideal situation is always to take every village without having to kill anything. Although unfortunately that is very rarely possible.

ODA can be a good indicator of people who definitely have not been gifted villages, and people that have at least in the past had good troops and therefor presumably good troop production.

But really its almost irrelevant at any stage in the game. You can easily grow with little ODA by choosing good targets (low troops, or pure offense), and making use of clever fakes, or even just opping players can result in having a seemingly low ODA even though all of these are things that good players should attempt to do.

Because of this and the fact that it's possible to get high ODA by blindly hitting stacks ODA is not really a good indicator of skill.

DeletedUser4753

i disagree at some point your going to have to hit troops, if one can hit troops whilst they are spread, whilst they are weak this is a far better place to kill them than chuckin nukes to die on a stack, we can talk about the lovely ideal where we trick the enemy into taking every one of thier villages with no resistance but that isnt even close to reality.

oda is no indication of skill what soever, but its monitoring of efficient def killing and random stack death is useful i find.

DeletedUser

i disagree at some point your going to have to hit troops, if one can hit troops whilst they are spread, whilst they are weak this is a far better place to kill them than chuckin nukes to die on a stack, we can talk about the lovely ideal where we trick the enemy into taking every one of thier villages with no resistance but that isnt even close to reality.

oda is no indication of skill what soever, but its monitoring of efficient def killing and random stack death is useful i find.

I agree with all of that but this

into taking every one of thier villages with no resistance but that isnt even close to reality.

More realistic than you think if you have a silver tongue

As for this DJ fuzzy slippers fellow, I hear he eats babies and lives in his mothers basement, and he's fat! I hear he's so fat he got stuck in his own Tub, while playing tw of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I agree with all of that but this

More realistic than you think if you have a silver tongue

would you describe my tongue as silver? :D

As for this DJ fuzzy slippers fellow, I hear he eats babies and lives in his mothers basement, and he's fat! I hear he's so fat he got stuck in his own Tub, while playing tw of course.

its all true

DeletedUser

who do not love the features of buying resources, if you do not then why you joined this world just to make complain of someone. *

DeletedUser4753

thats very similar to saying the new android operating system is tosh, it has a load of new features making it next gen to omg its so naff, it breaks this stops this working.

and then someone pipes up and says well if you dont like get rid of your phone...

as a long time customer of inno and with no intention of sackin off tw any time soon i believe its deffinitly in my right to make critisms.

without the customers thier would be no tw, so if i wanna say yo, ive filled your coffers for years, hows about a new world with such n such features(or the lack of) so i can continue to play, then i dont see why thats a problem.

not sayin d1 ses d1 gets but d1 gotta voice as a long time customer of thier product, i think its totaly fair to comment on such dont you?